What the FUCK

what the FUCK.

Attached: 1526910116038.png (567x451, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44200621
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>everyone gets to be in Eurovision but us

reee...

Oh fuck no

Why are they such good allies?

What about us?

You can have the amerivision

USA is a israel colony so...

based

They both hate Iranians and like the US

I can't see Saudis participating unless all the female contestants and audience members are made to wear burkas, and gay pride symbols, etc. are banned. Also, no bearded trannies.

They accidentally showed female wrestlers on their TV not long ago and there was a big uproar about it apparently.

>burkas
??
Last year, the government organized several music events and festivals in Riyadh and the female performers weren't required to wear one.

Really?

Were they broadcast on TV though? That's the important part. No point in being in Eurovision if you aren't going to broadcast it.

haraam as fuarqq brother

They should respond by kicking Israel out of Eurovision.

I hope Saudi Arabia rejects their offer. I can already tell that Apesrael is planning something.

He's an Arab politician if you were wondering.

He also says "and the Gulf states" after Saudi Arabia.

>tfw the Burgerland-Israel-Saudi alliance will conquer the world
Iran is going to get sodomized like it's 1219

Attached: 1462560024304.jpg (393x418, 43K)

>Iran is going to get sodomized like it's 1219
it begins
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44200621

If there is Australia why not Saudi Arabia?

>He's an Arab politician if you were wondering

Isn't it a PR risk that Arab politicians can say something widely outrageous and then the global media will try to portray it as a normal Israeli politician?

They are slowly trending towards liberal dictatorship, like the UAE.

How will that even work? I thought that Saudi Arabia doesn't allow you in if you have an Israeli stamp on your passport.

Even though on an official level Saudi Arabia is still anti-Israel, in practice it's pretty much the opposite nowadays. Both Saudi Arabia and Israel are extremely concerned over Iran and its allies (e.g. Assad, Hezbollah and Russia), and they're both strongly alligned with the USA and increasingly at odds with Europe. So they pretty much have an alliance of mutual convenience now.

>and increasingly at odds with Europe
The same Europe selling them billions worth of weapons? The same Europe whose media hails their new leader as a moderate?

These things don't change overnight. European companies are still more than happy to have such contracts with them. However, as far as energy policy goes, Europe has been continuously shifting away from the Middle East, even going as far as to become reliant on Russia instead.

Fucking BASED!!!!!!

Why is Israel in Eurovision again? They're not even in Europe

Israel is pretty much a European country

they should invite us/indonesia/singapore/philippines for shits and giggles

Mashallah

Any country that is a member of the European Broadcasting Union can join Eurovision.

Attached: 863px-EBU_Member_Elliptic.svg.png (863x443, 107K)

Maybe

But it's the same in every democrasy

Just imagine Arabic songs being widely broadcasted in a (at least in name) European contest. The meme-potential would be absolutely priceless.

the banter in parliament is great though
a jewish politician once told an arab one "show me your id" in arabic the way soldiers in checkpoints say to palestinians

we should make a pan-american singing competition
or maybe pacific so east asia and SEA can be included too

The Saudi families are jews

It is. The Crown Prince already made a lot of shifts from previously extremely conservative society into a more liberal one.

Great. Soon the whole world will be slaves to Europe once more. Except America because they can't handle it.

>Israel-Saudis pretty much have the same interests in the mid-east
>Both want America to go to war with Iran

Nah they have a secret friendship and its weird. Turbo-jews and fundamentalist dictatorship.

if Australia is in it I think any country can be

Daily reminder it was rigged so Israelis can holocaust Palestenians.