Right side driving irks my autism

Right side driving irks my autism

Attached: Countries_driving_on_the_left_or_right.svg (1).png (1280x650, 187K)

No islands for you, jap.

Giv back our land colonizer

Attached: images (53).jpg (305x298, 15K)

What can you pay for it? Give to us your Sony Inc.

America gave back Okinawa for free

It's really weird how all AFA so far has only happened in countries that drive on the left. Really makes you think.

How do borders between countries with different sides work?

Attached: Pearl_0.jpg (820x440, 53K)

Traffic signals, overpasses, etc.

Attached: lotus-bridge-macau-google-earth.jpg (508x381, 50K)

Really? American soldiers still do what their want there.

How about you give back the islands and you can have military base. qt blonde russian girls get free citizenship

>He is disgusted by this
I am disgusted by this

The real odd part is how their cars are literally designed to favour the off hand controlling the gear stick over the more important steering wheel. In a world were most people are right handed, right side driving/left side steering is simply a design flaw.

strong hand controlling the gear stick over the off hand controlling the steering wheel*

It's easier to steer the wheel on your left hand than change gears. This is a biological fact that means that right side driving is objectively better.

AFA?

Yes but having no steering as opposed to having no gearing is lot more dangerous. Your dominant hand is always going to have more control.

It 's the land lost by Japan in World War II. Why are you claiming territory?Germany was also defeated in World War I and gave Alzey Loren to France. But did Germany say that the Alsace Loren region was its own territory? -_-;

Germany is the exception, not the rule.

The fatherland of cucks

Why is Germany an exception? What is the difference between Japan and Nazi Germany who committed the civilian massacre in the same crime scene? Shut up if you do not know.

The country of radiation-aided monkeys - J*p*n

fatherland of getting nuked,twice

Based

Third is Self-destruct lel

You stupid ugly Lemon face, France gained nothing with the war unfortunately, Alsace-Lorraine was already French. We should had annex Sarre and Keh that's true in guise of trophy for all the the atrocities the Germans did, but the Americans forbad us to do it, because Germans are people who are fucked up in their head and they would had start another war. Only Poland gained territories.

BASED slit-eyes

Attached: 1507755406814.jpg (1063x1671, 1.14M)

What a stupid baguette

Alsace Loren. Shortly after World War I, it was an independent country, and in 1919 became a French territory under the 'Treaty of Versailles.'

The Treaty of Versailles was a peace treaty of the First World War between the German Empire and the Allies in June 1919.

The main contents of the territory are as follows:

Alsace Lauren returns to France (Article 27)
Incorporating Weiffen and Malmö in Belgium (Article 27)
etc.

You tried to annex the saar but when we voted about it only 2% wanted to join your gay country.

Attached: 1513158713025.png (402x402, 14K)