The Chad language

Why don't you speak the sexiest language on Earth?

Attached: Sexiest.jpg (500x309, 24K)

You're GAY

>qt teenies speaking guttural german

ahhhhhhhh

>English
>German

OH NO NO NO

It's extremely cute when they go ach ach when you finger them

French does sound very nice
English is the plain working mans language. Modern English improves thinking ability thats why english speakers have run the world for 200 years. even Americans.

t.brainlet

I can barely even speak it anymore desu, losing your native language is the worst

>Spanish is ugly hehehe tacos and burritos lmao

Attached: soy_overload.webm (400x400, 1.48M)

This is a meme. I've lived in Madrid for two years and still haven't lost my native tongue.

t. American

>it's another "my language improves thinking" episode
I have heard this being applied to Cypriot Greek, Greek, Turkish, Serbian, Albanian, English, German, Swedish, American English, Italian, Spanish etc.

People who pick French over Italian have never been to France nor Italy

>German
The only time German could ever remotely sound sexy is if you are a horse and a German is trying to chat you up.

Having mandatory French lessons made me vehemently hate French language with a passion.

You're French, you don't know how your language sounds to non native speakers. It might be secure than Italian, there's no way for you to know with certainty.
My dad came to France because of how great French sounds when spoken by women, so there might be some truth in it.

German sounds incredibly sexy to me, much more than Italian which sounds faintly ridiculous.

I'm argentinian though

Attached: 1483378489370.jpg (1104x1104, 346K)

You have to go back

>ui ui, mon languazh iz of le seks
>*proceeds to become a trilling uvulah*

Go back

>Allemand : 6%
littéralement qui a choisi l'allemand comme la langue le plus sexy ?

Isn't 20% of France african?

Is Réunion stealth rare or I can hide this thread?

Chicks with daddy issues

L'allemand est dégoutant mais les jeunes femmes Allemandes qui viens ici pour étudier sont TRES jolies peh
pic related

Attached: 1526847572173.jpg (700x700, 72K)

Frnech sounds so much better than the other romance languages
Spanish sounds shit and Italian is a bit better but i still don't really like it