Uhhh swedenbros

uhhh swedenbros
is this true theguardian.com/world/2018/may/21/sweden-distributes-be-prepared-for-war-cyber-terror-attack-leaflet-to-every-home
do you have it?

Attached: 30713482_899007836946800_7117638833931288576_n.jpg (234x215, 12K)

According to some quick google its an update of a thing they already have and update regularly, not a response to anything

This has always been done, there are bunkers all over our country in every school gymnasium. All to prepare in case Russians come, this is just an updated leaflet.

>in case Russians come
But something worse, Muslims, are already in your country.

oh, the article said it was done up until '61, was pretty spooked ngl

You need to entretain the plebs with imaginary enemies so they don't worry about the problems home. Reminds me of 1984.

If we ever come we'll be praised as liberators.

Attached: IMG_6216.jpg (1200x1200, 659K)

There are more muslims in Russia than the entire population of Scandinavia put together
Another survey by the Pew Research Center, in May 2017, found that 10% of Russia's population is Muslim.[6] According to a news article of Russia Today, Muslim minorities make up approximately 15% of the total population of Russia.[7]

Hm, live in a one party poor shithole state run by oligarchs or deal with some moral degradation
Based Russia saviour of Europe

They have their own cultural problems

Attached: 1438527419614.jpg (2285x3500, 1.76M)

Based Britain, saying my mafia is better than yours.

Attached: IMG_8698.jpg (960x684, 182K)

>muh muslim invaders

Attached: 1481591209963.jpg (220x314, 24K)

>There are more muslims in Russia than the entire population of Scandinavia put together
Percent wise it's roughly the same.
Besides, ours are tatars&churkas that live in their respective republics and yours are somalis.

This isn't the prettiest place in western europe but I'd take it over fucking Russia any day.
I'm Irish anyway, just studying at the moment.

What makes your chechens any better than the muslims that live in Sweden?

It's all memes, Russian-funded propaganda to be precise. Don't fail your pakkoruotsi exam next week, Pekka.

Attached: IMG_9722.jpg (5000x5000, 2.96M)

Why the fuck we need your cunt?

Irish, British... same genetic, same language yet you pretend to be different. Why? You're not a Native American paddy, you can't get gibs for that.
There's 15k chechens living outside of Caucasus. And we don't have the kind of madness happening in Sweden right now.

Chechens are good boyos and the only acceptable muslisms.

*arab proxy army

Attached: The proxy army.jpg (893x1133, 233K)

Terrorism is the chechen national pastime, they're much worse.
Scandinavian muslims don't cause much trouble in comparison

Russians are constantly threathening to steal our homeland. We need to be prepared

>terrorism
They're just trying to become independent afaik. Also they're not Arabs or Africans, so that makes them automatically superior either way.

w-what does sweden have planned

Trying to become independent doesn't justify terrorist acts. The reality is that they are a part of russia and they have to accept that. Staying infinitely salty won't help them.

Also Arabs are alpha, aside from nordics they are the best race. (not arabic myself, don't even say it)

They are only planning to defend against the imminent russian invasion

Arabs are retarded lowbros my dude, they're alpha like how negroes are alpha. Also free Chechnya. If Russia can add random country parts to itself, no reason some couldn't part.