Thoughts

thoughts
youtube.com/watch?v=asAJ8ISVdE4

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (196x110, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pimA16MJwGc
youtube.com/watch?v=blRHnxQyCKQ
japantimes.co.jp/community/2018/05/20/our-lives/black-people-dangerous-japan/#.WwIaMEiFOUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's not even hiding his Jow Forumstardness anymore

Not enough meme material, he should make a video on Chinese and Zainichi

why he try hard to speak perfect japanese accent?

Are there fucking Latinos in Japan? Do they even cause trouble there?

não vou dar View pra nenhum youtubewhore veado
o que ele diz? passa um resumo ou cai fora

Based

誰かが日本語すれをたててくれないか?

I think he'll work on Jewish before Asians. 'Dear Jews' lmao

Isn't that just one of those average "based-non-wh*Te" e-celebs?

yeah, they're fucking latinas and latinos in Japan, but only if you consider nikkei as latinos (i do)

for what purpose

Attached: images.jpg (480x360, 22K)

tons of Brazilians and Mexicans

日本語スレ?

Brapanese are not Latino according to me. I meant Mestizo/Castizo/Mulatto people who were there since 1700s

>tons

Why do you lie so much

I don't see anything wrong in this

brown people are all over the world, aka anywhere but their shithole of a country

99% of this video he was talking about Mexicans. I bet he doesn't even know where Brazil is on the map

>Brapanese are not Latino

Attached: 1523607271619.jpg (235x215, 6K)

>are not Latino
well that's only you
they were born and raised here and they speak portuguese/spanish without funny accent, why wouldn't they be latino?
>I meant Mestizo/Castizo/Mulatto
ah yeah there--
>who were there since 1700s
no, migration only started after the "japanese miracle" (1960s) AFAIK

Jow Forums and weeaboos will chimp out so hard when he finally makes Dear Whites video

Oh no! I was tolerating the rest of his videos, but shit-talking my Latinx brethren? Fuck that guy.

Can someone tl;dw?

>dear latinos

He was only talking about Mexico and Spanish speakers.

TL:DR: Mexicans are bad hombres and they're all latino I know about

he's such a fucking yank
why we even care?

He's not even hiding it anymore, kek.

>sudacas
>speak portuguese/spanish without funny accent

BURACKU PEOPER

And why would he do that? His whole channel is about appealing to white westerners so they can come over and fulfill his cuck fetish

He seems to like whites

Attached: 000.jpg (640x360, 46K)

He is the average Jow Forumstard. He probably thinks "latino" is a race and if he talks bad about Mexicans or any Spanish speaking country, we would be mad because Latin Americans are a family or same shit or whatever

Approved

¡B, But all look same!

>i cant even idenfity an ethnicity

Why are Jow Forumscucks so stupid?

Spanish speakers really love Mexico

Attached: tenor.gif (320x212, 629K)

He has an incredibly annoying face

This lad has god tier thumbnails

I love seeing the comments from weebfag Jow Forumstards.

>(((They))) fear the Samurai

kek

I HATEU BRACK PEEPERU
PREASE COME FUCK MY SISTAH RITE MAN, I ROVE /POR/

>mech - ah- cans

Begone, WorseJap.

Attached: y2.jpg (480x541, 87K)

why are all his opinions borrowed directly from the american alt right? most of it is completely irrelevant for japan. why doesn't he form own opinions from the situation in his own country instead?

Maybe his opinions overlap? Japan is pretty nationalist desu

CHAD Yuuta vs VIRGIN Nobita

He's probably a pro-USA japanese nationalist who sees american right-wing as an ally against China and leftists/liberals/SJWs. Such nationalists are less common than mainstream japanese nationalists who hate everyone and everything non-japanese especially China and USA.

He's clearly in it for the views, he's gain huge following because of the state of the modern political climate. This video was done because his fans kept requesting it

Neutoyo autists don't screech like this guy, they basically group people with foreigner, korean and chinese.

Is this guy the Nicole Arbor of Jow Forums?

because the majority of his views come from amerifat weeb Jow Forumstards

wat

I honestly don't understand, which of his views are seen as "extremist" or "alt right"

>illegal immigrants in Japan

Yeah sure let me just jump the pacific ocean.

Attached: 1525102898073.gif (440x440, 1.35M)

Afe poha1! ta tdo em ingres aq

Attached: fodace grobo.png (879x497, 561K)

>There are no brown people in countries where brown people are from
Take a moment to reflect upon the retardedness of what you just said.

All of them, Diego from an irrelevant country.

this pretty much, he is trying to capitalize on the current political faggotry in youtube from Jow Forums to the "skeptics", and his way of doing so is blowing dogwhistles towards incel Jow Forumstards.
He's basically telling them to come fuck his sister at this point, and there is no way the average weeb in there would miss the chance to ride on his dick after a Japanese guy is giving them affirmation

I wouldn't put it past you

Attached: 1515719569236.jpg (450x403, 44K)

Nobita few months later

Attached: 2566_10092_1332.jpg (117x296, 34K)

Why do racists look so faggy yet try to act tough on the internet?

We dindu nuffin

Are we the new jews?

youtube.com/watch?v=pimA16MJwGc

He isn't doing it anymore for the fun of it or educating the masses. He is just baiting the Jow Forumstards into watching him by doing these kinds of videos for the sake of views or fame.

Also, his face is so fucking punchable.

a bunch of football fans held the entirety of Japan hostage for the entire duration of an international tournament
youtube.com/watch?v=blRHnxQyCKQ

on his Dear blacks video
japantimes.co.jp/community/2018/05/20/our-lives/black-people-dangerous-japan/#.WwIaMEiFOUk

Isn't that just "football hooliganism"? That shit gets crazy in Europe too, I think last year some Russians killed a Brit over game

t.CHI
But let's see his points
>"latinos" are hard to identify because "latino" is an arbitrary term
He's not wrong, what is "latino" exactly?
brown people? then being born in latin america automatically makes you brown?
people from romance speaking nations? then spain, italy, france etc are "latino" as well?
and i could go on..
>most people have the stereotype that hispanic = mexican
implying he's not wrong, especially for americans
>most latinos are obese
This is also a stereotype but mexico does have an obesity problem
>illegal immigration is not ok
The problem here is that illegal immigration in america has been so normalized that merely mentioning it makes you a fascist when it's actually against the law

Attached: 911.jpg (400x505, 50K)

>MY BROWN ASS IS ON FIIIIIIIIIIIRE!!

Attached: DXDGhjfWkAIOM6O.jpg (1023x774, 129K)

What the fock is ratino?

Japs are mostly brown though and this guy is not an exception.

Hearing that chink's attempts at speaking english is painful.

why do people care what this abomination think? Dude looks like an incel asian. no wonder over half of the people who comment have anime avis

>latino is arbitrary
"Latino" is an ethnicity, dumbfuck, you cant just identify an ethnicity through physical appearance.

Most people dont have that stereotype, only dumbfucks do

>obesity
Pointless to bring it up, majority of Latin America doesnt have an issue with it

>muh racism!!! Muh facism!!!
Shut the fuck up, stop trying to fit in. No one cares what Urgay and Japan thinks on immigration into the US.

Well I do not know this guy, but the vast majority of Hispanic and Anglo youtubers always say the same thing.
The Japanese do not like people of color it does not matter if you are Latino or black, you will have it difficult there

They constantly fuck japanese women

lol his brack people may be dangerous video got censored can't see comments anymore (could see them yesterday)

>"Latino" is an ethnicity, dumbfuck,
mestizo is, latino is a meme

we should be rightfully calling them mestizos since it accurately indicates that they're mutt shitskin half-indios

>"Latino" is an ethnicity
No it's not you brainlet mutt, what you call "latinos" are a group of people you share somewhat related languages but nothing more, latin america is to diverse to classify into the same group, then again i ask you what do you consider as "latino"?
>Most people dont have that stereotype, only dumbfucks do
I guess most americans are dumbfucks then...oh wait
>obesity
>Pointless to bring it up
As i said before it's a stereotype and he is giving his opinion not yours
>Shut the fuck up, stop trying to fit in.
Ironic coming from a confused CHIcano with no identity
>No one cares what Urgay and Japan thinks on immigration into the US.
You can smell the butthurt here

Attached: 1470365522642.jpg (601x601, 65K)

?
we call ourselves mestizo, is this another forbidden word in the land of the free that i didn't know about?

>is this another forbidden word in the land of the free that i didn't know about?
correct, the US census and media have long favored "latino" over "mestizo" since the 1970s. I don't know why, but it's essentially a forbidden word due to the doubly whammy of government+media

that makes no fucking sense
not every latino is a mestizo, just like not every hispanic is a latino etc
i will forever be puzzled by your nonsensical race system

Plenty of blacks, mulattos without Indian blood and trirracials down here too dude

I don't understand what's controversial about what he's saying

Unironically "mestizo" is a more accurate term for most of the "latinos" you encounter in america but not all of them, and it is not a racist term "mestizo" literally means "race mixed" in spanish, you guys are really cucked when it comes to race and classification

> 1, what is latino?
B T F O
T
F
O

>first video i watch of le lacist pol lover jap
>expect 13 year old level of edgyness
>he admits that doesn't know a lot about an ethnic group on the other side of the world
>and that his only exposure to them is what ever the Orange Nigger has said
the fuck? he even saidthat as long as you are not a retard and speak decet japanese you're cool
what the fuck is wrong with that?

SHUT THE FUCK UP A DAK OULD L9A7BA

Her shirt looks like a pepe

brb going to japan to rape some jap ladies
the irish did it we can do it too

>Dear brack peporru riving in japan
Why do we still care about this jap, he's clearly just pandering to the """red pilled""" crowd

hieroglyphs makes more sense

Mestizo is a race, try again.

Yes it is, you idiot. Thats thw definition of ethnicity.

>muh opinion
You asked why his video would seem altright related, and giving an "opinion" on statistics irrelevant to an ethnicity is pointless and clearly reaching for insults to please his cucked viewers.

>muh americans
>let me tell you about your country
Ill tell you again, stop trying to fit in

It's too complicated because meztizo is suposed to be half white half amerindian but no one in latin america has that exact percentage so they're all grouped in the same category instead. It would be a nightmare to categorize them by their accurate racial composition because of the people that are castizo, triracial, etc.

>smell the butthurt
What a horrendous post. I guarantee no one gives a fuck what anyone in your country thinks.

Bitch they’re invading my home now, AMA.

Attached: 3F83C8A2-3785-40A4-A220-E2F716522022.jpg (470x313, 25K)

>meztizo is suposed to be half white half amerindian
no, mesitzo just means mixed white with amerindian, not specifiable half-half

also fuck japan and japanese "people"

>no, mesitzo just means mixed white with amerindian, not specifiable half-half
Aren't castizos 3/4 white with 1/4 Amerindian though?

castizos it's just what you call mestizos that look too european

also no one really uses mestizo, castizo or criollo, most just call themselves mexican

>mekixans
top kek

Are you sure?

Attached: Casta_painting_all.jpg (1419x2000, 430K)