Mongoloid genes ruined Finland...

Mongoloid genes ruined Finland. All Mongoloids should be exterminated so that future generations won’t be cursed with their subhuman genes.

Attached: 966000A6-9E9F-4F60-8D08-82F079CD8B85.jpg (308x413, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ymyyakhtakh_culture
youtu.be/0M2Mtpqfdho?t=3m47s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish we could turn back time
I wish we could find a way

Attached: yoo.jpg (680x443, 70K)

t. fennoswede

What you call mongoloid genes are environmental borealizing effects depending on the climate/location, every generation the CHI-siberian influence is being reduced by corded ware influences, but the borealizing effects of our location is undeniable.
The east-baltid type is the reduction of the original cro-magnoid into a borealized and infantilzed(youthful) version of that.

Nah, it's just your 8% Siberian is showing. People in the south have it a bit better.

What is the 92%?

Neoteny is indeed not ideal for men.
Neoteny in women is a trap, that some western males try to stick their hand in that beehive, it's percieved as cute and non threatening, thus easily approachable for more westernized/feminized comforted domisticated males
The ideal woman has all percieved ''manly'' features, a good child bearer for a non ''soyboy''

>Siberian
But we have plenty of Pekka and Jonne look alikes here as well.

>The east-baltid type is the reduction of the original cro-magnoid into a borealized and infantilzed(youthful) version of that.
Stay in denial, no pure Cromagnid type has such flat Mongoloid features.

Doesn't change facts
Doesn't change facts
Facts

A lot of things like Balts and Iron Age Scandinavians.
These Karelian hunters are our ancestors too. They had East Baltid phenotypes and Siberian origins which raises the question, were there ever non-East Baltid phenotypes native to Finland like OP implies.
You probably got it from hunter gatherers. Finns have a recent Arctic Siberian influence which originates from Sami intermingling with them and Finns intermingling with Sami and this is absent in Lithuania.

not most of our problem that you are ugly

come home yellow man

At least you aren't cucks.
As a man with Finnish blood running in my veins I sometimes feel like I am the only man in the entire country.

Doesn't matter what the specifics are, when you are a Mongoloid there's no turning back, you will simply look like the rest.

Swedes and Norwegians tend to have about half as much Mongoloid admixture as Finns. Varies from individual to individual and geographic area to another.

Facts, yeah.
I bet Daniel Craig could pass as a local here, what gives?

Attached: IMG_8638.jpg (1158x1962, 320K)

There is zero continuity between YOO and modern Finnic people, also whatever Mongoloid component they had was more akin to Amerindians.

Suicidal desire?

fennoswede on the right, finn on the left.

why do fennoswedes look like mongols?

Attached: nimetön.png (799x527, 325K)

When you say "here" do you mean Lithuania or Russia?
Personally I don't see it either way. Poland maybe.

Attached: Finnish Mongoloid Invasion.png (300x776, 22K)

Poles are genetically Russian. You're being retarded on purpose.

Attached: IMG_1432.jpg (1500x1000, 173K)

Attached: 1515964466524.jpg (1066x600, 68K)

Is this girl swedish?

Attached: IMG_0074.jpg (278x457, 37K)

There is some continuity from them or else Finns couldn't have Arctic Siberian admixture either.
BOO was YOO+Arctic Siberian and Saami are Proto-Finnic+BOO.
Botai with haplogroup N had the same kind of admixture as Amerindians and YOO but a lot less than Amerindians so they clustered pretty close to EHG.
Proto-Uralic homeland was to the west of them so Proto-Uralics would cluster between EHG and Botai.

Attached: 1PCA.jpg (1032x869, 205K)

But fennoswedes are genetically finnish. They just speak the language.

most of us acknowledge it t. other

Irl finns don't talk about politics much and all russians on int hear about from them is muh winter war. Weird contrast

most finns on Jow Forums are retarded and deluded from reality

Isnt that dude supposed to be how all PIE dudes looked?
Looks like a jolly being

>There is some continuity from them or else Finns couldn't have Arctic Siberian admixture either.
How so? Post-ANE Mongoloids came moved into Siberia from Central Asia and Finns descend from them (partially) as they also moved to Europe.
>BOO was YOO+Arctic Siberian and Saami are Proto-Finnic+BOO.
What is BOO
>Botai with haplogroup N had the same kind of admixture as Amerindians and YOO but a lot less than Amerindians so they clustered pretty close to EHG.
Since when does Botai have anything to do with Uralic ethnogenesis

no

yeah nah

You're mistaken, there was never any Arctic Siberian admixture in Central Asia. It came from Arctic Siberia to Fennoscandia and is restricted to peoples who mixed with Sami and similar far northerners.
BOO is Bolshoy Oleni Ostrov. These were the Arctic Siberians that mixed with YOO and the source of Arctic Siberian admixture in Finland. They came from the Yukaghiric world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ymyyakhtakh_culture
Botai helps us map out the genetic landscape of Central Asia and Urals and again it totally refutes the ideas about Yukaghir-like people there interacting with Sintashta. There's also a ton of Sintashta outliers and they're all various mixtures of Botai, EHG and other things but not Yukaghirs.

A bit more than that desu

Attached: atlanticbaltic.jpg (995x1484, 309K)

inb4 some canadian change your view.

who is he then
I recognise he is an amalgmation of males from a spefici country but which one?

east baltid

Sweden

Watch this if you think Finns aren't 100% Mongoloid

youtu.be/0M2Mtpqfdho?t=3m47s

Start at 3:47

Attached: tsipras-tha-psifistoun-ta-metra-mono-me-lusi-gia-to-xreos.w_l.jpg (777x437, 30K)

He aged a lot. I guess being the shepherd of a flock of ten million Turks is a hard job.

Attached: Finngoloid.png (678x474, 559K)

Now post swedish mongoloids

Attached: varken-vit-eller-icke-vit-med-svensk-pappa-och-mamma-fran-kina.png (832x4343, 1.01M)

Your language is disgusting and the fact i can understand it makes it even worse

What? It's not a composite from specific country, it's a phenotype that's common all around the Baltic sea, more so on the east coast

>tsipras
>shepherd
Good naive Mongol
Ah, okay, got it.

No decent human being was born without a little Mongol admixture, only if I were 100% sure that the Turks I descent from weren't mixed with Arabs I'd unironically take pride in my Mongol background

The open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrist and the wind in your hair - what's not to like?

The falsehood that many here like to fall upon is the one that the slanted folds you see in finns are the factor that makes them asian. This point upon itself proves that you have not read upon the subject nor know about genetics or about their study. These folds are in most cases argued to be originated form the original population of Scandinavia this is why these features are seen across ALL of scandinavia. If you wan't to look for finnic features look for small eyes and in some cases very flat head.

Now continue along with this knowledge in mind.

Pic related is probably the best example of finnic features. Rather "Heavy" face with rather small eyes.

Attached: KuulaT.jpg (540x600, 86K)

Attached: Enf admixture.jpg (748x1391, 169K)

based

Embarrasing analysis

Attached: 1526819404385.jpg (500x378, 54K)

*snap*

That composite actually looks like me

t. suaavvoon aanttee

Which one are you?

Attached: Mustaine-Häkkinen.jpg (500x321, 80K)

Musta(la)ine is an Ashkenazi Jew

let the Swedes take over

In reality there really isn't anyone who had it better than us.

>Up to 40 000 part-year residents
I'm sorry for you, Spain

>-712 000
>Including Tornedalians
So sorry you have to deal with them.

Even if you do manage to find the pure Finns, how would you keep the gene but stop them from inbreeding?