I'm stuck in a dead-end job due to my poor life choices, but capitalism is the one at fault...

>I'm stuck in a dead-end job due to my poor life choices, but capitalism is the one at fault. The rich should pay their share!

Attached: 1526843330711.jpg (485x443, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

entrepreneur.com/article/269593
fa-mag.com/news/most-millionaires-self-made--study-says-14565.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you aim your hatred and scorn downwards, at the poor and those below you?
They struggle and toil, and their labor pays for all the excesses of the rich parasites above.
Do you not think that the wealthy look down upon you just the same?

Attached: capitalist-pyramid-1911-granger.jpg (557x699, 534K)

Oh it's you again, you fucking faggot. I understand that you're mad that rich people are more successful than you. However, instead of trying to forcibly take their wealth maybe you should stop posting on this forum and find a job? There's nothing stopping you from being rich.

>instead of trying to forcibly take their wealth maybe you should stop posting on this forum and find a job
That would be great. Shame that they don't play by the same rules. They take their wealth forcibly from the workers under them.

>There's nothing stopping you from being rich.
Nothing except I wasn't born into a wealthy family.

How do they take wealth forcibly? When you are working for someone, you are doing it voluntarily and out of your own will. Nobody is holding a gun up to your head and forcing you to work (unless you live in a c*mmunist society). The only thing that would happen is you would be poor.

Also, most millionaires are self-made and had humble beginnings.

Just build a business bro

The only thing that would happen if you didn't work*

>Also, most millionaires are self-made and had humble beginnings.
lmao

>it's ok for incels to complain because they can't get pussy without leaving the basement but it's not ok for poor people to complain because they're starving while working 10 hours a day

>its an amerimutt in leafland mooching off their healthcare

Attached: 1518837327978.jpg (1080x793, 96K)

Why are you stuck?

>62 Percent of American Billionaires Are Self-Made
entrepreneur.com/article/269593
>Most Millionaires Self-Made, Study Says
fa-mag.com/news/most-millionaires-self-made--study-says-14565.html

If you are working 10 hours a day and you are starving, you are doing something wrong. Again, stop blaming others for your poor life choices.

Attached: golden lel cant take this.png (710x582, 823K)

>Just have millionaire parents and you can become a self-made billionaire bro

>please master let me take an extra day off
>thank you boss, im so lucky to have this job

>There's nothing stopping you from being rich.
How 'rich' are you, user? Be specific

>me no like read!
Yeah and the solution is taking money from people who work hard and giving them to poorfags who don't like working such as you?

Attached: 1526843017811.png (485x443, 26K)

I thought it was only mutts who were classcucked to oblivion. Leafs also have this deficiency ?

How's taking money from people who work hard and giving them to richfags who don't like working better?

>work hard
Bahahahaaha
>this is what """Prager U Students"""" actually believe

You didn't read your own link idiot.

>Of the 585 billionaires in the U.S., 363 -- or 62 percent -- made their fortunes themselves
I can't understand how you think working for someone is them taking your money. You AGREED to work for them, they are PAYING you to do work for them. If you don't like making someone else richer then start your own business. Literally nothing is stopping you.

>Inherit 900 million dollars
>Invest in any mutual fund
>Self made billionaire in 2 years

Look at what "making your own fortune" means.

porky cum must taste amazing

>If you don't like making someone else richer then start your own business
With what money?

it's true that hard work alone is not enough if you're a talentless hack

this isn't going to get a reply is it

>If you are working 10 hours a day and you are starving, you are doing something wrong. Again, stop blaming others for your poor life choices.
ok wagecuck

Attached: Composition.jpg (724x498, 105K)

pic related
You work for someone else and when you're ready to start your business, you operate it during your free time until it's big enough that quitting your job won't hurt you. There's many other ways to start a business.

You can also work for someone else and still make a good living as long as it's a good career.

Why should I answer a personal question?

Attached: 1526842882701.png (645x729, 62K)

>lel it's easy to get rich there's nothing stopping you
>are you rich
>THAT'S TOO PERSONAL I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT AM I BEING DETAINED

Attached: 1517938638068.jpg (498x282, 46K)

leafs are the worst posters

voluntaryily cucking oneself

You fucking high tree leaf answer the question.

People pay 40% of taxes compared to corporations which pay only 5%. I'm no commie but don't you think that's a little inbalanced?

No, I'm not rich. But I'm not a poorfag who stays home all day either though.

>How do they take wealth forcibly? When you are working for someone, you are doing it voluntarily and out of your own will.

Attached: capitalism not exploitation.jpg (600x315, 34K)

If there's nothing stopping you from being rich, why aren't you rich? Isn't it inherently preferable to be rich than to not be rich?

No, it isn't inbalanced at all. Because if you taxed corporations 40% of their income, why the fuck would they even do business? They would just move elsewhere else.
Because I'm relatively young and don't have enough work experience to start my own business yet. There are some people my age who already have successful businesses though, and I'm happy for them.

Keep posting your meme pictures you commie finn.

bitch excuses

If it's because you're young, why aren't the people who are older than you rich? Isn't it inherently preferable to be rich than to not be rich?

*makes you kneel on broken glass while listing your earning before being beaten to death*

Attached: 170px-Mao1931.jpg (170x198, 9K)

Not as bitchy as complaining that other people have more money than me, you c*mmie.
How the fuck should I know? Every person's story is different. That doesn't mean that one can't become rich if they don't have wealthy parents.

*orders farmers to kill birds eating seeds, but forgets the fact those birds ate insects that ate even more seeds thus causing the biggest famine of the 20th century*

Heh, nothin personnel kids...

t. doesnt know anything about mao or the CCP

If Mao's c*mmunist ideas were so good why does China have a capitalist economy?

Attached: 1525736188241.png (960x749, 670K)

What caused the Chinese famine? I thought it was sparrowcide and incorporating an ineffective agricultural system that some Russian guy created.

>EVERY person in a country can be an engineer/doctor/teacher/lawyer

>I'd be successful if it wasn't for the evil boomers

Attached: 1507038395614.png (645x729, 145K)

Canada rangeban when ?

>That doesn't mean that one can't become rich if they don't have wealthy parents.

good luck son. The odds are against you tho.

Attached: 1419627132683s.jpg (102x125, 5K)

fucking thumbnail

Attached: parisvstesla.jpg (620x753, 79K)

being a good inventor doesn't make you a good capitalist. reddit-tier retardation

gambling addict

what makes you a good capitalist?

literally any young person in this country.