I want to throw some money on alts, but everything is green now and dont want to fomo...

i want to throw some money on alts, but everything is green now and dont want to fomo. what would you buy user if you will have to buy it today?

thinking about xvg but its crap, prl maybe?

Attached: 9CAA73B8-580F-403D-98C8-DCBACFFA638A.gif (500x250, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nauticus.io/ref/f3ebbf04267ab19a6f91caef19c517bce6d19cf62eb3c9c6e7d36820f6551342
ico.localcoinswap.com/r/EEY9756
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont have to buy today you idiot

but what if it keeps going up forever?

Trx

If it's going up, it will go down at some point

yes but this could be the new bottom.

two guaranteed moonshots and extremely cheap almost @ ico price:

SENC sentinel, they are partnered with Vechain
JNT wont moon now, but by December you'llt hank yourself for doing so

i have to
why this crap?

what about gnt?

Is BAT still good or did it moon already?

look at a chart you idiot

trx because srsi looks good on 30 min, 1hr and 2hr charts and its a guaranteed steady growth until mainnet release where it'll pump like crazy a week or so before, if we reached 680 sats on test net and a shit market, we will hit 1k for sure before main net

isnt sentinel for unbanked?
>dont have bank account
>understand crypto
sounds very niche

why jnt will moon?

not sure why I bother, but sure, check out Opus, apps release in may, $5.7m mc. And yes I have bags, obviously.

bought some dent today

yes it is for the unbanked. I know i will get hate for this but i bought not based on fundementals (even though it is sound) but its only in one exchange and just came out of the ICO and verry cheap and their partnership with Vechain will help it moon

JNT, just do your research this is the next big thing in Crypto, but will take a while to moon

I'm looking at CLOAK atm, it's in the red after the usual drop after being added to binance, but looks like a fucking good bet right now at $15. Think I'm gonna chuck 3 ETH at it.

only thing in top 100 that not rebounded yet is bnb, but who knows what its going to do next, everything past top 100 needs research to put money in, just don't trade today, you missed it, wait for next opportunity

It must go down to 11$ first

bought some stellar and link week ago so not bad, but want moar

Why? I've put 1.5 ETH in for now, hoping it does go down a bit more so I can get the average price down but it's looking pretty strong and I don't want to miss out on a coin like this desu. I'm giving it a few hours and I'll probably go in with the rest on a dip.

I was doing daily buyins during the dip but now I dont know what to do if Im supposed to keep buying and raise my cost average to accumulate more or wait. Its a mystery.

XMR baby

Attached: 92AF3C5D-E3E9-4B03-9525-E96F82182F39.gif (370x494, 1.92M)

i think im gona cash out of bch soon, not sure if the growth will continou at this pace. Just by looking at charts i would go with Cindicator. Hasn't really mooned yet and could be a 50%.

Where is this clip from

I buy ICOs if i wanna buy during the green.
Check out Nauticus's exchange ICO
>7 FIATs available at launch
>100 cryptos
>Ecommerce section being built
>paypal buy in to save your gains

nauticus.io/ref/f3ebbf04267ab19a6f91caef19c517bce6d19cf62eb3c9c6e7d36820f6551342

Other ICO I'm in deep in is LocalCoinSwap; its the polar opposite of NTS
>dividend token where 100%of fees go to token hodlers
>peer to peer trading capable
>no kyc needed

ico.localcoinswap.com/r/EEY9756

Wanted to keep accumulating, but I'll help some Jow Forums bros out. I just put a lot of money on switcheo (SWH). You can buy it directly on the switcheo exchange using your neo wallet. Depending on it's performance today and tomorrow, I might put another couple thousand in it.

STEEM

DLT, 20M marketcap, high yield.

blockcat

Attached: 1523943389592.png (400x390, 48K)

Art byte is still at a pretty low volume, you should be able to get a clean, safe 20% in the next week.

did this coin still exist or did the ceo get a girlfriend already?

You should look for something which:

> Is relatively small
> Is on a clear up-trend
> Is currently dipped (for a few days, at least)

Don't buy something that is in solid green days, make sure it's dumped a bit.

My recommendation is BAX, UK fintech team and under 20 mil cap. Pumped a fair bit over several weeks and then dumped 20%, now stable for a few days. Will go another 50% soon, I suppose.

AMB. New CMO, partnerships with 4 companies (Deloitte, GSK, and AstraZeneca VERY likely).

qash

Buy nexus or stratis you idiot

EVE seems to be rockin out.

Attached: 1520282818162.jpg (768x768, 113K)

yeah im a late December fag but got fucked so bad had to sit on it. holy shit that turned around quick

PRL

Dipped pretty hard after the snapshot last week and hasn't recovered yet. Mainnet coming soon, rumors of a binance listing, recovered very well with BTC last run