How common is it for people to commute by bicycle in your cunt?

How common is it for people to commute by bicycle in your cunt?

Attached: Tern-Elektron-2.jpg (1350x901, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very common

Very common

maybe if you're a queer

very common

not very
i do to uni the 0-2 days i can be bothered going

Very rare. Maybe a little more common for people who live and work downtown, but they probably take the bus/subway instead.

wtf is wrong with that bicycle

People look down on cyclists. They'll sometimes throw their trash on you or purposely blow diesel smoke on your face.

It's foldable. They're very common in third world countries where there is no public bicycle network system.

It looks like a folding bike.

Attached: dahon_formula_S18-folding-bicycle.jpg (1354x640, 105K)

Only in some cites.
I wish we had more bike lanes, if we did I would ride around for fun

Quite a lot of them during the week but every saturday and sunday the streets are filled with them.

Only really in London and student areas

damn that looks uncomfortable

Foldable electric bike

Folding master race coming through!

Attached: IMG_4684.jpg (1600x1105, 275K)

I think they're uncomfortable as well, or at least, they look that way.
I've never seen one of those in real life; first time I ever saw these folding bikes was in a certain poky motoring show a couple of years ago.
People over here pretty much ride mountain bikes everywhere, even when they're uncalled for; you rarely see folding ones.

Attached: mpv-shot1687.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

rarely see tiny ones*
There are tiny bikes that some people ride, but they're not folding.

Came here to look for this comment. Why are Americans so predictable?

its not as uncomfortable as they look, its just they are for strolling in mostly flat cities, a supermarket bike is better than that.

bit rude tbqh
youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

Sorry, meant for

cyclists should be lined up and shot. They believe the road is theirs and bother everybody on the road.

t. Tyrese Jackson on vacation

Attached: rolling coal on cyclists.webm (853x480, 2.12M)

People who ride bicycles outside of metro areas deserve to die

The road doesn't belong to you either, slow down and wait like a good cager

Not as common as it could be considering the layouts of our cities, but we have a strong car lobby.

Cycling to commute is a luxury if you live in the city. Only richfags can afford inner-city houses that are only a few minutes from work

A true American in that video.

Unchecked ignorance and anger?

Bavarians are no different

>cycling in the uk

lol, enjoy death

Attached: How was your commute to work this morning - GreetingsFromAmsterdam - - 20.04 0845.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Not common at all, except for maybe right in the downtown cores of Toronto, Montreal, and Hong Couver. Most of our cities are just not set up for it, and it really pisses off the hippies and lefties.

>car centric, inefficient, expensive, antisocial urban planning isn't the issue
>angry lefties are

I live in nyc so yeah cyclists are everywhere and we have a public citybike system which is pretty good
>this german redditor autist in every thread about this subject

you would do the same if you had undeveloped land everwhere Hans

You'd think that North America has set a bad enough example for other places not to repeat the same mistake, but humans are notorious for being stubbornly bad learners, so yeah, we probably would despite your horrid example.

Attached: traffic-jam-and-bumper-to-bumper-commuter-gridlock-on-highway-401-in-toronto_szhp0abe__F0000.png (1920x1080, 3.81M)

What would you do to stop it, force people to not buy cheap homes?

A single person is powerless against a nation of idiots. I'd just bail and move to a more reasonable place.