Why are americans on the full offensive?

Why are americans on the full offensive?
There are many threads currently up yelling about europeans and the such.
I find it clear that they are countering the fall out from their latest school shooting.
How sad is it to start talking about muh lefties and muh economy after 8 people died, in yet another school shooting?

Attached: based.jpg (577x367, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p8M2tg2RkIQ
latimes.com/nation/la-na-sandy-hook-massacre-20171212-story.html
cnn.com/2018/05/05/us/kansas-bar-shooting-killer-sentenced/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They aren't human, they don't feel sympathy or emotions the way you or I do.

Hey, at least they have the right to use arms in self defense and a quicker access to them.

Attached: 1517423946646.jpg (500x608, 252K)

Amerimutts are literally slaughtering themselves and their sons and daughters, bro. Literally, kek.

Just sit down and enjoy the show with a big bag of popcorn.

I like seeing ameritards chimp out and dismissing absolutely anything in arguments.
>those aren't people
>no one cares about x
>xyz are subhuman
>there's no abc in my state!!
>the midwest isn't cucked!!11

Americans are unable to feel sympathy for other people, all they care about are their civil rights, and the money needed to enjoy them

Attached: 1525834740469.jpg (125x124, 3K)

hey America is the best country in the world if you take out blacks, hispanics, the west coast, the south, big cities, trailer trash, suburbia, Walmart, fly-overs, middle class liberals, detroit and post industrial towns

NIGGER STFU

>t. Souther west coaster black latino living in a fly-over post-industrial big city's trailer park.

HOW DOES CENKS COCK TASTE LIKE, MACHMOOD

TASTY AND JUICY THANKS FOR ASKING
*tips you*

Hello everyone

Attached: 1E12C9A9-337A-454A-92B3-5552CADA4C7B.jpg (420x420, 55K)

Hey Gómez.

Attached: kad.jpg (512x499, 42K)

But to answer your question. It’s because the younger generation of Americans, who are now coming to Jow Forums are sensitive little faggots. You all post an Amerimutt mean and they get all distressed. It’s pretty pathetic desu.

This video explains it

youtu.be/p8M2tg2RkIQ

Yooooo, stepbro

Why are you such nasty pasties?

That was deep and fun

HEY BROTHER!

most people here are actually really hygienic desu.

SJWs are trash but alt righters are as worse. Yet the ones chimping today are all the epic (((right))) of center amigos.

Attached: 1515842606258.png (693x460, 165K)

Oops I had a stroke.
I meant to say are as bad.
But actually I did mean that they are worse tbqh.

Yeah the “alt right” are retards too. They are both retards in complete opposite directions. Thankfully, that’s not the majority of the country.

>How sad is it to start talking about muh lefties and muh economy after 8 people died,

stupid Pablo, can't you count? 10 people died

>it isn't the majority of the country

Attached: 1509232014636.jpg (320x480, 25K)

Excuse me?
Did he go back and finish them off?
It was said it was 8.

>sympathy coming from a Bong

No, it's 10

9 students, 1 teacher

It’s not tho. The media really hypes things up to draw viewers and attention.

Most Americans don’t have time to go protest and riot. They have jobs and responsibilities. The ones you see doing that on TV are either jobless or college students who are retarded. The majority of Americans don’t give shit about SJW or Alt Right movements. CNN is wrong when they say Trump won because he has a “massive base”. The reason he won is because people really hated his opponent. Had it been someone else, he would have lost.

I thought it was 2 teachers also.
It's okay they weren't white right my fellow suebi warriors?? Hahaha

Rightards aren't human. They really, really aren't. You will never find a group of people more callous to the suffering of their own citizens, other than the commies they so despise and yet resemble so closely.

>I can't afford money for healthcare
You should've worked harder so you wouldn't be poor.

When you talk to a rightard, you are speaking to a paranoid schizophrenic who actually, factually believes that grieving parents after school shootings are crisis actors. These actors are somehow related to Geroge Soros in an attempt to take your guns.

Read this:
>latimes.com/nation/la-na-sandy-hook-massacre-20171212-story.html

A Florida professor (yes, an actual tenured professor) harassed a grieving father, whose 6yo was murdered at the Sandy Hook shooting, repeatedly calling him a crisis actor and calling the whole thing staged. This caused more torment for a devastated father, and then Alex Jones repeated the theory, causing a Florida woman to THREATEN TO KILL the father for perpetrating the hoax.

I do not know if it is lack of mental health or education that makes people rightards, but to me it is terrifying. Why should I have to worry about my children getting butchered at school? Why can't the right even admit that that these events did, in fact, happen? Why can't they acknowledge reality?

Attached: 920x920.jpg (683x920, 93K)

wtf do you want us to do about gun violence -- without infringing on the rights of millions of Americans?

To add, the actual people from this meme are not common. They definitely do exist. But they are definitely not the majority. Most people don’t even like this type. THESE people would be Trump’s “base”. He could not have won the election with just their support. As they are not really worth anything

Attached: 44DDF7C9-88B7-4123-B66C-FA07AE696F40.jpg (1024x668, 101K)

To be fair it doesn't matter how much you work if you have to pay $100,000 everytime you get shot.
If spain didn't have social security aka proper healthcare It'd collapse because oh shiver me timbers, people have to go to the medic when they break an arm, catch a flu or go raisin and need their pills.
Not everyone can afford it but most can afford to share a bit because everyone would like to have it for free or at a reduced cost when they need it.

What the fuck are you going to do stop school shootings? Other than reforming mental healthcare, which
A) will take at least a decade to see results, and
B) won't help in situations like this or Sandy Hook

What are you going to do so that kids don't have to worry about getting shot in school?
>MUH RIGHTS
More kids have died in school shootings than in combat. How are you going to fix that?

the one thing i envy from american laws is being allowed to kill a home invader if hes in your land

>There are many threads currently up yelling about europeans and the such.

I see one

now about us

I don’t think free healthcare would work here desu. Our population is too large and grows too fast. Our taxes would be expensive as fuck. My girlfriend is from France and she told me taxes in France and very high and that many foreigners travel to France just to use their free healthcare and then bail. Leaving the french people to pay their bill.

unironically, all schools from age 14-18 should be in this format

Think about it, it's great
> No more school shootings, because no physical school
> VR Chat is free on Steam
> Save money: don't have to maintain school building, school buses
> Teachers can work from home, and broadcast lessons virtually

and let me repeat
> no school shootings

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

Kill yourselves with it, I don't care, it's just sad.
I don't have the ""right"" to own a firearm, but if I ever wanted to, I could acquire one for recreational shooting.
It's not about the access to firearms but the culture around them.
Your petty criminals use guns, you feel the need for a gun to defend yourself.
In spain you can't use a gun for self defense unless authorized because it may be thought your life is constantly threatened. I don't personally feel the need to own a firearm for self defense because I know I'm not going to get shot during my lifetime in this country and I trust the armed police force.
I think it's hard for americans to grasp what I just said.

Interesting how 85% of the posters in this thread are the OP, and the 12 IPs in here confirms.

Just so you know. Most gun owners who own guns don’t do it out of fear. They own guns for recreational purposes. Like me.

The thing is, the loudest ones are the ones who scream “government corruption” and “muh defense”.

Let’s make ALL of our kids socially anxious fucks! :DDD

see, only kids age 14-18 should have VR school, because school shooters are all post-puberty and many were motivated by romantic rejection from girls

young Susie would still go to physical school

14 to 18 year old user would stay at home and get his lessons piped in from his computer

The majority of people in the US are mixed, they might not literally look like that image but most people at the very least are mixed between races that would hated each other a few decades ago like the Irish and rest of Europe, and many more have African or Native DNA in their genes. The majority of people in European countries look like clones of each other where in the USA, there's a lot more genetic diversity due to the waves of migrants throughout history

America developed as a frontier nation where one had to be able to defend themselves from Indians and wild animals. That is principally why the right to own a firearm was always considered important.

I’m not talking about physical appearance. I’m talking about retards.

The same ones who scream “THE GOVERNMENTS WANTS TO TAKE MUH GUUUUUNS”

About 25%-33% of the country (according to many, many polls) are unwavering in their support for Trump. As in, Trump could break down the door to their house, buttfuck their wife, children and family dog without saying a word or breaking eye contact, and they would STILL vote for him.

These are people, who due to a multitude of circumstance, believe we are in a life-and-death struggle against Islam, or Hispanic takeover, or Chinese takeover, or all of the above. Some kind of post-apocalyptic bullshit.

People like pic related, who said "GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY" when they saw a brown person in a bar and shot him dead. An unarmed man. People like the killer, who live in perpetual fear of everything being taken from them by outside forces that they don't understand very well, but are terrified of.

>without infringing on the rights of millions of Americans
Change the fucking legislation so they no longer have that "right" which translates to creating a violent shithole society that takes the lives away at a higher rate than anyone else in the modern world.
The right to safety is worth more than the "right" to own weapons designed to kill in the most efficient way possible. What a fucking stupid way to look at it, as a right. The religiosity of you people in mind boggling. Do they also remove the prefrontal cortex at birth along with the foreskin?

Wow rude.

Don't insult us by comparing us to Americans.

Forgot pic

Link:
cnn.com/2018/05/05/us/kansas-bar-shooting-killer-sentenced/index.html

Attached: 5568.jpg (1920x1152, 152K)

Cool story. You also used to consider owning slaves important.

So your solution to stopping school shootings is to abolish schools?

That is fucking BRILLIANT

based

muhammad

My state never had slavery.

Attached: they-who-would-give-up-an-essential-liberty-for-temporary-28219944.png (500x300, 79K)

Are you kidding? 90% of threads up at any time are whining about burgers, then when someone ever says anything about Europe someone makes a thread crying about it

Attached: thanks for the (You)s.png (371x847, 26K)

Imagine being angry enough at a bunch of people online to click on every single one of our posts to quote us just to call us all Muhammad.

> schools aren't real if they are broadcast virtually

do you consider video games fake because they're broadcast virtually too?

>These are people, who due to a multitude of circumstance, believe we are in a life-and-death struggle against Islam, or Hispanic takeover, or Chinese takeover, or all of the above. Some kind of post-apocalyptic bullshit.

Wait, don't Democrats think we're in a life and death struggle against carbon dioxide or something? Somehow ISIS seems to be a more convincing threat to civilization than some gas.

Attached: 1526658472791.jpg (394x350, 44K)

>”according to many, many polls”
>Believing any polls
>not witnessesing Jow Forums swarm into online polls to chance the votes.

That’s not believeable that the number is even greater than 10-15%.

Yeah because those people are fucking retarded. American media is fucking cancerous.

Fox News- Leftists want to take your guns!

Brietbart- THE LIBERALS ARE LETTING THE MUSLIMS TAKE OVER. WE ARE FUCKED. ACT NOW ACT NOW

CNN- all republicans are members of the alt right and want to kill kids and anyone who’s not white

MSNBC- the world is over

Again, more CHILDREN have died in school shootings than military personnel in combat.
How the fuck are you going to fix that without spouting empty bullshit?

>implying shootings are a temporary fennomena
this "temporary" problem is pretty long Cletus...

>Again, more CHILDREN have died in school shootings than military personnel in combat.
If you outlawed the Democrat Party, it would go a long way to solving this.

>They aren't human
is this supposed to be an insult

This is my plan

I don't see any real downsides. Saves money, implementable, and solves school shooting

>the american wikipedia page on schoolshooting goes back to the 16th century.

in gun free zones
who created gun free zones?

The thing is, the government is by the people, for the people in this country. The majority of Americans believe we have the right to possess firearms. Whether it’s for recreational/competitions, self defense, or hunting. Our government can not just be like “We are doing this for YOUR benefit” and start changing shit.

I own guns. I like to go shooting at the range with my friends. Tell me why I shouldn’t be allowed to own my guns? What if the Aussie government came in to your home and said “you can’t have your computer anymore. Computers can be used for cyber attacks”.

We might want to do something about prescription antidepressants. Also I don't think legalized pot initiatives are helping people's mental state.

And people say that mutts don't have history

I said schools, as in the physical structure.

So your solution is admit failure (to stop school shootings) and just eliminate students physically going to school. As if to say "We can't guarantee your security so we're going to say 'fuck it!'" And just on the off-chance you aren't trolling, I'm going to guess this is a reasonable solution to you because you never actually set foot in a school and so have no qualms about abolishing it.

I’m a gun owner, but adding guns into the equation isn’t going to solve shit.

I laughed when they talked about allowing teachers to carry guns in school. Even with training. It’s a disaster waiting to happen. Most people who are conceal carry holders don’t even know how the laws work

Any colonies that existed in the 16th century would have been Spanish ones and...you didn't think of that too hard, did you?

Wait, wasn't most of Finland's history being raped by Sweden and Russia for hundreds of years?

I have gone to physical school and completed it. I have also attended virtual schools and virtual classes, and completed those too. The virtual model is already used for remote campuses at uni, so I don't see why it's such a ridiculous idea for high school.

ISIS is a tiny islamic extremist organization hat lost most of its territory lately and will probably be forgotten in 20 years. Meanwhile, CO2,CH4 and other greenhouse gases have been influencing our climate for the last 4.5 billion years.

Do you seriously consider ISIS a global threat to civilization, or any tiny third world group for that matter? Of course what they do is evil, but global civilization is not threatemed by ISIS. On the other hand, climate change can bring floods and famines.

So why do European think the solution to this is banning guns?

U realize that thinking the issue relates to the guns aren't looking at the bigger picture, the fact that media is milking these events for clickbait

>80 posts
>23 IPs

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-141918.jpg (1440x2427, 593K)

>Spaniard makes a thread
>hurr durr u yuropeeons

stop doing this

Elaborate.

Idiot.

I'm so fucking sick of hearing this.
>make gun free zone like Chicago
>it's surrounded by non-gun free zones because 2A
>hurr durr doesn't work guys. tee hee!

>be Japan or UK
>entire country is a gun free zone
>i.e. you can't just drive 10 minutes to a gun store and drive back to the gun-free zone
>virtually no firearm related deaths
>literally zero (0) firearm homicides in Japan for some years
Golly!

Bad bait desu.

Attached: Screenshot_20180521-142054.jpg (1440x668, 150K)

>Meanwhile, CO2,CH4 and other greenhouse gases have been influencing our climate for the last 4.5 billion years.

The thing is about this argument. Many scientists have also said that our climate change is a natural process that we are experiencing.

When you have scientists on both sides saying different things, who can you believe? Especially when the scientists who scream about pollution take luxury trips in private jets..

Or when they set Soviet-style planning quotas to reduce CO2 in X amounts by the year 2040.

Five year ambient plans.
Noice for the day we terraform desu.

Yuropoor obsession with America is very strange, innit. Because I can go my entire life without ever thinking about half the countries in Europe.

even if the scientists are wrong we'll have more sustainable energy and cleaner air and saudis will have less influence because less oil is used

are you the ultimate goy or what

I only think of america because every month there is a gun massacre there mate.
Kinda weird innit? That it's the main reason I hear about it directly?

>Spanish flag

KEK
E
K

Fix your own country first before you cast stones you lazy siesta-taking jobless fucking spic.

Liberals made gun free zones and 97% of shooting happen in them

My wife is a teacher, she doesn't want to carry a gun but wouldn't mind if other teachers did.
She liked seeing that video from Brazil the other day

I don't like this country but I'd rather not dwell in that, paki.

don't school stabbings happen in other countries too?

Also...we need to fix the broken mental health care system. Which got that way because SJWs got them to close down the state mental hospitals because it "violates" the rights of mentally ill people to lock them up and it's their choice of lifestyle to lay in the street pissing themselves and threatening tourists in San Franpsycho.

jews are the ones advocating for nature preservation, see everyone in new york and the heads of some certain animal rights/nature organizations

drop the proxy hunter

No? Rarely if so?
Definitely there weren't 30+ school stabbings in europe in 5 months.

nobody is saying we shouldn’t find a renewable source of energy.

Electric and hybrid cars are very popular here. They are getting more popular everyday