Poland’s victimisation complex

neweasterneurope.eu/2017/12/01/genocide-myth-polands-victimisation-complex/

Why do poles always like to whine about some irrelevant shit that happened long time ago?
On other hand, they never admit their wrongdoings. Especially towards us, Ukrainians...

Attached: adsdas.jpg (909x468, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-says-Polish-neighbors-betrayed-more-Jews-than-previously-thought-556197
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007941
haaretz.com/israel-news/historian-death-camps-were-not-polish-but-poles-were-bad-to-jews-1.5768896
kp.ua/politics/594762-polskyi-zhurnalyst-sprosyl-poroshenko-kak-on-otnosytsia-k-bandere
youtube.com/watch?v=wJr5281hHW0
haaretz.com/israel-news/historian
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ukrainian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)#People
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

Attached: 1515441252321.jpg (682x450, 82K)

You are meming, but it's true. They've mistreated the Jewish people.

jpost.com/Diaspora/Study-says-Polish-neighbors-betrayed-more-Jews-than-previously-thought-556197
ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007941
haaretz.com/israel-news/historian-death-camps-were-not-polish-but-poles-were-bad-to-jews-1.5768896

Attached: affa.jpg (721x292, 57K)

>Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko’s Solidarity party has never given its support to rallies of nationalists.

Sure, he only praises Bandera, allows UPA marches and naming streets after UPA soldiers. That's literally nothing.

Btw:

> Taras Kuzio

into the trash, tell me when someone who is not Ukrainian writes an article about our "complexes"

>chriustian democrat PiS that opened the doors for millions of ukr immigrants into Poland and gave loans Ukriane will never repay to help them out vs Russia
>le natzies

The ukrop cries out in pain as he cleans your toilet

Attached: ehhh.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

>ukraine
>calling someone else nationalist

The T-I-G-E-R is afraid.

Attached: IMG_4430.jpg (1280x904, 557K)

>he only praises Bandera
Source.

>Why do poles always like to whine about some irrelevant shit that happened long time ago?

Because we want to force you to give us Lwów back, isn't it obvious?

>On other hand, they never admit their wrongdoings. Especially towards us, Ukrainians...

Don't worry, Jews also don't want to admit that they have ever done anything wrong to anyone. We try to be like them, because it works.

kp.ua/politics/594762-polskyi-zhurnalyst-sprosyl-poroshenko-kak-on-otnosytsia-k-bandere

>Пeтp Пopoшeнкo нaзвaл Cтeпaнa Бaндepy извecтным yкpaинcким дeятeлeм, кoтopый "внec oгpoмный вклaд в нaциoнaльнo-ocвoбoдитeльнoe движeниe"

>Because we want to force you to give us Lwów back, isn't it obvious?
>We try to be like them, because it works.
But it doesn't work. Ukraine is red pilled on poles as never before.
Lviv has always been a Ukrainian city since its foundation. You just occupied it. Never again.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJr5281hHW0

Attached: city Lviv is not for polish scum.jpg (600x400, 81K)

>kp
Vanya, pls.

>But it doesn't work. Ukraine is red pilled on poles as never before.

Bullshit. Millions of Ukrainians come to Poland and they like it.

>Lviv has always been a Ukrainian city since its foundation.

When it was founded, Ukraine didn't exist.

>Never again.

You have no say about it.

Btw, you're kinda funny when you say Ukrainians are not nationalists and you attach photos from a nationalist, anti-Polish rally.

I'm sorry I don't read cenzor because I don't want to get cancer.

Shut up Shitcraine

>Btw, you're kinda funny when you say Ukrainians are not nationalists and you attach photos from a nationalist, anti-Polish rally.
We are nationalists, because we have shitty neighbors on both sides.

>But it doesn't work. Ukraine is red pilled on poles as never before.

Yeah, reviving exterminationist ideology will "redpill" you on a lot of things. Its just that the pills are filled with concentrated bullshit.

>We are nationalists

So if you admit you are, why did you start this thread that was meant to prove that you're not nationalists?

And Belarus has exactly the same neighbors yet they're not nationalists.

Oh sorry that we didn't let you kill us all when you played Hitler's igor. Were so bad. ;_;

Are you dumb??? This thread is not about Ukrainian nationalists, but about your butthurt and lies. You were the first to bring up the shit from the past and you distort the truth about it.
Basically it's like this:
>we dindu nuffin, we brought civilization to those dumb khokhols and they didn't appreciate it and literally killed all polish infants and elderly

>This thread is not about Ukrainian nationalists,

Of course it is, this is literally the last and second last sentence in the OP's pic. You try to make yourself look as if you're good Europeans who believe in European values and only Poles and Russians are evil nationalists.

>but about your butthurt and lies

We never lied.

>You were the first to bring up the shit from the past

Nope, it's you who started to praise Bandera.

>we dindu nuffin, we brought civilization to those dumb khokhols and they didn't appreciate it and literally killed all polish infants and elderly

Everything is true.

Poland must answer for its heinous crimes against Jewish people. Everyone knows they're guilty as fuck.

I don't understand your problem - our position is clear - we can't have good relations as long as you consider Bandera and UPA your national heroes. Stop doing it and everything will be all right. If you don't want to do it - just accept that we won't be friends and we will always hate you for that because that's what every nation would do.

If Germans still praised Hitler, Jews wouldn't like them, that's easy.

>We never lied.
You always lie, like right now.

>100,000 Polish women and children killed with axes by a crowd of savage Ukrainians

some irrelevant shit that happened long time ago

>some Ukrainians died due to famine in the USSR that affected not only Ukraine but also Russia and Kazakhstan

OH VEY THAT'S WORSE THAN HOLOCAUST

>Bandera is literally Hitler

Attached: fr.jpg (588x823, 62K)

He's worse than Hitler, because he ordered to kill innocent women and children in the most brutal way possible.

And the proof is some polish comics book?

So just take your ambassador out of Poland, close the border with us and make friends with Romania and Hungary...oh sorry they also hate you for your attempts to ukrainize Romanian and Hungarian schools. But Ukrainians are not nationalists at all, we know.

Don't men's lives worth anything? You misandrist pig.

In what way is he different in his actions?

Attached: 1509214661597.gif (179x223, 2.51M)

>commie news site
>not cancer
Pidorashka, try harder. Like who are you trying to fool? Real poles hate commies.

Ukrainians were usually too coward to fight against men, they waited for a moment when most of men were out of the village (like they worked on fields) or went to fight against Germans and then they attacked the village.

>Real poles hate commies.

But they hate Ukrainians even more :^)

If Ukraine is so innocent and good why does literally every neighbor hate or dislike you? Maybe except for Belarus that is neutral, but they're neutral to everyone.

Ukraine should be nuked to be honest.

What did we do? We integrated the nonpolitical territory of present day Ukraine along with Lithuania, the native nobility assimilated pretty much unbidden because they wanted to make political careers in the parliamentary system but they also retained their retarded Eastern mentality. Then we lost our own state, with a great help from eastern nobs, before nationality was even a thing in politics or public life. Then, ages later, we reestablished it and gave rights to shitpails like hohols, then briefly nationalism got suppressed and Polish, Ukrainian etc. nationalists landed in prisons, because Piłsudski (ethnically Belorussian leftist) decided he wanted to be el Presidente a la Tropico. This lasted for about 5 minutes. Terrorists like Bandera were often pardoned, hardly anything dramatic happened. Then war broke out and Ukrs long since (before ww1 even) fed by Germans with pipe dream visions of becoming their satellite in the East and getting Russian and Polish land decided they wanted to commit genocide. Then suddenly Nazis lost. Now we have retarded ukrs running around, foaming at the mouth because they fear they fucked themselves morally.

My fav is trying to equate opercja wisła with the UPA genocides, peak damage control. Here's some advice: don't be such nasty savage beasts next time so in the future you won't have to obscure recent history with layers of bullshit. Must be tiresome.

their history is pretty much russian and polish history

and they are also really similar to both, yet they hate everyone

stop talking to the Ukrainian as if he was capable to understand you

Because we are freedom loving nation and don't want to bend the knee to no one.
Belarusians on other hand are opportunistic and ready to become someone's puppet. Obviously you will hate people who oppose your imperialism.
And every neighbor was imperialistic towards us! Except for Belarus.

>Because we are freedom loving nation and don't want to bend the knee to no one.

So why you don't want to give this freedom to other people who want it, like the people of Crimea and Donbass? Or the people of Zakarpatya?

eastern euros are literally a bunch of gang member niggers, hating each other for shit i will never care about

>irrelevant shit that happened long time ago?
Why thousands of people in your country organize marches, events, and concerts to celebrate that "irrelevant shit that happened a long time ago"? You have streets and schools named after bandera and his thugs. You're the one digging this shit up and then you act surprised when we complain that it stinks.

>i will never care about

We don't really expect Americans to understand it, don't worry.

It's like we don't understand the imperial units or the rules of baseball.

>haaretz.com/israel-news/historian
lel

We were so imperialistic that we took the land with Polish inhabitants that you sloths didn't bother to defend from Soviets. Were really horrible, I know.

Restoring a historical non-national state to defend ourselves from despotic regimes was just immoral. We should've sat on our hands like the saintly hohols who only grow horns around unarmed civilians.

How many millions died already in the MENA for those couple thousands blown up on 9/11 again? Dylon, please. Remove yourself from the thread and spare your flag the shame. lol

Because they are russian scum. And Zakarpattia wanting to separate is a meme. It's just some magyars, but they are a tiny minority. They can fuck off to Ural.

>We were so imperialistic that we took the land with Polish inhabitants that you sloths didn't bother to defend from Soviets. Were really horrible, I know.
>polish education

>Because they are russian scum.

And for us you were "ukrainian scum".

>And Zakarpattia wanting to separate is a meme.

And for us all of Ukraine was one big meme.

>willingly waddles into a thread that doesn't concern him at all just to tell everyone he doesn't care about matters discussed in this thread
Even if Jow Forums didn't have flags I'd know it's a burger

>And every neighbor was imperialistic towards us!
What makes you think this is somehow unique? We can say the exact same thing. Most countries in Europe can.

Plz tell me how Petlura won vs Soviets, took Moscow and then him and the victorious legions of hohols ascended to heaven leaving room for Polish imperialists.

poles = snow niggers

The truth is out, Poles carried out the Holocaust.

Attached: 1506223433048.png (499x513, 283K)

How could he won, if you scum attacked from other side.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ukrainian_War

Friendship ended with Germans
Poles are now my new best friends

before you turn us into jews v2.0 (or maybe 0.5), please know that we have a 20 million diaspora

>proclaiming a republic with no referendums
>conflict starts with Ukr forces advancing on Polish grassroot militias in majority Polish areas because muh declaration

Sounds like imperialism to me, I thought Ukrs didn't do that.

Is that a threat?

Because they are subhuman

>majority Polish areas because muh declaration
Like for example? Even Galicia was majority Ukrainian.

Według austriackiego spisu statystycznego z 1909 roku populacja Lwowa wynosiła 187.056. Austriackie dane z 1906 podają, że mieszkańcy Lwowa posługiwali się głównie towarzysko trzema językami[81]:

językiem polskim – 120 612
językiem niemieckim wraz z żargonem żydowskim – 20 400
językiem ruskim – 15 159

1921 - 61% declared themselves as Polish, with only 9% Ukrs. Jews had a better claim to that city than you. you came for that city with rifles in hand then in retrospect whine about imperialism?

Ukraine is the last country on the world when it comes to moral right to criticize Poland for anything desu
I wish you success in developing your country and emancipating yourself from your Russian overlords, but taking your frustrations out on Poland is the same kind of retardation that will not help you in any way.

So, I'm not sure if you're Russian or just dumb.

to be fair, your own nationalistic government tolerates a lot of excesses from your retard clubs like onr because they represent substantial portion of their voterbase

So one city = whole region? Also who was doing the census, you? Yeah, you wouldn't lie.

>In Galicia as a whole, the population in 1910 was estimated to be 45.4% Polish, 42.9% Ukrainian, 10.9% Jewish, and 0.8% German.[24] This population was not evenly distributed. The Poles lived mainly in the west, with the Ukrainians predominant in the eastern region ("Ruthenia"). At the turn of the twentieth century, Poles constituted 78.7% of the whole population of Western Galicia, Ukrainians 13.2%, Jews 7.6%, Germans 0.3%, and others 0.2%. The respective data for Eastern Galicia show the following numbers: Ukrainians 64.5%, Poles 21.0%, Jews 13.7%, Germans 0.3%, and others 0.5%.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galicia_(Eastern_Europe)#People

They've started this shit, not us. They like to wewuz about PLC and have imperialistic attitude towards Ukraine. Just because they are also against russians, doesn't mean we are going to bend to their will.

damn i really need myself a part of ukraine RIGHT FUCKING NOW