Attached: ....png (625x795, 796K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOX1i1Z4k08
youtube.com/watch?v=T_eVSEk7Xoo
welovesupermarket.gr/malamatina-retsina-500ml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>bulgari are you turk?
>aiii siktir weeee

Attached: P1110477[1].jpg (1360x2048, 651K)

Don't buy yuro products they're shitty

Attached: 1525558404531.png (539x566, 272K)

Does the mosque in the center of Sofia yell?

-Oi, sKRUUUweeeGh
-Blaghwagh KILLem

Attached: 240430.jpg (720x405, 47K)

Yes, I think they play a short radio recording on the set hours. If you are near it (for example because of the many small-mid sized shops in the neighborhood) you will hear it.

Makes fun of their not so good albanian
Went on the conference with the minorities in a fucking adidas suit
Even though he uses shitton of loanwords while speaking to look smart most of the time, this time he spoke using the purest Albanian having the minorities hard to understand some words

>adidas suit
Did he squat too?

turks are secular progressive people

Attached: bong police quran.png (1018x656, 625K)

Never heard it and i was living like 400 meters from it. I am guessing that if they bust out a speaker the place will get firebombed the next day.

Rarely anyone here is under 182 and black hair is as rare as red. most people have various shades of brown

youtube.com/watch?v=vOX1i1Z4k08

I heard it literally 2 weeks ago.

You have to make up your mind here.

No need, he is objectively false. They do play a recording of a call to prayer on the loudspeaker, and you can hear it in the nearby mall Halite. I've heard it.

Wait who are those subhumans?

Greeks, i've expected more
tho, the price of 4 leva was a red flag too...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

I was in Belgrade for a week. You are short and with dark hair even if it is not outright black. Shop owners always asked me if i was Russian since i was the only blond person with blue eyes around.

Which ones? The turkgarians or the foreigners?
The mosque is where a lot of tourist groups start, plenty of buses and vans there at all times. Maybe you meant them.

>retsina
ew

How is your ramadan guys?

Attached: meirl.jpg (627x760, 75K)

Time to firebomb it i guess.

These.

Attached: screenshot.png (1366x768, 795K)

what does the vid say

the "pine taste" on the label got me, but in reality it tastes like vinegar and greek dongs (which is how they probably make it)

Attached: why_live.png (600x434, 57K)

The ANNEX MACEDONIA NOW party of Bulgaria forced the mosque to play the call to prayer at a lower volume, because people complained. The two sides bicker.

I threw pieces of pork sausage in a refugee qt the other day

I have heard that greek dong tastes great with bulgarian saliva ;)))
You should have gotten mavrodafni instead, retsina is an acquired taste

Why waisting food retard?

Wow rude

Look like turkgarians or turkish workers who moved here, plenty of those. Foreigners are more fancily dressed.

Haven't fasted a single day so far and planned to do at least 15 >___

Should have been blown up tbqh.

No you didn't understand correctly

>You are short

we aint Nordics but calling us short is just evidence you have no idea what you're talking about, average person is 182, also what part of Belgrade?

wtf?
WHY THROWING FOOD ON PEOPLE?

i'll keep that in mind if i see it around, thanks

I MEANT COCK JEEZ

>4 leva
What did you expect? It's a cheap way to get drunk faster.

Bulgarian used to have word ending ers for ones that end in a consonant(ъ if it's a masculine noun e.g. finger = пpъcтъ; ь if it's a feminine e.g. dirt = пpъcть or a masculine with a soft article formation e.g. цapь, кoнь). It actually used to be pronounced back 2000 years ago since no syllable was allowed to end in a consonant but in Bulgarian it was just used as a stylistic feature since it was archaic.
Also the er-like letter in бѣлa is the yat. It was used for words that have a shifting я. Since in Bulgaria you could hear 2 different readings(я and e), it existed to combine both dialects. Now we have stupid words like cядaм but ceдaлищe

cant hear you from down there, stumpy

Attached: being_cool.png (500x280, 102K)

Is there many refugees where you live?

>It's a cheap way to get drunk faster.
and that's why i bought it

4 leva is what? 2 euros?

why are serbian women so hot

Attached: 1526897886505.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

Nah, not from Syria sadly.

>Lying about the height of your neighbouring country so you feel better about being literal manlet shitskins

Balkan women are very cute in general, they have this lusty, judging look on them.

We arent Balkan genetically, only E1b people are Balkanic

>serbians are taller than germans
:DDDD

I am sorry but that's how I imagine all Serbs now.

Attached: serve-from-fyrom.png (912x1572, 1.4M)

Go back to Mongolija shkavell

>romanian delusions

Can't wait to have another debate about genetics with a person that doesn't understand them like the haploturk

Attached: Ѫ.png (1280x951, 434K)

youtube.com/watch?v=T_eVSEk7Xoo

Wow I feel bad for him now

M-my mpalkanic mproder

We are though, i myself am 185 and most people my age arent under 182, not even bullshiting

Belgrade BTFO by Aryan Bulgarian

>i myself am 185
Cute

Im 130 and 40 kg and still can slit your throat shkije

he killed degenerates, we should revere him

People from the Rhodopes have the most archaic pronunciation, as per usual. Wonder why we had to base our official tongue on the eastern dialect plus some western additions.

t-tranlo?

Attached: na stojna Fnukata.gif (500x280, 1010K)

yeah

i wasn't even that user you arguing with, but you were just praying to get sick burned by a masterful ruse like me

Most of them didnt even die from him
They were killed during the cross-fire between the police and Dimitrios
Before Dimitrios even started shooting the police came in and started firing towards him
There is a possibility ALL of the victims were killed by the police in the cross-fire

AINTE TZESIKA STOJANOVIC, CAME BACK TO BALKANLAR

Attached: grecoserbian alliance.jpg (1600x1176, 172K)

>that dead emotionless face
yep he was total psycho

Im talking about autosomal admixture of haplogroup E1b not the haplogroup itself, I2a admixture is overwhelmingly present among us South Slavs excluding Burglaria and Macedonia, we literally arent the same people so why should we call ourselves Balkanites when we literally arent Balkanic?

that's how girls react to my shitposts

What is happening to this girl?

>be american
>get [ . . . . ]

isnt Sasha Grey Jewish?

Because you are living in the Balkans.

>There is a possibility ALL of the victims were killed by the police in the cross-fire
that would be the dankest meme ever
based greek, knows his meme game

Aren't greeks?

She is reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho

you got a bit ripped off
welovesupermarket.gr/malamatina-retsina-500ml

>Marina Ann Hantzis
>jewish

Attached: 13618-3-optimized_57fce0777bdcc.jpg (450x600, 34K)

police'd

>greeks
>jewish
Have you seen the state of our economy lately

Whatever it is it doesn't include us
:(

Pretty much.
>psychopaths are unable to form emotional attachments or feel real empathy with others
He was a growing psychopath all right.He exploded before he became a fully realized psychopath tho or he would've hidden his emotionless face behind a fake smile.

See how she's got her eyes closed

After reading a short text about the Byzantine-Bulgar wars, she tries to imagine in her mind what the Bulgar soldiers felt and see after they got their eyes removed and that's why she has her eyes closed

Attached: RIP 2.png (1410x755, 286K)

Lets be realistic, even at its current value its still inflated considering Greece's production and services.

Haздpaвe!
Funny how many Byzantine rulers ended up their journey onto Earth by Bulgarian hands.

Attached: cheers.png (413x400, 427K)

>he would've hidden his emotionless face behind a fake smile
Those are called sociopaths i think. They are fully functional and sociable but indifferent to other people's emotions and well being whereas a psychopath doesn't follow social norms and will exhibit psychotic behaviour at any given time.

in the end, in the very very end, we sucked the same dick for 500 years so IT DOES NOT MATTER

Attached: imbel MD1.png (1301x730, 1.41M)

>brazil
>aka the Albania of South America

hmmmmmmmm

>>brazil
>>aka the Albania of South America

Attached: brainlet.jpg (702x800, 55K)

>Those are called sociopaths i think.
Nope.Sociopaths have emotional outbursts and are usually the results of child abuse .Psychopaths have fucked up brain chemistry from the get go and can't feel emotions like you and me.

>bestiality
>thieves everywhere
>narcotics
>favelados/ghettos
>rampant crime
>they can kill you on site if they don't like your face (just like those czech tourists died on north albania)

t. brazil of europe aka albania

The tourist industry is going strong and will grow even stronger
We are in the "tourist country" zone now.

Funny how we don't have any jews here since WW2 and yet still we say "don't be a jew" when someone is stingy, always asks for lower prices etc.
Same prejudice is for vlachs and people from the aegean. So the term "don't be a jew" is applicable to "don't be a vlach/aegean" also.

Yes it does. They toned down after I complained at the municipality, but they are back at it recently

>t. brazil of europe aka albania

Attached: Untitled.png (645x729, 77K)

Halo my brother. We love Albanians, who does not love Albanians is not of this blessed world. S2

Attached: revolver rossi 38.jpg (1836x3264, 584K)

Koa si slusnal 'ne bidi evrej'?

Just be careful not to sell yourself to China or you might end up like Palestine.