Why are whites so demonized? We have no place in this world anymore

Why are whites so demonized? We have no place in this world anymore...

Attached: 1526895173156.jpg (750x686, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jaydackblack/status/997898555510673411
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0&index=83&list=WL&t
youtube.com/watch?v=gGDhfM1jvLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VnMjESeSIUk
youtube.com/watch?v=HMjkjTZ01pg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they hate us cause they ain't us

>even poor kids in the projects are saying latinx now

wtf

>black ameriniggers go to school

is this black twitter humour?

I thought that the newest shooter wasn't white but greek?

>all those likes
that can't be real, link?

twitter.com/jaydackblack/status/997898555510673411

Wonder how much longer it will be before American neolibs abandon all pretense of wanting an equal soceity and declare all white people to be lebensunswertes leben?

Jesus...

Attached: 1516763987535.jpg (439x598, 22K)

>Black kids going to school
>Latino kids not starting gangs and using guns and knives daily

Truly the best comedian of our time

I have a Mexican friend who hates when people do that just because it makes no grammatical sense in Spanish.

negative 10 years

>latinx

Attached: 1526864589510.png (712x508, 578K)

Ignore the white stuff.
In a first-world country that defined the world as it is today, and is feared and admired by the rest, there are high schoolers that are bringing in WEAPONS to SCHOOL. And not only that, they're saying it like it's normal.
Let that fucking sink in.

Well obviously I expect that twitter will take swift action about this post, as they do not tolerate racism or bigotry on their platform.

Thought the same. Wtf.

Mutts hate white people
In other news, grass is green.

America is basically completely undermined by cultural marxism by now, that's why.
youtube.com/watch?v=mqSV72VNnV0&index=83&list=WL&t

The account seems to be shadow-banned, so be happy.

Doesn't this support the republicans' "arm everyone to stop shootings" idea?

everything white is racist, europe , the white continent, has been under continuous wars for the last 3000 years.

>latinx
Nigger genocide when?

Hopefully soon mi hermano.

What the fuck is wrong with america

>latin-cks

Attached: 1526881526814.jpg (280x373, 13K)

he has a point...

That's because they were getting shot and stabbed outside the school, nigger

>whites are the problem
>school shootings only happen in maerica
The problem is america.

Everything he said is correct.

>bought

white people need to be genocided

can someone explain to me what latinx means?

A stupid way to say both "latina" and "latino".

>cultural marxism
No, Hans, Adorno and the likes are not the reason girls don't like you.

wtf

>latinex

Attached: disgut kaidus face.jpg (206x191, 8K)

balkanization when

He's not wrong, something needs to be done about white people, and soon.

Literally who cares what a nigger says.

It's "gender-neutral", beats me.

>latinas walking around with guns

what kind of world

lol ty

So what do our latinx bros around here think about it

Yes, there must be a solution to the question of Caucasians. A final one.

Oh no no no

no, but they're the reason they think we should be killed

>latinx

Attached: 075.jpg (600x523, 87K)

>we
I'm sure the left-wing intellectuals of the world are planning how to get rid of the Hungarian straight men.

>That's why all the country with high rate are in latin America.

Attached: 1526607845745.jpg (1080x793, 119K)

Man look at those tweets holy shit, its even worse than what i read from literal neo nazis here regarding muslims, way worse, those twitter blacks are ISIS tier in their beliefs

The fuck is latinx?

Stats are stats

Attached: unknown.png (589x249, 34K)

Why are you lying? You Jow Forumstards want to genocide the Jews.

serious question, why didn't america sent all black back to africa?

Attached: cocks_gaysex_anime_thread_again.png (466x493, 199K)

They should started with the spics first

How do I regress this statement

t. Went to trump University

Attached: unknown-1.png (612x266, 42K)

Stats are stats

take a guess what % of people that want to genocide jews and browse Jow Forums is among american population, then take a guess what % of americans are black and hold similar views as the twitter OP

>black people and mexicans bringing guns to school everyday is a good thing
lol

WYPIPO DONT SPICE DEY FOOD

Y'all Americans Need To Stfu For A Minute.. Like Nobody Cares About Race That Much Wtf Nigga Who Gives A Shit

I might steal this one, it's snarky as fuck.

AYO
*commits unspeakable atrocities*
HEY YO WHY
*steals resources from struggling countriys*
SO OPRESSED
*shoots eachother anyways*
GOLLY GEE

>american uni
I wish, shit's a free high GPA

t. un negro

t. Tyrone Chang

Wypipo wanted to have cheap labor, Blacks wanted to fight and have more rights. What is now Liberia was created under such circumstances, but neither the Yanks nor the majority of the Blacks wanted them to go back.

Hell yeah and proud of it. What you gon do nigga?

Take a guess at how representative screen caps from twitter are relative to an active internet forum.
Talking about negros and whites in the US like you know anything about them when all you know about them is internet memes makes you looks like an impressionable dumbass.
Get a reality check m8.

Attached: 1507171554964.png (446x750, 323K)

>high rates of anything but inflation in Urugay

Enjoy my 56% privilege

I'm no racist, nor am I in the least bit interested in race, but calling those swarthy cowboys white is just factually wrong.

No, we're white. We're so white, to us Bill Gates is like a hardcore drug-addled rapped. We form lines wherever we go.

lmao, where did i say i am expert on niggerXamerican relations? All im saying is that its weird seeing people on twitter with their real photos and names displayed issuing Nazi/KKK-esque statements and other people agreeing

Delet dis

Attached: gettyimages470063558.jpg (2400x1800, 370K)

Last time I was in the US the state of public discourse was pretty much the same as these twitter threads. Their mass produced nigger culture that Hollywood spews out just encourages these morons to self differentiate themselves because their grandpa was half an African immigrant and bitch about micro-agressions.
America was a mistake. Like a third world country with none of the charm.

Attached: IMG_4510.jpg (374x767, 67K)

The IRA were leftists. They would probably have executed Jow Forumstards.

>Stats are stats unless that stat is blacks making up less than 50% population but commit more than 50% of the crimes committed in the US

Attached: 22E515BD-404A-4717-8F12-132DAD69B04A.png (225x225, 7K)

>The IRA were leftists. They would probably have executed Jow Forumstards.

Attached: 1513080892755.png (184x191, 74K)

Prove me wrong.

monkeys are dancing:
youtube.com/watch?v=gGDhfM1jvLQ

monkeys are running:
youtube.com/watch?v=VnMjESeSIUk

monkey king regrets and enforces other monkeys to apologize for dancing: youtube.com/watch?v=HMjkjTZ01pg

They were really just opportunists who'd take money and weapons anywhere they could get it--Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, plastic paddies in Boston, Qadaffi. It was all good.

Check your privilege. Don’t even attempt to know our struggles when you live in a 100% white country.

black and latinx? more like black and latex
lmao

What's going on in the last two videos?

Let me guess:

Black kids commit most murder
Black kids sell most drugs

Guys a fucking idiot, but he is black so it should be expected.

Most of these are mixed mutts, do you reckon their mother or father knows the shit they're posting on social media?

chechens killed a russian boy, and authorities tried to call it like ordinary death. russian guys found this chechen and punished them on the red square. after this and some other incidents kadyrov publicly regretted it and made meeting called "kadyrov is a patriot of russia"

The guy was clearly trying to push back and take revenge at the widespread and massive bias and discrimination against Black people. When a black guy commits a crime, it's always ''black people are the problem'', ''he committed the crime because he is black'', it's always the group that gets the blame, but when a White guy commits a crime, it's always referred to and seen as an ''individual issue''. This ONE guy did this, definitely nothing to do with being White. If just one black person commits mass shooting, youtube will be drowning in ultra right wing channels accusing blacks of being inferior and that';s why they are prone to committing mass shootings, but since it's white, nobody even mentions that.

>authorities tried to call it like ordinary death

Russian or Chechen local authorities?

>russian guys found this chechen and punished them

Did vigilantes find him before police?

The last two school shooters (Florida and Texas) weren't white tho. Even though they are considered white in the US.

Greeks are white. They literally founded white civilization and even Russians are worshipping their religion.

Actually Russians are worshiping Bulgarian religion, we gave them their religion and culture. Actually we gave most of East Europe their culture, that's why they are all loyal to us as their founding fathers.

>russians
>white

Are you enjoying your time in Denmark, vlad?

No just no, I am not American but some of you have to tweet the stats, to that ignorant hoe. I don't care if it doesn't get retweets.

shrek.webm