After ICO will it be able to surpass Qash? CoinMetro? KuCoin? Binance...

After ICO will it be able to surpass Qash? CoinMetro? KuCoin? Binance? Will this Compete with REQ once the E-commerce side is finished?

Discuss.
Highlights:
>7 FIAT pairs at launch of exchange next month (moves to 16 within the year)
>100 cryptos (300 within the year)
>NTS token similiar to BNB economics reducing fees
>E-commerce platform coming
>Building mining rigs to support the company+add extra computing power for the exchange
>Paypal buy in for ICO

nauticus.io/ref/f3ebbf04267ab19a6f91caef19c517bce6d19cf62eb3c9c6e7d36820f6551342

Referral link if you wanna register for the 100 free coins or buy with Paypal, BTC, ETH, etc

Attached: Nauticus 3 things for wingdings.png (1822x927, 276K)

Its funny because REQ is totalvaporware anyways; there's nothing to compete with, besides paypal anyways. And good luck with that

Wtf is this.
Why do we need another coinmetro?

>Has mainnet
>Vaporware
kys

It's Nauticus an exchange/e-commerce platform and a couple reasons
1. Burgers can buy into it
2. E-commerce platform will be huge
3. Hasn't extended their ICO twice now
4. Registered with the Australian government and proactive about regs

You could just read the whitepaper mate.
DYOR by all means

Attached: Nauticus.png (1900x919, 128K)

Wow people still hating on REQ in mid 2018

Anyways OP REQ will probably blow soon so I don't know how this platform will wind up doing; maybe the exchange will do well but the E-commerce seems like it's prettty far away still.

Is coinmetro opening with 100 cryptos by the way?

I think REQ will do well but that NTS will still get a chunk of the market, depending on if crypto sticks around of course.

Attached: 473884736.jpg (808x519, 89K)

your "facts" amuse me

glad you're getting some value out of your time user.

Hard to say. There's quite a few exchanges popping up, and at face value they all seem very similar. I'd probably wait to see if any pick up traction. Also this one makes it seem like it's Australian but the entire team is chinks, what gives?

>it's Australian but the entire team is chinks, what gives?
sounds normal.
also exchange tokens never dip after ico. they just cant dip on thier own listed exchange after all.

yeah it will be a bloodbath with only the best exchanges recieving real traffic.
I've heard Australia has very Loose laws when it comes to crypto and work with you (thinking it has a future use); I wouldn't wanna try to start up a company in China would you?

Why is this normal?
If the token never dips does that mean (near) certain profit for ICO buyers?

Ok I'm actually somewhat interested and have legit questions.
1. What gives the tokens value? Like coss with fsa or coinmetro with token burn etc
2. 2.5 billion tokens issued? Seems like a lot.. what is the ICO price?

CoinMetro is the chad version, sorry bud

Attached: 1524151708098.png (813x563, 282K)

answer to q1 straight from their whitepaper:
"Bitcoin, Ethereum and the Nauticus Coin are the three key cryptocurrencies on the exchange and
will be in trading pairs with most of the 100 cryptocurrencies offered.
Nauticus Coin supporters should note this provides a credible mechanism to increase the
adoption and value of the token.
If a user wants to trade TRON for ZCash for example, they will first need to exchange their TRON
for one of the three key cryptocurrencies, and then use that intermediary currency to buy
ZCash. Users will buy the Nauticus Coin as the intermediary currency as it provides a 50 percent
reduction in trading fees over the other two options. Thus, it will be the preferred medium of
exchange."

question2 that is a lot of fucking tokens dont get me wrong: value of the token is tied to BTC
from their site:
"1 BTC = 100000.00 NTS"

CoinMetro fags have my favorite memes nice of you to join us.

Sooo 1NTS = 0.000001 BTC?
Like 10 cents per coin?

That's still an issue, almost 10cents a coin with a 2.5billion token supply. Right off the bat you'd be starting with a $200million dollar marketcap leaving less room for growth

Fair point, they will burn the coins not sold in the ICO; I doubt they'll hit their 88M hardcap.

I assume (although haven't researched it completely yet) that the large quantity is due to the Ecommerce platform being propped up by the token as well.

Is this Binances bumhole? Nice.

Interesting, I may buy some after the ICO if the token supply is sufficiently reduced

everyone wants a piece of Binance's bumhole

Not a bad idea.

Attached: 1513731475685.jpg (715x1000, 76K)

Light up dubs lambo!

sounds too good to be true

Cause you're a stupid faggot

Do you think all well put together projects are too good to be true?