China to end all birth limits

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-05-21/china-said-to-consider-ending-birth-limits-as-soon-as-this-year

Thoughts? This is actually pretty huge.

Attached: 29EB8A48-95F2-4911-A545-D2A00109C2E3.jpg (450x380, 106K)

not really
their population is already stabilizing
look towards africa, not asia, as the location of the 21st century's population boom

good
send them all to Russia please

too late

should've done it 8 years ago

their wont be a culture for tons of kids anymore so it'll probably just make things stabilise a bit
and hopefully make them stop killing so many babies

Better late than never

booking my flight

They stopped enforcing the rules (fining third births) over a year ago

Their Family Planning agency got renamed Fertility Promotion agency.

Actually, it is huge

Even a slight change in Chinese fertility could mean a 100 million person change up or down.

Make sure to eat pork and drink alcohol.
Based

Attached: C9AB33C7-6791-405B-AE49-183373D27DA5.png (1009x1673, 747K)

converting to islam upon my landing

Many Russians are going to China while Chinese flee your country en masse

Too many muslim gangs in the cities targeting them.

Same

I would promise to convert to Buddhism if they feed me some quality Sichuan pork.

>Too many muslim gangs in the cities targeting them
Based immigrants keeping out further immigrants

will do that after they reeducate the islam out of me

Whatever they try to do regarding birthrates, they'll know the same fate as South Korea and Japan.

Anime?

we never had many Chinese in Russia stop posting retarded bullshit mutt

It's moslty because they have a sexist culture disregarding working moms.

It's unlikely to change anything, China's birth rates are now stuck in 1st-world mode like the rest of East Asia.

How’s that a bad thing? Moms should not be working and instead commit full time in household.
Look at what the west in regard of women labor and family structure.
Single parents are common than the whole family system.

huge if true

>How’s that a bad thing?
Look at Japan, South Korea and Taiwan. Their birth rates are even worse than those of Western countries. It's not clear what the "solution" is (or if a "solution" is even all that necessary), but it's clear that the Japanese approach of using social pressure as a means of making women feel uncomfortable in the work place doesn't really work.

I think the Western society with the highest birth rates is the Faroe Islands, supposedly because it's one of the most religious places in all of Europe, and it's isolated as fuck. Up until recently, they still had a fertility rate of something like 2.4 (I don't know what it is now, maybe it's fallen since then).

Because it's not the 1960s anymore, women want to able to have a career and kids.

If they see having kids as the death of their career (ex: Japan), they will never do it, because they need to survive in a capitalist system where two wages isn't enough and also to avoid being dependant on the man

A working mom mentality along with state subsidies (cheaper daycare centers) is the way to go

Also I want to point out that the French birthrate is mostly led by whites, not african immigrants, and actually most second and third generation have very few kids because they mostly live in misery

Attached: prsdwo40rn8x.png (4170x3210, 972K)

Women don’t really belongs in the workplace.
I don’t know why Westerners incentivise women for just showing up for work.
They should be given welfare and programs to keep them good housewives by the government.
I do believe it is still a man’s responsibility to provide his family comfort with his salary/income alone.
It works for China and the rest of the world in the entire human existence, why does westerners want to change the basic family structure?

How retarded are you ? It doesn't work for China because their birthrate is plummeting, this law change won't change anything

I swear incels have distorted views on reality

Attached: images_new.jpg (215x185, 6K)

>This is actually pretty huge.

Well it's not. removing the one child policy hasnt worked in an effort to raise birth rates and aid an ageing population. A population explosion, followed by lower birth rates are just things that happen to a country thats modernizing and urbanizing its population.

It'll be pretty huge if the Chinese have loads and loads of kids and prevent a labour shortage sometime in the near future. But for half the Chinese population who are living in cities, that wont happen, and as the Chinese raise standards of living and urbanize its population, the less babies will be born.

Its a catch 22. It has to urbanize its population, as China is in the process of becoming a domestic consumer economy, a lack of domestic demand is what forced China to export at such high volumes. But as it urbanizes and increases domestic demand, urbanized Chinese families will also be having less children as per part of the demographic transition, which will be a leading cause or a labour and worker shortage and an ageing population similar to that of Japans

>It works for China
Mate China has a fertility rate of 1.57. It doesn't work for them, just like it doesn't work for Japan or Korea.

China doesnt have to use social pressure to increase birthrates they can just use social points.

While this is all true, it's worth pointing out that the aging population problem will hit Western countries much sooner than it will hit China. So, in that respect, China has a bit of an advantage, seeing as they have an additional 20-30 years to learn how to deal with the problem from the Western world.

Women suffrage is a mistake.
Women in the workplace is a mistake.
These women empowerment ideologies are western and alien to China decades ago. These ideologies destroy the family system that kept us from extinction.
Aging population has never been a problem before. The young and housewife takes care of the old until they die.
The practice works for millennia. Now westerners drop off their old parents to retirement homes to be slowly slaughtered. Shame.

thought they already did this years ago 2bh

I don't entirely disagree with you. But the problem goes far beyond just "women's suffrage" or "women having a job". Traditional social models have been losing ground for a very long time, even since the industrial revolution at the very least. For example, things like Church attendance in England were already falling even prior to WW1. I don't think you can just conveniently ignore those early symptoms and blame everything on women.

They need replacement for the soldiers who are going to die when they invade India, Korea and Japan.

>the aging population problem will hit Western countries much sooner than it will hit China
It's expected to hit China sometime within the next 40 years.The biggest problem is that ageing western countries, Japan included, know how to deal with it, but it's making it work which is the hardest part.

Japan for example, theres a slim chance they're expected to raise birth rates enough by the time the population starts seriously dropping off in 20 or so years, the only sure fire way to raise birth rates and the working age population is by immigration. But Japan is incredibly xenophobic, so their choices are accept immigration, or become an older welfare state unable to complete their geopolitical objective, requiring them to rely on someone who can, the US.

As they are also a homogeneous society, China will face a similar problem and have to make roughly the same decision, but it wont be as severe, at least not for a while longer. And the number of immigrants they will have to take in to replace the number of those leaving the working age bracket and entering retirement will be insane.

based
People in the uk talk about full time mothers as if it's a bad thing but it is the natural way we are meant to live. Western society seems to hate anything traditionally done by women. It's like feminists hate their own mothers and grandmothers. They would rather be dickless men.

>And the number of immigrants they will have to take in to replace the number of those leaving the working age bracket and entering retirement will be insane.
There's already an increasingly African population in China (though most of them are illegals). With Africa's population reaching insane levels as we speak, I'm guessing they'll just BLACK themselves to fix the problem.

However, I disagree with you that immigration is a proper solution. It's a short-term solution, sure, but in the long term it's just unrealistic to expect a society to still be functional and if you have half of the population which hails from a completely different (and often very backwards) culture and half which, inevitably, isn't too keen on seeing its ethnic group go extinct before its very eyes. I don't think you can just ignore human nature and still expect France to remain a cohesive society when they've reached a rate of 50% of their population being of African origin, even if it allows them to have a much lower median age and higher total population than many other countries.