Do you love commie blocks

do you love commie blocks

Attached: file.png (780x520, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mKZWu8IDO7c
onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/on_the_roads/parking/parking_rates/parking_rates.4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

literally depressing
t. living in one of em in istanbul

R A R E
A
R
E

Singapore and Hong kong have some of the worst fertility rates because of these tiny flats

typical singapore commie block
3 bed rooms
~600k USD
1 hour away from the central business district
remaining lease: ~70 years

Attached: file.png (2103x2259, 2.11M)

hows the parking situation la
Do guys pay half a million to park like they do in Hong kong
youtube.com/watch?v=mKZWu8IDO7c

>no coridor/hall
is this normal across world?

The simples shapes and repetition makes it look like a video game city.
Like a PS2 GTA game

onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/on_the_roads/parking/parking_rates/parking_rates.4.html

Japanese sedan ~75,000 USD with 10 year lease
10 year lease renewal price: $30,000 USD (floating rate)

the corridor is between the kitchen and bedroom 3

Attached: file.png (757x498, 192K)

>remaining lease: ~70 years
so you pay 600k for nothing?

you rent it from the government or can choose to be homeless instead

Attached: file.png (700x366, 139K)

My place, flat build in the early 60s.

Post more of these from around the world.

bijkeuken = storage/washing room

Attached: 252342.png (631x810, 32K)

If they are properly designed, built and maintained, they are far better than suburban sprawl.

American suburbs maybe. The suburbs in the UK and most of Europe are much better places to live.

Yeah, they're pretty good here. Good isolation, good apartment sizes and you can walk to most of the places you need. For the rest, you have public transport. There are some apartment blocks that I really enjoy looking at. I like modernist architecture very much.
American-style suburbs look like a horror show, honestly.

>slaapkamer

Attached: file.png (615x420, 321K)

The UK suburbs are getting just as bad, worse if you consider developers are shrinking the size of houses just so you can tiny patch of weed that you can call a garden. I used to live in the countryside, a mile away from the nearest village, now I am surrounded on all sides by the same cheap, tacky looking 75m2 red-brick semi estate. It's disgusting. I hate sprawl, it has ruined the countryside.

yes i live in one

Attached: _20180519_202229.jpg (2977x2448, 1.71M)

Commie blocks are nice and clean.

yes

Attached: 1526904700297.jpg (1440x810, 337K)

Cheap as shit , but fresh, renovated 2 years ago, 18 m^2 student corridor, shared kitchen and shower, 3300 kr/mo (€320) and it's free for 2 months during the summer. I have gigabit internet and free water and electricity. I only use it for sleep and vidya so I don't really have need for more since I'm never at home. The nations are in walking distance.

Attached: studentvag.jpg (715x258, 197K)

An apartment like that would cost you $150k here which is also extremely expensive for our wages...but at least you own it for ever, not for 70 years.

>it's free for 2 months during the summer
What does that mean in practice?

Exactly what it sounds like. You don't pay rent in june and july.

Soviet commieblocks - no no no no no no nFUCK NO PLEASE
Finnish commieblocks are pretty nice, tho. I mean, in living conditions. Outside they all look like shit, i prefer classic architecture.

I think any of them in the rest of Europe are ''''''''nice'''''''' compared to Russian ones but that doesn't say much

Attached: Kouvola - Tsernobyl.jpg (960x741, 97K)

I've lived in one for the majority of my life so I find them strangely comfy.

Attached: 19358818.jpg (1024x768, 137K)