/brit/

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-101736~2.png (1080x1412, 1015K)

kicked pregnant anglo tourist in stomach

Isn't gofundme Americas healthcare system at this point?

Good.

Business idea: Americans pay just a bit more in taxes, like 10 dollars - 50 dollars a year, to make healthcare free or affordable for those in desperate need

bit mad but reckon it's worth a try

Very Good

NOT PAYING FOR OTHERS I WILL NEVER NEED FINANCIAL HELP OR GET ILL

business idea: everybody pays into a collective gofundme for healthcare

what mentall illnesses do you have lads?

for me it's depression, social anxiety, adhd and undiagnosed ocd

yeah but the only people who would pay in are white people

I'm a cunt

cluster b personality disorder is it then?

i dont get this argument
if you have insurance you'll be fine and you would just pay for it in taxes otherwise

>implying that whites aren't the ones facilitating large scale corporate tax evasion

both can be true

>this kills the mutt

Except you're not fine if you have insurance and the company decides it's not worth it.

That's the problem with having a system designed to make money over a system designed to keep people alive.

then it should be fine

yanks have a very selfish outlook on healthcare, it's just your 'i got mine' culture. i don't imagine for a second you can understand an alternative viewpoint on this.

hadn't seen a good post from an american in years

molten take: if you have a public health care system which everyone pays into, people should have a legal obligation to eat at least somewhat healthily and exercise

i honestly hate niggers

it's an individualistic perspective
we don't believe in the state, our country was formed by public local institutions
same sort of concept for the individual

maybe he should've had insurance then. retard.

no it shouldnt, getting rid of corporate tax evasion doesnt automatically raise the productivity of nonwhites

good for you

>it's an individualistic perspective
yes that's what i said, a very selfish outlook

YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO EAT MUH AMENDMENT EAGLES ARE FREE TO EAT AND IF A SMALL MINORITY I DISLIKE DOESN'T PULL THEIR OWN WEIGHT THEN NOBODY SHOULD

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (858x725, 228K)

>i honestly hate niggers

Attached: not aa.jpg (504x496, 73K)

my point is you're holding non-whites to a standard of collective judgement that you clearly aren't holding whites to

I dunno about a legal obligation but there's definitely a moral one.

America is what happens when you let Porky control vital government institutions

pssst.. just buy your own health insurance

Will kek HARD when this yank gets cancer and his insurance refuses to pay out based on his Jow Forums posts about how he'll never get cancer(that have been made public by hiro for a small fee)

ahahahahaha

never said tax evasion didnt exist, that has absolutely nothing to do with paying into healthcare programs

And America is still the best country in the world
What does that say about the rest of you?

alri

I WORKED HARD TO MAKE MONEY FOR MUH HEALTH INSURANCE LAZY FUCKS YOU SHOULD GET A JOB IF YOU WANT TO BE HEALTHY MUH AMERICAN DREAM

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (858x725, 361K)

it isnae tho hen xx

Sorry but all the countries you like are gay and no fun unless you're a middle age mum, a druggy, or the kind of girl who runs a cupcake blog from her overpriced mediocre urban flat

psst.. if you can't afford it, the US government gives you health insurance. the only people who are fucked over by our system are middle class retards like in OP who don't have health insurance from their employer (rare) AND they don't buy it because they think they're invincible

The amount of bankruptcies you get from medical bills demonstrates that this is a complete lie.

These are also the people with massive debt from spending tons on garbage

Attached: 1512800696833.jpg (1112x634, 113K)

they are already going bankrupt. the medical bill is the unexpected turn that pushes them under

t. literal nonce in south east asia

how does it feel knowing that everyone you know back home thinks you're a pathetic loser who went to south east asia to shag underage poverty stricken jungle gooks because no white girl would look twice at you

only the strong will survive

THERE IS NO ISSUE I HAVE NO ISSUE AND THE PEOPLE FROM MY SOCIAL CIRCLE HAVE NO ISSUE THEREFORE YOU'RE JUST LAZY COMPLAINING ABOUT MONEY BUT I HAVE MONEY SO YOU SHOULD JUST GET A JOB AND WORK IF YOU WANT A HEALTHY SAFE LIFE LIKE THE REST OF US

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (600x545, 307K)

Feels pretty good actually
Sorry if the truth upsets your misplaced nationalism and inner fears or the unknown

whiter than you muhhmed

no, that's not my argument. try calming down and reading it again

R U T H L E S S

fuck
uuck
cuck
kuck

>english doesnt differentiate between "adjustingscrew cap" and "adjusting screwcap"
noice

Straw clutching. Your system is shite, just accept it.

If you're being "pushed under" by medical bills you aren't "going bankrupt", you're just poor.

>gets fired by toilberg
>gets hit by car
>haha should have had insurance

Basically taxes

i wish i could get paid for smacking my vagina all day

I'm not, but I see you have no argument other than "ur wrong"
if you're genuinely poor and not in debt then you can get free healthcare.

that's the joke Jean-Luc

If you get healthcare from your work and get fired, you no longer have healthcare

Healthcare runts are so tiresome, you can't touch the golden goose or else they all scream bloody murder. Just let the system keep rotting out

you no longer have any income, so you can apply for free healthcare

my vagina keeps rotting out

And that takes time, what if I get ill in that time, or live in a red state where they try to make it as hard as possible

>And that takes time
getting fired takes time. most employers will give you a months notice unless you do something like shit on the boss's desk. the speed of all our government agencies are slow as shit though

Better start prayin bucko

right to work sweetie

>it's an individualistic perspective
No, it's a sociopathology.

I didn't even mention labor unions

Because your argument is complete nonsense to begin with.

If you're not bankrupt, then you're not bankrupt. If you're not bankrupt, and they go bankrupt because of medical bills, you've gone bankrupt because of medical bills.

safety is the first liberty

>getting fired takes time. most employers will give you a months notice unless you do something like shit on the boss's desk.

It doesn't if you're in lower paying work, in which case you're also at the greatest risk of going bankrupt due to medical bills.

Attached: britmutt royalty 5.png (309x384, 86K)

Should have joined a Union then
Or else better start sucking toilbergs dick because that's what you deserve if you've not cared about labour rights for decades until you need them

why does this meme drive yanks so utterly apeshit?

Attached: lmbo (3).jpg (800x764, 83K)

Attached: brexit.png (748x505, 100K)

A trades union? In MY Walmart?

just because you're too stupid to understand it doesn't mean it's nonsense
you could be in debt on the borderline of going bankrupt, then going bankrupt by unexpected medical bills, which is often the case
>lower paying work
in which case you probably aren't even getting company insurance
>bankrupt
see above. this is not the cause of all the bankruptcies

Ahahahaha imagine how upset the yank who made this was.

>That shitty MSpaint union jack

yes

fascinating insight into the yankoid mind
no one is ever going to give a toss you've put a union flag on an amerimutt but you crank out dozens if not hundreds of them
fascinating

Attached: Britmutt 10.jpg (936x564, 196K)

Middle class Americans accepted and supported the demonization of unions, so they deserve what they get in return
I was in a Union for two years and while the pay may be slightly less the co-op health plans and benefits were great
And we could tell the boss to eat shit if he tried to pull anything

Attached: Britmutt 1.png (274x184, 8K)

>just because you're too stupid to understand it doesn't mean it's nonsense

There is no failure to understand, only a failure on your part to explain. Because how can you explain what doesn't make any fucking sense?

>you could be in debt on the borderline of going bankrupt, then going bankrupt by unexpected medical bills, which is often the case

The mental gymnastics on display are astonishing. The simple fact of the matter is that the US has a far higher rate of bankruptcies caused by medical bills. You can rationalise it however you want, but you cannot make that fact disappear.

Seriously, WTF man?

most developed shit nation on the planet
I bet Mexico's health is even better than Drum-kekistan

uncurable and for Straya its a disease you are born with

yeah so you just repeated my argument and said "mental gymnasdigs!!! IT'S STILL THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE!!!"
ah yes, very good. so it doesn't seem like you give a shit why it is the cause, and you like to imagine that poor people are just getting hurt and having to pay millions to the hospitals and that's why they go bankrupt. it's not the case at all. look up any story about medical bill bankruptcy. spoiler: they were already in debt. but of course, that doesn't matter because ID'S SDILL DA NUMBR ONE CAUZE!!!

Attached: britmutt 21.png (640x480, 62K)

right to work means I can get fired instantly without a reason

britmutts aren't people

Attached: Britmutt 3.png (588x575, 34K)

Everyone in the western world has debt. Not everyone in the western world has to pay thousands of dollars for a mundane hospital visit.

It really is very simple, yankoid.

isnt it called at will employment
i think montana has a more normal scheme of employment, move there

Wouldn't expect anything else from a r*ssian.

Attached: russians.jpg (306x435, 48K)

>Everyone in the western world has debt
so you think on average people in america have more debt or less debt than in the western world?

I'm not a yank, I think yanks deserve the situation they chose. Still means it's sad when it happens
fug, I meant that

>the absolute state of this yank

Attached: be8.png (330x319, 156K)