I have 2 months to decide whether to move to Paris, Berlin, or Stockholm. Please convince me where will be most livable...

I have 2 months to decide whether to move to Paris, Berlin, or Stockholm. Please convince me where will be most livable.
Inb4 all are Muslim shitholes - we blend in there the best

Attached: 1526907884556.jpg (720x960, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gk177Xn3OTI
youtube.com/watch?v=ecm0WbuYn9w
jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Mama-Shelter-opens-up-latest-boutique-hotel-in-Belgrade-549103
youtube.com/watch?v=B6L9mS9ti6o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Berlin is the most exciting. Stockholm is nice, relatively quiet compared to the others. Never been to Paris but I've heard it's dirty and the people are rude.

Why those?

Choose a better city in Germany

Go to paris
please

Everyone say Berlin and Stockholm are just as dirty.

Move to pakistan. Memes aside theres a theory about afghanis being descended from one of the jewish tribes and 30% of our population is afghan so you might just fit in

Berlin is the best city in Germany, but paris is the best city in Europe.
Stockholm is a provincial overpriced village tier """"city"""" that has nothing going for it

>Berlin is the best city in Germany
t. Berliner who has never left his """""city"""""

I live in Stockholm every summer and it's clean as fuck.

Jews can only live in cities with many other immigrants, you just think we're Arabs kek

I hve lived in Berlin, visited Paris for 2 weeks and Stockholm for 3 days btw.
While I still didn't do everything i wanted to in paris and Berlin, Stockholm became boring by the third day.

Go to Paris 10/10 would recommend, unbelievable experience and atmosphere Ill never forget.

Within Germany I lived (not visited) in:
Brandenburg, Berlin, Wismar, Hamburg and Trier

I would definitely recommend Paris. The Marais quarters are Jewish, you can get comfy Israeli food there that is really good.

t. Swede who used to live there for a while

Gotta agree with this desu, Berlin is a much better option than Stockholm

Berlin is incredibly ugly and depressing as fuck. Paris is literally the middle east outside of the city centre. I can't speak for Stockholm, as I haven't been there yet.

Berlin, you can blend with the past.

I would recommend Berlin. Stockholm can not compete with Paris or Berlin, that's for sure. Definitely go to either Berlin or Paris

Berlin
ficki ficki

Attached: 1520814491206.jpg (480x736, 18K)

My friend I must ask you to remove this photograph of me

i saw all those 3. Berlin is best choice. Easy to make friends there. They aren't as autistic as swedes or rude as frogs. Girls are pretty easy too.

Don't eat döner. it's not kosher. they use pork even if they say they don't.

akhi this image belong to the umma now
i must refuse your request

Quebeckese may not apply.

What did a Germanic do in Paris of all places? I imagine it's the definition of hell for you.
Tbf I don't care if a city is boring at all, I could do well with a big house far far from the city, which is why SE is so appealing desu, you have literally summer house for every mid class household desu.

But that's precisely why Israelis love Berlin so much, it reminds them of TA, which is even uglier believe it or not.

What, you don't want me to come and help you get rid of your Mudslimes?.. ;-)

I heard Auschwitz is a pretty neat place this time of the year

>OP didn't reply to me

I agree

>I have 2 months to decide whether to move to Paris, Berlin, or Stockholm

Attached: f4180c2cda48816a58b3e7723c4b1418.jpg (250x374, 31K)

Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten

Paris for the fun nightlife, cultural heritage and healthy Jewish population. The reason people say Paris is overrated is because everything is expensive and the city is always busy, but you'll find that Berlin is the same way without the cultural heritage.

>healthy Jewish population.
>anglo flag
hehe healthy indeed my friend

Berlin has the largest minaret in the world. It calls out the Adhan five time a day, and those who don't comply are immediately stoned to death in the street.

Attached: berlintower.jpg (617x369, 44K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gk177Xn3OTI
wow.....

why not hamburg? much better city imo, and there are immigrants there

Reported

>Inb4 all are Muslim shitholes - we blend in there the best
youtube.com/watch?v=ecm0WbuYn9w

right now I'm hesitating on whether should I move to Israel
Any advices, OP?

those 3 are actually quite nice cities, I would defintely recommend Paris like 10 years ago, now Berlin will be a better choice

he's integrated well into german culture

Berlin because the G*rmans will pay you reparations when you tell them you're a jew.

Come to us brother, Belgrade is based pro Israeli city.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Mama-Shelter-opens-up-latest-boutique-hotel-in-Belgrade-549103

Stafy the fuck out we're full, Mordechai Fillippe.

How come youre moving there OP? I want to move too :(

Stockholm.

Hell yeah
We know to throw a good party
Pic related,last nite

Attached: 18550155895b0095a4ad2b3414824753_w640.jpg (640x853, 36K)

Which part of "we killed 6 millions of your kind" do you interpret as an invitation?

They will keep coming.
Kicked out of 100 nations and they happily go to nation 101 and do the same thing as before

Just go to any of them. It's not like any of those cities could be ruined any more by having one more jew

Move to Auschwitz they have good baths there.

>Berlin
>More exciting than Paris
You're delusional
All 3 are shitholes. Paris is the more populated shithole and there are many more jews than Berlin or Stockholm. You'll fit right at home.
Berlin is still pretty nice tho,if you want a bit more quietness.
Stockholm is barely bigger than a summer camp, but is incredibly comfy and boring

>Berlin is the most exciting
Berlin is an absolutely trashy and disgusting shithole full of hobos
Nice and exciting for a visit but I would never wanna live there.

>Berlin better than Hamburg
You are absolutely retarded and disgusting

Attached: 1526858444496.png (748x724, 325K)

why does it have to be a country capital?

So that (((they))) can do their (((thing))).

what do those parenthesys mean?
what thing? who are "they"?

Attached: apuqueshtion.png (612x491, 91K)

Napoles

Why would you even consider Stockholm with those options?

Confirmed faggots be ashamed of yourselves then kys

Attached: 68swab.jpg (413x504, 76K)

Cringe

Stockholm is really clean as are all Nordic capitals. They're functional but somewhat more boring options.

Holy shit.

Tell me what he said is not true
Tell me he was wrong

Now lookup if the same people are as he described "everywhere" and if they are not actively profiting from war

Attached: sieg-heil-love-story-10.jpg (259x194, 7K)

Nah don't move here shitty life quality

I had no idea he was so ahead of his time.

Berlin is better, i recommand doing both, paris and berlin it's not that expensive going to

mein führer ich...

youtube.com/watch?v=B6L9mS9ti6o

which place in france looks the most like toussaint in witcher 3? go to that place

Attached: 1522304021521.jpg (720x540, 56K)

Because there are the places with other Jews and Muslims to blend in with.

Because you'll NEVER find a house with a big property outside of SE.

I live right now in an EXCELLENT upscale part of town and believe me with Israeli neighbors you don't wanna live.

That's precisely why everyone go to Berlin, even though the Israeli real estate agencies took over the market and the prices are inflated now. The only downside is I can't stand the Germans, with you at least I share similar mentality.

Berlin is probably the place with the best nightlife, also the cheapest out of the three, but it's not a very beautiful city and some parts look really poor/dirty.

Paris is expensive as fuck, but problably the most beautiful city and has a shitton of nice museums, theatres and other cultural places. It's also probably the least safe of the three cities.

I don't know much about Stockholm, having visited it only for a short time, but like most of Sweden, it seems boring as fuck. Still it's the best choice if you prefer a quiet and safer city.

go to stockholm

antwerpen
open a diamond shop

It's only orthodox Jews and I can't stand presumptuous Western Europe anyway.

fuck off, we're full

fuck off jew

>Berlin
>expensive

This guy has no clue.

>Berlin is the best city in Germany
>paris is the best city in Europe
Are you by chance foreign born?