We should kick downshifters out of the EU. The UK is thankfully out but there are still lazy southerners left

We should kick downshifters out of the EU. The UK is thankfully out but there are still lazy southerners left.

Attached: NlVk9kqTURBXy9hNzYwNjNkZDkwZjMwODBhNjliNGIyZDE2NGI3M2UxOC5qcGVnkpUCzQMgAMPDlQIAzQMgw8OBoTEC.jpg (1066x800, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/pl/przedsiębiorczy-polacy-reanimują-wschodnie-niemcy/a-3260912
uwazamrze.pl/artykul/969315/polski-desant-na-niemcy
gs24.pl/wiadomosci/region/art/5377108,el-dorado-o-krok-od-szczecina-niemcy-wyjezdzaja-polacy-zasiedlaja-meklemburgie,id,t.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree. See you in our clubhouse when the net contributors left stop giving you money, Poland's always welcome.

companies will still invest in poland even if eu stops giving us gibs

Yes, i too, invested in Eastern Poland.

Weird, there is estimate for 8% wage growth and inflation is about 2,5%

Is Italy finally leaving or is it just talk and no walk?

how is the situation in southern italy? do they pay them their salaries in pizza?

demanding high wages is greedy
we are progressing to a more moral society

As far as i can understand the idea is to gradually push for a return to pre-Maastricht era EU, but looks like we've been preparing an exit-strategy for years, in case shit hit the fan or, in this case, if we're not given enough room to manage our shit our way/the reforming process in Brussels along with the other Euroskeptic powers won't be able to start.
I don't know, i can tell you about Italy as a whole, i have no interest in southerners.

Our wages could drop by more than 50% and still be higher than yours, Poorland.

you are literally saying that you want to get cucked
at least big corporations will enjoy your moral victory

basically this.

better to be cucked by big corporations than to be cucked by the devil

But we pay only 500 eur/month for a decent 2 bedroom apartment in a Muslim-free neighborhood. How does it make you feel?

>0.9% of 3371 Euro in Germany = 34 Euro
>4.9% of 933 Euro in Hungary = 43 Euro
>they are actually catching up in absolute terms
REEEEEE, poorfags need to stay poor, fuck you

>only 500 eur/month
>only
fucking kek
I pay less (!) for a 2 bedroom in the city center of a muslim free city in eastern Germany

Attached: 201711_mom_hq.jpg (1748x2480, 434K)

>demanding high wages is greedy
Thank you for leading by example then.

Sure. But in Germany your govt pays for half of your rent, it's not like the UK

>only 500 eur/month
I pay 700€ for a 3 bedroom apartment. Including all bills and all expenses.

>in Germany your govt pays for half of your rent
That's pure non-sense, the only thing the government does is stealing my money.

you're welcome

We aren't leaving any time soon

Maybe if you live with parents lol.

You could tell us such bullshit before 2004 but in 2018 pretty much every Pole was in Britain and knows what prices there are.

Nope, it's well known that the govt pays people so they stay in East Germany. Even Poles from Szczecin live in Eastern Germany and commute to Szczecin to work because the govt pay them so anyone live in East Germany.

Holy shit, UK I get, but what happened to Italy? That doesn't look so much like stagnation as much as the begining of a deflation spiral.

we are leaving out of this union, stay away germs

the eu is a satanist organisation driven by greed

Our economy wasn't doing great, although you have to consider that national statistics are useless in Italy. The difference between north and south wages are too large

Attached: Dashboard 2.png (649x882, 69K)

That disparity is whack.

that's not true though
give me a link

If you know Polish or google translator works well enough:

dw.com/pl/przedsiębiorczy-polacy-reanimują-wschodnie-niemcy/a-3260912

uwazamrze.pl/artykul/969315/polski-desant-na-niemcy

gs24.pl/wiadomosci/region/art/5377108,el-dorado-o-krok-od-szczecina-niemcy-wyjezdzaja-polacy-zasiedlaja-meklemburgie,id,t.html

>he brakes instead of downshifting

Attached: pepe the frog.png (300x240, 4K)

Wow, it actually says anyone living in eastern Gerany receives 1000 Euro per month from the German government, and if you are a muslim you will even receive a job, a house and a car! Fantastic

Holy shit how do countries manage to have economical decline right now?

Economic situation is generally positive across Europe and unemployment is the lowest it has been in many years.

>wages finally grow
THANK YOU BASED MERKEL

You don't terroni to deal with

>Economic situation is generally positive across Europe and unemployment is the lowest it has been in many years.
in Germany and buthurt belt countries which are receiving tons of gibs,the rest is fucked

how can Germany sustain giving gibs to everyone, provide great living standards for its own citizens and still grow so fast economically?

You have nobody to blame but yourself. Your culture basically promotes the NEET lifestyle

>The UK is thankfully out but there are still lazy southerners left.
Please do kick the fucking southrons out.

Please invest in east Hungary thank you :)

don't have*

Is eastern Hungary also significantly poorer than the western part?

fuck yourself mexican

Stagnant wages, buying competition out, devalued currency. Literally China tactics.

I thought this gibs myth was already debunked

Brits work some of the longest hours in Europe. It isn't laziness causing this.

Attached: eHeZMZvMdHcdK6JshWYQG4PmPRtCYE4IxerIUY_WEcY.jpg (1300x1300, 343K)

Ireland is such a based country, who's more developed and richer now than the average brit cuck . and I say this without having an irish ancestary, I admire how they were able to do this

Attached: german percentage conversation.jpg (650x607, 184K)

>the eu is a satanist organisation driven by greed

Attached: fedora .jpg (522x579, 107K)

>check this picture
and they are still calling us lazies, fuck them man, fuck them

You produce nothing you're not effective those aren't actual work hours blah blah blah

Houses in similar sized towns cost half in the east.

Don't listen to me Diego, just keep watching those soap operas

>hurr muh german work efficiency hurr
Lazy fucking krauts.

he's right lad, youre the mexico of europe because your people invented ziestas and partying in the plaza on the weekdays till 2 am and drinking whine all night. And you gave latin america culture of "just do it tomorrow"

You hit WORK HARD while German Chad eats pizza

> It isn't laziness causing this.

Sure, we know it's Brexit.

But unlike in China, average Germans live really good lives.

What about wages and jobs?

They're more productive so they have to work less, that's how it works

>Germans live really good lives.
thank to Euro and EU, thankfully it gonna finish soon

Are PIGS new butthurt bell?

PÌGS? ironically you eastern block receive those monies from EU

someone explain to me how the EU fucked up the PIG'S economies in a few sentences

Sure

For opening our markets

Its win win for all

Anyway we will be net payer in next budget, so calm your tits pedro

>thank to Euro and EU, thankfully it gonna finish soon

Well, German newspapers have been saying this for the early 1990s, and nothing happens. Germans live only better.

They got too many gibs from the EU in the 80s/90s so their wages went up so high, way higher than their actual productivity so when gibs ended, no one wanted to invest there anymore, yet they don't want to lower their lofty expectations about salaries because they're used to high wages so it resulted in high unemployment and negative GDP growth

It wasn't the EU, at least in our case

Uncompetitive ecomies used to devalation and high bond interests rates gets euro, so they bonds rates get lower... so they started consuming like crazy with cheap credits...when the shit hit fans, they were unable to devalute their currency

jesus christ how do you solve the terrone problem?

>they were unable to devalute their currency
it's because the euro

Lots of jobs but mostly low paid, only good paid jobs in the east are in Debrecen area and Szeged in the south-east.
Buying property there might be good investment

This. We had to give our precious industry for this little EU money and freedom of movement. Germany gained way more than we did from our accession to the EU, actually.

Do you invite Ukrainians to work in your country?

It could help with labor shortage.

And I think east Hungary won't be a good place to invest as long as there are gypsies.

We balkanize and start a genocide

Attached: UPF9ieI.png (5300x6785, 1.25M)

>Sure, we know it's Brexit
It's not. Our economy has been absolutely shit, our governments consistently incompetent and ignorantly idealistic, and our wages have been hampered for ages, by a very wide range of things.
A single major cause of that? Poles mass-migrating and putting a downwards pressure on our labour market.
Flooding a country with cheap Poles doesn't help much with the average British person's wages. Brexit isn't the problem, if anything Brexit is the (theoretical) solution to one of the problems.

Attached: secessione.jpg (672x448, 41K)

Based

Of course

>DA YURO!
If your economy was as competitive as in other Eurozone countries the common currency wouldn't be a problem.

Nope.they just have decent healthcare and public services. About 30% of their workforce is underpaid and China's standards of living are rising.

>Poles mass-migrating and putting a downwards pressure on our labour market.

Nope, we just take the jobs Brits don't want. Brits prefer to live on the dole instead of working, but someone has to fix your toilets so we are here.

Yes there are some ukies, but i never met one.
Many gypsies went to deal drugs and run prostitution in Switzerland and Germany, they arent that big of a problem here. Cops also keep them in line

t. eastern leech

>we just take the jobs Brits don't want
le propaganda face

>we just take the jobs Brits don't want
I don't think this rhetoric has been true in any country ever.

Attached: gdp ppp per capita.png (1226x953, 122K)

>they just have decent healthcare and public services.

and infrastructure, and salaries, and housing standards, and million other things

>About 30% of their workforce is underpaid

Yeah, they make 3000 eur/month instead of 3300, that's really something that makes Germany hell on earth.

>China's standards of living are rising.

They won't have caught up with Germany by 2218.

Doesn't dissprove what i posted.

Do you really think average Kevin would be keen on fixing toilets, especially if he can simply receive welfare?

Stop crying papadopulos

Attached: greek-pensioner-crying.jpg (2560x1703, 446K)

Non sono inglese, però. Solo italiana e molto del nord.

>Uncompetitive ecomies used to devalation and high bond interests rates gets euro

what do you mean by this?

Ok. Stop leeching leech

It basically means that the euro has benefited Germany mostly.

Is the economic fallout from Brexit the price of freedom, like school shootings in the US?

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg (800x796, 117K)

How big do you think the toilet cleaning industry in the UK is?
What percentage of Poles do you think are "cleaning toilets", and not just working in all sorts of entry-level jobs for cheap wages?
stop speaking in terms of simplistic pro-immigration propaganda and reductive rhetoric lad it's a bigger picture than that.

and 'welfare' wouldn't be as desirable as it is if the jobs market wasn't so terrible and flooded by cheap foreign workers in the first place.

>Do you really think average Kevin would be keen on fixing toilets
Many of them would, yes.

>especially if he can simply receive welfare?
Welfare isn't nearly as generous as you seem to think it is, and it's only getting worse with time, not better. Most NEETs rely on their families to support them (except for those who receive disabilitybux), welfare is simply not enough (and they won't continue paying you if you refuse to work).

Basatissima

Lets take greece as a example

When they had drachma their credit rating was shit, after they adopted euro, their credit was suddenly german level and they start spending like crazy.. You know olympic games here, 15 submarines there, 14 pebsions per year etc.

If they had drachma, they would be never allowed to take so much debt and even with that debt tehy would just devaluate their currency

No such option with €

>economic fallout from Brexit
but we're literally still in the EU

You said the have JUST (!) decent healthcare and public services. Where does all the other money go then?
That some people have shitty jobs is true though but that goes for basically every country and thus isn't something that negates a comparatively good standard of living.

>Hey Chritopher, let's move our company out of the UK, Brexit is coming.
>Nah, let's wait. Brexit didn't happen yet, we only know it is about to happen in 2 years. Everyone knows moving a business to another country is an operation that is done after a week, let's chill for 2 more years.