Damn it feels good to be a bulgarian

Bulgaria is amongst the comfiest countries in Europe.
Its a compact country - not too small, not too big - just the perfect size.
It is studded with lush, green mountains and it also has one sea! The climate is perfect - 4 clearly distinguishable seasons. Winter isnt too cold, summer just as hot as its needed to enjoy your vacation on the coast of the Black Sea. Its so cheap its almost unbelivable. It is a EU member which gives you scense of stability and security. Its safe - our minorities arent violent and you are safer in a 100% gypsie getto then Paris.
It borders pretty interesting countries with rich culture and the best cuisine. Aegean coast is a 4 hour drive form the capital Sofia!
All in all to be a bulgarian is a bargain on its own.

Attached: 32132113.jpg (900x600, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Bulgaria.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol you're poor

I would move there if I thought I could master the language.

major downsides include bordering t*rkey

Based Bulgaria not falling for the happiness meme.

Attached: 1502606437995.png (1443x1904, 393K)

>Lol you're poor
if you choose a career in burger flipping you will be poor, yes

>and it also has one sea!
We used to have three! Thanks for reminding me, arsehole.
On a more serious note, though; I agree. It's peaceful as fuck, and for a small country is has quite the varied terrain. There are, of course, many things I don't like about it, though; it's not a perfect country.

Attached: 1524842335164.gif (440x458, 844K)

Thats temporary bro. Constantinople will be christian again some day.

people just like to complain

It's a negative outlook thing; you could say it's the Bulgarian mentality to expect and assume the worst. Still, I am surprised to see us surrounded by African countries in that.

Attached: mpv-shot4047.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

BuĊ‚garia is a shithole and Sofia is the ugliest capital in Europe

If you want to enjoy a normal country - go to Serbia

thank for the opinion mr. subhuman

no sea in Serbia tho

LOL this butthurt.

I'd rather not swim at all than swim in the polluted Black Sea. Also Bulgaria is one of the worst tourist destinations in the Balkans and even Bulgarians prefer going to Greece or Turkey. People go to Bulgaria only because it's cheap

Serbia is an even bigger shithole than Bulgaria. Croatia is where it's at.

Would live to visit one day. Seems comfy and it's nice standards of living are going up for you all. Cheers.

Welcome to Bulgaria
- Lowest prices in EU and lowest quality of goods at the same time
- Highest corruption in EU, political mafia is leading the country
- Almost non-existent health care
- Corrupt and ineffective justice system
- Sofia=Dirtiest city in Europa with most polluted air
- Outside of Sofia, everything is dead. Whole villages are disappearing.The growing gipsy minority is destroying the remaining
- Almost all young and educated Bulgarians have left the country. A demographic catastrophe is very near.

idk but there are swarms of poles on our coast each and every year

>political mafia is leading the country
political mafia? Whats that?
All of our politicians are legally elected.
Sofia has its problems but otherwise is quite unique capital. It sits in a large flat plain but is right next to a very tall and beautiful mountain with ski resorts and countless trekking routes. Nearest ski track is 30 min drive from my apartment. 10 minutes drive and im in a pristine nature with springs and forests. I like it.

Attached: 6543132133.jpg (1200x676, 150K)

travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/international-travel/International-Travel-Country-Information-Pages/Bulgaria.html

Doesn't sound all that great to me.

The polish Serbian once again proving that diaspora nationalists are the worst nationalists there could ever be

Tbh Serbia isn't a very high standard. Our nature is good and that's where the good stuff ends. Some places in our capital are also livable. Everything else, you're just better off in Croatia, Montenegro has nice spots too (Too many rich Russians buying up mansions tho)

Nice copypasta. Better post it 5 more times and then someone might actually believe you

>People go to Bulgaria only because it's cheap
Yeah that's why we were visited by 12 million foreign tourists in 2017 and Serbia by 1.5