Why are americans so fat?

Why are americans so fat?

Attached: americans.jpg (580x819, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kys

Now for 100 posts from Americans about how the whale is British and 100 posts from Europeans calling Americans lardasses

Attached: 3C48F2D8-0033-4374-8A0B-A2C70F17D5BF.jpg (336x188, 36K)

>two bottles is
>is
>bottles
>is

She is actually British. In fact the obesity rate for Europeans is only 2% lower than America. And the UK is 2% higher than America. Americans being fat is a stereotype and nothing more.

>Chips

Attached: 1524972755246.png (500x516, 111K)

>American intellectuals

Attached: 2000px-Obesity_country_comparison_-_path.svg.png (2000x1138, 111K)

I wasn't saying she wasn't

test

Greece? But how?

i truly never understand how people can fucking drink a whole 2 liters of coke and somehow not feel bloated

wasted all their money they begged for from germany on alcohol and junk food

You never did it as a kid?

i can tell their food is something which should not be fed to human but livestock.

I spent years their and i put on weight 10kg fat. After i came back to my country, my weight also backed to normal. it's really hard not to get fat in the life of US.

I've never gotten close to two liters, but it's by sipping it throughout the day rather than just drinking a liter on the spot

I havent either because I'm not a complete fat slob like the woman in OPs pic

obvious joke, but irl they have pretty healthy cuisine isn't it?

still, wouldn't it feel nauseating to drink a 2 liters of coke on whatever the pace you're drinking it?

eerr
As a former fat fuck from childhood, it's unreal how the stomach can be expanded when you've been stuffing your face for 15+ years

Attached: moussaka.jpg (800x600, 86K)

I did and i wasn't fat, not even chubby.
The thing is that it was pretty much the only thing i consumed during the hot summer days.

Again it's spaced out enough that it should be possible

Bullshit, NZ is fatter than us because of their fucking islander cunts.

Google the percentage of fat people comparing America to Europe instead of using small sample sizes you dumb snail eater.

Attached: image.jpg (1071x710, 122K)

Well it was the percentage of obese people but sure whatever
renewbariatrics.com/obesity-rank-by-countries/

Attached: obesity.jpg (634x290, 75K)

addictions

> 4 (~gallon) litres of coke
> almost 4 litres (~gallon) of milk
how the fuck do fat people drink that much? is it because coke is diuretic (drains liquid trom your body and makes you more thirsty)?
i often hear about fatfucks drinking a gallon (4L) of soda a day
wtf i only drink water and plain coffee most of the time, 2-2.5L a day i assume, but if i drink something caloric like milk i treat it as food and can't really have over 2 cups at a time