/incel/ culture

Is there anything more pathetic than the North American male?

Attached: Ddo9NshUwAE770b.jpg (1071x1200, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ8EAwRauoM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

finnish males

Attached: 9a79a9fb2a04b3ee1f1aa9f616ec2436.jpg (500x747, 69K)

AT LEAST WE HAVE SEX

Attached: DdL-A1RVMAAcxc8.jpg (537x539, 42K)

I just wanted a girlfriend to keep me compamy but no they would always pretend to be interested only to laugh at my supposed thirst. Euros have it easy because girls will fuck them for being exotic so you could not even begin to understand the plight of the north american adolescent male. It is similar to tsarist russia in the sense that all females have been monopolized by the small elite and that elite is comprised of people born with a physical advantage not those who have taken the time to study and hone their intellect. Meanwhile in Korea for example someone at the top of their class or somronr good at Starcraft will attract the attention of females buy that is not the case here. In addition to all this tertiary education has now become all but a requirement in order to procour a decent income which people can use to attract females with but that will take most at least another 6 years after the end of their high school lives.

Protip: Women don't owe you sex

how are you so rustled by women that you go out and shoot people

Then why did a woman give birth to me? Nobody asked to be born so its fucked up that people cant get girls which are a basic human need no matter how much they try. In the past marriages were just arranged and that is much better system because it guarantees people spouses something that they all need.
Some people just cant handle the immense strain.

>Then why did a woman give birth to me?
You think being owed sex is natural, that women fucking you is your entire reason for living? If you're not trolling, then either get some help and try to realize the value of being alive, or just off yourself now.

>its fucked up that people cant get girls which are a basic human need
No. Grow the fuck up. Having a woman to fuck and bear your children is not a right or a fundamental need. It is not something you are owed. Especially not when it comes to sex for pleasure. Get a grip and grow some perspective.

Attached: cruel fdom incel girl.png (1750x750, 712K)

>Especially not when it comes to sex for pleasure.

Completely wrong. Sexual satisfaction and companionship are essential human needs and have their ranking is Maslow's hierachy. The sexual drive is one of humanities strongest urgences among hunger, thirst and the need for sleep which all guarantee survival.

Saying that sexual contact is not a need for a human is like saying social contact is not essential. If you deprive humans of any social contact for example then they will literally lose their minds like in solitary confinement which is considered to be a form or torture.

Please shut the fuck up and stop spouting bullshit.

I would fuck it without a second thought

society has rejected me, ergo i will punish society or self

Not just an incel thing.

JUST PAY A FUCKING HOOKER HOLY SHIT IT'S NOT THAT HARD YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE

>implying incels are in the wrong

Attached: not all heroes.png (1125x500, 989K)

based

Anything to not talk about gun control

I HAVE GUN IN POCKET

Listen, you fuckers, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore. A man who stood up against the scum, the cunts, the dogs, the filth, the shit. Here is a man who stood up.

Attached: Elliot Bickle.jpg (2197x1463, 298K)

maybe you should try being less of a creepy subhuman

wow, you are creepy as fuck.

>destabilization of the sexual marketplace

Sounds like capitalist mindset is to blame.

Attached: america.jpg (964x768, 394K)

If girls would actually have gone out with me I wouldnt be this way in the first place would I? I'd probably continue to delude myself like the Finn and live a happy life but now Im stuck as an 18 year old virgin.

JUST GIVE HER THE FUCKING CARD

>destabilization of the sexual marketplace
What does that even mean? No I'm not watching a 2 hour lecture to maybe find an answer.

based

It used to be that guys would get pussy, but now girls get dick and this is UNFAIR!

>Women don't owe you sex

Attached: 1526918299719.png (591x325, 390K)

these incels should just fuck each other up the ass

Betas thinking they would have gotten women if this was 50 years ago (they wouldn't have)

It means that sexual liberation and the abolition of enforced monogamy caused an unequal access to sexual partners for a few high-status men at the expense of your average joe.

Attached: 1526829405698.gif (575x420, 507K)

very based post

Attached: 1526831807521.jpg (500x464, 35K)

thats bull shit that traditionalists love to push
sweden had equal amount of sexually active men and women until around 1996

That guy looks very normie I doubt he's an incel probably just very religious and doesn't like promiscuity

I'm not really sure what this post is supposed to mean or how it relates to my point.

If you really want the approval of females so badly (first mistake), work out and earn good money. It’s that simple.

Just better yourself and they’ll gravitate towards you. But I’d start by not giving a shit, they’re annoying creatures repelled by anyone who shows overt interest in them.

my god give me a finnish bf please

>1996
That's a very specific date, Mads. What happened in my country 1996?

Attached: nyasedeln.jpg (714x467, 105K)

you know, this is an interesting theory. so if i were to accept that this hypothesis is true. what solution does he propose?

You really think everyone can just "better themselves"?

What if you're an ugly 5'2 pajeet with a shitty accent. You really think he can start lifting and get bitches? You need to realize that some people actually 1s or 2s, and they cannot be helped.

Right then so just accept it and move on? Or find an equally repelling female. Like a slightly mentally retarded, handicapable, midget.

the balance began to tip

it disproves your point

then if you lost the genetic lottery you best play with the hand you're dealt with wallow in self-pity.

you may be playing at a disadvantage but that doesn't mean you can't win. lower your expectations.

what is there to discuss? if you fail to impress and attract a female, you have only yourself to blame.

Try to get comparable 1-2 pajeetettes then.

Even a 1-2 female wouldn't settle for a 1-2 male. They can do better.

He's not american, he doesn't even have to deal with superficial bullshit, being an interesting person is enough

>You really think everyone can just "better themselves"?
yes

but even disregarding that, what's funny (or sad) about the incel kind of men is that they claim to be "rejected by all women", but they would never consider, say, a fat girl or a girl who's plainly ugly - i.e. women who are actually on their level.

There is none. Some people believe that it's possible to turn back the clock and return to some kind of idealized traditional state with some kind of reactionary mass movement while others just see in it the expression of human nature set loose by technology. The genie is out of the bottle basically.

Because a fat girl doesn't have to settle for him (or them). They can get better men.

have you tried all the 1-2 females? or are you making an assumption to prove your point so you don't have to try at all?

>They can do better.
They can do what?

Except no.

>he got rejected by a fucking hambeast
my sides

Attached: 1405474009194.jpg (403x391, 56K)

>the absolute state of leafNeets

I love when feminist bots from lolcow come here and create misandric pro-feminist threads.

Remember - feminists are female incels, fatty OP.

Attached: 438609475.jpg (469x428, 60K)

Why won't those better men get better women?

>have you tried all the 1-2 females? or are you making an assumption to prove your point so you don't have to try at all?

You know that there is a large collection of datapoints collected from the world's bigfest and most active dating sites that back him up, right?

Besides, why do people forget about common decency? Who'd like to be with an entitled, self-pitying women-hater?

It is obvious, you know. It radiates from you.
You're just not nice. And people don't want to be with not nice people. It's very, very, very simple.

>Any attempt to discuss the issue is labeled misogyny

Well maybe Peterson and his cult should start trying different arguments than "Monogamy should be legally enforced while the government dictates womens bodies"

Imagine unironically having a worldview as primitive as this one.

>female incels
There's no such thing as sexually frustrated virgin women

i never said he wasn't statistically disadvantaged but that is a far cry from 'certainty'.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, fembot.

Attached: 20319997.jpg (400x397, 79K)

the fuck, you missed out yesterday with the hapa abused femanon incel.

That really doesn't have anything to do with being disadvantaged. The point is that even the UGLIES women do not settle for the ugliest men.

From a biological perspective, why shouldn't there be some mating selection? In every animal species there is.

>women arent objects

Attached: 1525622017325d.png (201x250, 9K)

And who do they settle for?

Every day I thank my lucky stars I’m gay and don’t have to deal with women
It actually feels amazing and I pity hetshits

>cry from 'certainty'.

When discussing mass social and political trends anecdotes become meaningless and irrelevant and a certain degree of generalization is required to make meaningful statements.

chubby chasers exists for a reason, over here you can go a night out with your friends and they can make jokes with the guy who gets with the least attractive or the fat girl but its all just banter and theres nothing wrong with having a chubby FWB

Imagine unironically not understanding the basics of social attraction.

it certainly does have something to do with being disadvantaged. you are disadvantaged for being ugly no?

Marriage should be mandatory but sex illegal.

Yes being 'nice' certainly is the reason why serial killers and murders drown in fan post by female admirers.

>>generalization is required to make meaningful statements.

this is where the problem is then. making generalizations. i was speaking to OP about his individual circumstances, not the 'general' situation.

So what is exactly your goal?
To have sex at least once? If you are not some absolute bottom, that's achievable.
To get permanent partner/wife? Since number of men and women is approximately the same and there are not much harems around, that's achievable - just aim for your level.
To have a lot of sex and a new woman every day? Sort of hard, but nobody promised you everything.

jordan cringerson

part of the problem with incels is not only do they not have any self respect to lok after hygiene, grooming, diet/exercise but they also have a disgusting attitude, have you ever been on r/incel (before it got shut down) every single thread was them blaming everyone but themselves just look at this documentary

>so if i were to accept that this hypothesis is true
nigga you gotta demonstrate the hypothesis you can't just take for true some shit just because it sounds reasonable

It is.. but that's not the point. I'm not even any of those things I described, I'm just using them as a hypothetical to make the point that there are some men who are so low on the bar that they can't be helped and it is of no fault but their genetics.

Serial killers are rare and they are sort of celebrities - even twisted but famous person will find admirers.

for the sake of the conversation, i'll accept that his statement was true. i wanted to understand what kind of 'solution' they propose if his statement were taken as a matter of fact.

in reality, I find his statement impossible to verify with any certainty.

>literally crazy people serve as generalizable examples

I doubt you'd enjoy company of the kind of women attracted to this sort of people.
I know I wouldn't.

There is no goal. The inherent contradictions brought about by the current mode of production, technological developments and social trends will just cause more things to spiral out of control. There is no rapture and there is no solution. You can only hope to carve out a small niche for yourself in this madness and hope for the best.

Do tell.

like all incels youre far beyond help at this point

Your worldview is limited by refusing to consider the darker aspects of human sexuality such as those related to violence which are not considered to be pathological but widespread in the common population.

I like those double standarts, really.
Look at you
>maleslave beta got sexed with a 2/10 landwhale
>he now considers himself an alpha male and lectures every incel/virgin on Jow Forums or any other websites for degradation how bad is being an incel and how is being a person like himself
Completely normal attitude, isn't it?
inb4 blablabla strawman blablabla lies I am 10/10 alpha male

I'm not an incel though because I actually found my niche.

then what do you propose? and even if they were dealt a bad hand, why do they deserve anything because they were dealt a bad hand?

If getting sexed by landwhale is easy, then why envy? If it's hard, then looks like it's an achievement.

>it takes literal psychopath parents that lock you up and prevent you from seeing daylight for a girl to be a virgin
Only proving my point, it takes extreme conditions for women to become an incel while guys become incels by everyday conditions.

You mean like how men rape? Sure, we could talk about that.

Thats what Im saying here In the past you could make money at 18 now you make money at 24 so you have to go so many years without any girls driving people mad.

Nothing. I'm not saying they're deserved anything whatsoever, I'm just basically arguing against "bee urself" mentality some people have because of their narrow & small world view.

Women dont even like nice guys. Havent you been to highschool the kid that tells the teacher to go fuck themselves and smokes during lunch gets girls.

You're actually living in a Hollywood high school movie, aren't you.

I mean he's probably right