Who incel here?

Who incel here?

Attached: blackops2.jpg (720x960, 58K)

there is a board dedicated to those people

Can incels be handsome ? I'm handsome by western standards, even worldwide standards.

Your mother is lying to you.

Nope, I know girls like me.

I'm a virgin not an incel.

>manlet
>chinlet
>jawlet
>beardlet
>dicklet
>joblet
>carlet
>charismalet

end my shit senpai

Attached: IMG_4394.png (381x353, 38K)

What nationality is blackops2cel?

Have you browsed /r9k? It's just /b/ at this point. It's not like the board was officially for incels anyway.

its full of femanon roasties who ruined it. i got banned by a roastie mod for making a bait thread which she took seriously and started fighting with me.

Attached: 1521616757846.jpg (645x773, 131K)

Me

I got rejected like 4 times, then when I finally got a date, I got ghosted.

Attached: 1434127372207.gif (328x329, 1.99M)

IIRC that picture is from some Bosnian forum. They even have a chimney called incel, owned by a company of the same name.

I'm more like /cel/ desu. I don't care much about women

If he was gay, I would fuck him.

I am all of those
I drive a 1L shitbox to my €300 internship every morning where I for some beta reason agreed to slave away 40 hours per week. Like my boss calls me sometimes telling me to come to work the next day as if I’m a coworker that earns 2 median wages

I doubt so.
I'm gay and I wouldn't have sex with him at all. You're just playing the demagogue.

same thing here, I think we are called mgtow or volcels.

no one cares about you

>mgtow
I think this is some stupid R9K meme about incels that pretend to be above the need for women which are all whores anyway

The same about you, João Piñera.

I do not pretend anything, Im average/above average and could easily get laid and I have never tried to get laid.

me me me

Rude!

I am the incel known as Jow Forums.

AMA

This is the real pain in life. Just wanting to be alone and specialize in your favourite hobbies but the whole world wants to push your face right into the oozing pussy. They don't even stop when there's a risk you'd go insane or end up in prison because of it.

I guess it is a myriad of tiny reasons in my subconcious on why Im like this.

volcel here

volcel masterrace
Could've easilly lose virginity on an average la gregoblina but i dont wanna waste time getting rejected them for my lack of social and money skills

The easiest explanation is you realized you are a Mozart tier whore kid and that the investors deserve the pain of a failed investment.

rejected* I mean "flirting"

They don't deserve your seed. They are breeding cattle. Having sex with them would be the IQ equivalent as fucking a dog or a pig.

>1.07 males for every female
>difference between men and women in my age group and country practically coincides with the percentage difference between male and female persons who haven't experienced vaginal intercourse (need to highlight the difference to account for homosexuals because doesn't count as vaginal intercourse)
People who irrationally hate incels are just uneducated. We are the last marginalized group and you can easily tell by how people are so ready to jump on us for saying that. I would say incel shootings are justified since they are always the result of bullying and social neglect.

Attached: 1421642178875.jpg (960x905, 232K)

>that the investors deserve the pain of a failed investment
Yea that one definetally feels like one of those tiny reasons. Whoever is pretending to be king of the world is gonna have a hard time if me getting laid is a necessity.

It's just a ploy. Trick the smarties to want the pussy. Gives the richies more for their money because the next generation will have more smarties in it. Don't give in to it or you are basically giving the richies what they want without even demanding payment for it. You should demand a Fat raise at your job and then afterwards Maybe you make a breeder preggers.