Medical bill thread

1. Yer cunt
2. How much will it cost for treating this shit in yer cuntry?

Attached: dfsffsfsf.jpg (1920x1280, 60K)

About tree fiddy.

Treating tooth decay could be costly here tho

Dentist here

Free for shitty plomb

40USD for premium plomb

Thats it

A lot (>300 CAD) because québec dentists all privatised

Probably 80 or so bucks with a real odontologist

30 or so with a home dentist

Nothing because we have universal health care.
But in most of the country the dentist will convince you to remove the entire teeth.

I went to a dentist few months ago (after quit smoke i realize that i was doing a lot of things wrong) the dentist had to scratch almost 10 years of tartar from the back of my mandible central teeth. I also discover that i have a wisdom teeth in the superior row of teeth, but not have a wisdom teeth in my mandible. You can't get more mutt than this...

That's fucking cheap

more than €1000 probably

$15 for a case of beer and $5 for a pair of slip-joint plyers

Not sure how much this would be but I got a root canal once and it was $2300

Nothing

75 eurobucks
ish

I mean that's with insurance, bjt that's mandatory

I get about 100USD from the insurance company

I had to pull out all four impacted wisdom teeth at one time before joining army and that was one of the most fucked up experience in my life

Still not bad

I never understood the wisdom teeth thing. Mine and my sisters never hurt. But i was not a candy guy and never used one of those pacifier (dad believe that pacifiers will fuck up the kids teeth)...

I dunno depends on your insurance.
If you're uninsured then + plane tickets

>And you will never be conscious thereafter

I am undergoing an orthodontic treatment and will overall cost me about 50,000 rupees overall. 733 Us dollars at current exchange rates.

I chose the cheapest options available when it came to braces , bite plate, etc... Shit has been painful with the wires always cutting up the inside of my cheeks.

Because you have nothing.

To pull out nothing

that´s a fact

6-10k before insurance

You are joking, right?

no

Holy shit

>cup of water to wash mouth
>$500

People take care of themselves in the US because they can't afford shit like

Come to Korea and teach English
National insurance is quite decent here

For something like that £59, unless you're under 18, unemployed, pregnant or on disability in which case its free.

he is
t. actually have implants

Free ofc

1. Flag
2. Nothing, except your 2000 Euros per month taxes

1. Paragoy
2. 20 USD for cleaning up, 30 USD for filling, 70 to 100 USD for ceramic prosthesis (don't remember)

kek

We have universal healthcare, so it would be 0.
I want to put braces, but they are not covered by insurance, so it would be expensive as fuck, around 100k RUs ($1600). Also I chickened out when they said they are gonna surgically remove 4 wisdom teeths, eww

Eww, that looks pretty bad. The first option is to see a private dentist, the prices vary, but if you go for a cheaper one, and the tooth needs to be extracted, they will do it for about $50. If it needs a root canal and a crown, that'll be around 120-150 and 150-200 bucks. It's really cheap compared to western prices, there are dental clinics here that specialize in treating foreigners, they organize the trip, the accommodations, the medical treatment and all.

However, the insurance system in Hungary covers dental treatments as well, so if you go for that, they'll extract it, fill it, or perform a root canal treatment on it for free. If you need a crown, you will have to pay around $100 for it.

Brazil *order and progress*
Nothing

But I pay us$6.49 monthly for dental healthcare because I'm brazillionaire

Can confirm, had a quality filling done while ago and paid around 40 dollars

you need your wisdom teeth pulled out because as they grow they push out of place all the other teeth

pulling that out would probably cost you about 20€

But is not cheaper get into a plane and do it somewhere else?

Nothing. We have free dental and orthodontic care.

Flossing is a scam. Science has proven that there are literally 0 benefits to flossing and your dentist is just trying to push that shit on you to make some easy money.

I just saved you time and money.

When i feel that there is something stuck in my teeth (meet generally, sometimes mango), i always floss it away.

Extraction: free
Filling: more than 100€
Implant: more than 1000€

all of my cavities have been inbetween teeth though

Bait
Root Canals are 1000$

Yes but for a single tooth I don't know if what'd you save is enough to justify the hassle, especially for something like an implant which is a two trip procedure.

10€

root canal 20 euros and the filling 30

I would gladly pay that out of pocket

France
Almost nothing, in my case I had to pay but I got 100% reimbursed within the month.

how much costs internet in cuba?

I had to do a filling once. The cavity was barely noticeable and it didn't hurt me at all. They said it would cost ~$200. I rejected that shit, and its been 5 years since, not single other dentist has commented on that so called cavity. Its all a fucking scam here

20 euros for a filling and 10 euros for tooth removal

1000€ per tooth for implant?
Not a bad deal actually

I haven't been to a dentist in over 13 years.
Only tooth related issue I've had during that time was a abscess on my gums.
Dentist said it would cost 150 to take care of it. but I was able to do it myself

btw when you mention implants do you mean crown prosthetics or whole tooth? because whole tooth implant has to get a mini surgery to screw the tooth in and all that shit

>in my case I had to pay but I got 100% reimbursed within the month.
Forget to say about this, but any medical expense is deductible from your tax (you need to do your taxes if you get more than 2 minimum wages a month).

>you to make some easy money.
There is literally zero money in flossing though

200 meters of floss cost 2 dollars...

taxes? wtf? back to hauptschule boi

went and brushed my teeth after I saw this pic

probably 120 Euro with anesthesia ( if it is just toothrot rewuiring drilling and filling)

Free.