Seriously how did this fuckboy make his money?

seriously how did this fuckboy make his money?

it is proven he fakes wealth by renting expensive shit but he still must be pretty loaded to keep doing that

Attached: 85458673.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

I studied him for over 2 years.
He was a salesman at GE Capital.
His insurance broker license is #0E17264.
In 2003 he left GE Capital and started his own Financial Company.
lifeinsurancetricks.com, retirementgeeks.com
were his two websites.

Then he got tired of that, started his own nightclub (TriangleFiesta).

Then he got tired of that, started his dating websites where he scammed dumb men.
(EliteMeeting)

He was a multi-millionaire well before "Here In My Garage".

After that, he wanted to become famous.
So he started his own "cult"-like book club idolizing famous people.

He had around 5K subscribers, not much.
He decided to run youtube ads for his new "67 steps" program. He made $50M in a few months.

After that, he just used his new found fame and continued to capitalize on that.

He now also has other businesses like MentorBox, Neuro67, Lean67.

is that you Tai?

I want to do the same thing he did, but slightly different.
I'm a millionaire as well and I wanna scam dumb people.
There's around 40 "gurus" on life advice on Youtube, the most successful one is "Charisma On Command".

If you figure out how to become a celebrity you'll be set for the next 10 years. AI won't replace celebrities.

correction: the most popular one*

The most successful is Tai.

I've been thinking about this for a long time, but actually utilizing AI to figure out the most effective way to do this kind of thing.

I'm not quite a millionaire, but I bought ETH early and have a successful business.

i used to hate him as much as the next guy on internet, but i pirated his Social media company course and shit is legit, then i pirated all his other shit. The thing about him that he looks and sounds retarded in that video but he does know alot and has connections to the right people. He explains why he leases house and cars, its simply to pay less taxes. He basicly leases that villa as a company HQ so he can deduct (i think) dont know if im using the right word. Same for cars. Ownership is for retards and cucks

you mean to utilize AI to figure out the best thumbnails and titles or do you mean without showing yourself?

Because if you don't show yourself people won't trust you. You need a human face to sell

I watched all his videos on all of his courses.
Look at his action, not his words.

What does he do? Sell internet courses.
That's how he currently makes money.
(And "Mentor Box", but that's a new biz he has)

Use AI to find the most attractive marketing strategy / product. I'd still use a face, just not mine. If there's anything I learned from the BitConnect fiasco, it's to hire some schlub to take the heat.

Regarding AI:
Tai figures out one thing before he sells any course: How to name it.
He uses Twitter to split-test various course names.
The title of the course is more important than the product itself.
(And the marketing video of course)

Regarding hiring someone:
Very hard. Nobody cares about your business more than you.
Unless you find an amazing salesman that's ready to do that, you'd be better off doing it yourself. Less costs and also more control.

You're technically not scamming anyone either, you're just another guru with your "followers" selling "useful" advice.

He could buy the cars and the villa with his businesses and still deduct them, and not be throwing money directly into the trash. If he's not buying it's simply because he can't afford. Maintenance ups the cost. Yet, own a good piece of real estate and the increased valuation will far outweigh the increase in cost. Cars are a different story, for someone very wealthy it's better to lease in almost every scenario. Especially at the high end luxury (Bentley, Ferrari) level as maintenance costs on those are a BITCH.

deducation on things you buy you cant put in 100% of the cost alteast in my country, you can only put partial sum of it, but for leasing in america is 100% deductible

ye his actions are shit i agree, he hasnt dont anything impressive, so far all he has done is sell information

AI won't replace shit. AI is so far behind where most people think it is. Font get me wrong, there are a few use cases, such as production of goods and Self driving cars, but it's like a needle in the haystack. Barely anyone's job us going to be replaced by a machine, and the ones that will be replaced are likely to create more jobs than they lost.

>what is depreciation of assets.
Shit man, even my house rental cut $5000 off my taxable income. If he can afford a house 10x the value of mine, he'd cut $50,000... Which I guess is trivial

The people who think just because he rents his place that he's faking his wealth are absolute retards.

I just want to express my appreciation for your insight. This sort of content restores my faith in this board.

See these books I have in my garage? Check out this sick Ferrari I rented.

I work with a lot of these guys user, except only being 19 I work a lot with kids my age who are genuinely killing it(or just rich kids, it's an even split) to help them grow their businesses, but I know exactly what you're talking about. There are a TON of them.

I like Valuetainment a lot. He's a solid guy and has really good content. Gary Vaynerchuk, Grant Cardone, and a few others are really good too.

>Tai pays people to talk about him on an anonymous forum board

Attached: 1493413511654.jpg (225x225, 3K)

Happy to share that with you.

god-tier info dump user thanks, was wondering how Tai got starting and had looked into his background somewhat seriously like you

any other sick info you got? maybe w.r.t. grant cardone or any other youtube shills who've become rich on the backs on retards?

Pays me to say that you shouldn't buy his courses and that information is completely useless and the way he makes money is by selling that useless advice?

Okay..

Also wanted to ad that Tai is in fact self-made. I'm from the same town in North Carolina that he is and know exactly where that trailer he always says he slept in was.

tai paid me to link you pirated courses to make him lose money

>Ownership is for retards and cucks
I agree with that one. If you pay taxes on it it really isn't yours anyways, so you may as well make it official.

Does Tai know he is full of shit? Does he really see himself as a successful person?

he's loaded on autistic children's money

>Studied him for two years
What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Same reason I dropped £1000 in to link.
Idiots are lazy and desperate to get rich quick.
You won't go broke selling idiots easy solutions to difficult problems, even if your solutions are bullshit.

truth : broke as fuark as all the scammers are. keep on renting, dumb people are broke and dont have money to spend on scam stuff

Attached: 1519099335829.jpg (1500x1000, 274K)

screen capped

He's good at lying

most people who made it on the internet are dumb, but they're not afraid to show their face, lie and appear confident and wealthy

well that is certainly true

This guys
I would like to say how I see the REALLY rich live, if you think i am wrong, i would love to know.

See the REALLY rich don't 'own' anything, that 'family' home they stay in is owned by a trust, that trust exists in perpetuity. see that REALLY rich guy driving that lambo, it is owned by a trust that just more than likely leases that lambo. A separate trust/company is generally set up just for that one item, even though it is under an umbrella trust. see, the reason is that lets say the guy crashes said lambo, causes a lot of damage. now you want to protect the rest of the items in the trust so this is why you separate them in to different companies/trusts to protect the rest.
See that REALLY rich guy he him self has next to zero money for the life style he lives, sure he might have a $1 to $100MM (what ever) in an account but that is pocket change to the rest of the trust.

look at these faggots