hey, Jow Forums

I decided to study political science

what job I can do after graduation?

Attached: wk.jpg (550x545, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mcdonalds.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Emir of the Belgian islamic order

You can work in a migrant's shelter because you're not getting a job with that degree.

a government job that requires a degree, if you're smart and believe in big government it's a good choice

what exactly kind of government job, user?

Checked few political scientists in my country. Mostly they stretch further into science field and writes various publications. Few are working as editors in political journals. Others are members of councils, committees. Some of them are advisers of ministers or other politicians. Many of them are working as professors in universities. Basically you can work anything what is government related.

Literally anything. Bachelor degrees are incredibly useful.

>working
"capitalism is the most respected genocidal system in the world"

Attached: che23.jpg (640x478, 43K)

>said the spoiled brat, child of a rich couple

kek

Jow Forums shill

Politician's pet

maybe an ambassador

Attached: trash.jpg (1024x586, 77K)

mcdonalds.be

>I decided to study political science

HOHOHO, biggest mistake of my life. I have a master's degree in political history, and a master's in internal relations / pol science.

If you think you getting a job at a political institution, embassy or NGO, you're dead wrong. I'm still a NEET 2 years after graduation, good luck at job interviews for a single job when 100+ candidates show up. Also, prepare to do a shitload of unpaid internships that will result in shit.

why is uni so badly made thats theres about 5 non-meme degrees

Try Foreign Service
Don't know how it works in Belgium
You get to visit all over the world
Even in underdeveloped countries you'll get treated like royalty and get paid your EU salary with such a low cost of living
This is why a lot of Americans become visa officers abroad
They amass quite a fortune depending on how long they stay and where

Professional student.

because non-mem degrees are actually hard and require math

come teach @ a brazilian university
10k p month + benefits

only downside - gotta live in Brazil.

I applied for a job at several unis, but most require either Ph.d or several years of teaching experience. I would go to Brazil if I spoke Portugese though

>political science
Lmao, they're the joke of our university. Unless you have some connections you're fucked.

>Government Job
>Diplomat/Foreign Service
>Municipal Job
>Campaign Management
>Teaching
>Work with NGO's
>Go into Law
>Journalism

Attached: puppo.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

>a based Starbucks barista future colleage
i'm studying Sociology myself

Nepotism is rampant in the westernized world, you need good connections to get a govnt job more than anything else, desu

Do you study in ULB by any chance?

Is there any possibility to start masters in another field after 3 years of political science?

Attached: sweatypepe.jpg (246x250, 8K)

>ULB
this keeps getting better and better

>implying the rest of ULB any better

Attached: 1511105662965.jpg (600x800, 61K)

>Is there any possibility to start masters in another field after 3 years of political science?

public policy, finance, law

>what job I can do after graduation?
Lobbying
If I were you id combine it with another degree you're interested in. Like journalism or economics

can you give me more information about "lobbying" as a profession, user?

>implying they'll give him a chance and not dismiss him as overqualified
Pray you qualify for welfare when you graduate.

private unis will hire you here if you have a masters

gotta speak porto though

I'm sorry but people who say shit like 'get into lobbying' are ignorant.

1) an average college graduate doesn't have the political connections to be effective as a lobbyist, or even get hired
2) with a pol science degree you don't have any concrete expertise in a subject to lobby for (e.g. agriculture, mining, oil, etc)

Run for office. Unless you’re a r*ghtcuck.

Prime minister or MEP
Seriously.

you can come to america and get people to sign petitions for state propositions

Those aren't jobs for normal people. You can't work hard and succeed

You have to have a famous Daddy, or be married to someone rich, or be friends with a powerful person, etc. They'll never accept normal people

Same and I've realized it was a big mistake.

jannie on Jow Forums

How the fuck are they useful? You could have spend those 4 years working and moving up instead of waisting money and opportunity cost being told how evil white men are.

The real question is, why don't they ever learn and do their research before picking the major?

I have a friend who studied something like that, now he works selling cars

because they liked studying political science, it makes them happy. Maybe they believed it was like STEM, and if you work hard, you'll succeed

if they knew that all the jobs would go to people like this, of course they wouldn't have majored in it

Attached: ivanka-trump.jpg (917x1146, 172K)

That's prime preparation for law school, you dip

who international relations here? I did it because it's named after my favourite Jow Forums board but it's even more useless than political science lmao

Because they make all their money duping suckers like me into falling for the college meme and can pay their dean and investors big bucks.

>if they knew
well obviously. my point is you SHOULD know or at least have a general idea from talking to other people or just googling shit.

CS here. I did it because it named after the two of my faves, /c/ and /s/

theres so little information on what getting a career accually consists of. All they tell you is uni, which only accually does about 10 fucking jobs anyway or an apprenticeship. All those other jobs, how do you get them? who the fuck knows nobody in the industry tells you or gives you information or a pathway. 'Do what you enjoy' by people who made it, silence and subhuman boomers who lived in an economy where a strong hardshake got you a job.

College doesn't prepare you for shit. If you're smart you drop out of hs and get a GED and jump straight into working.

don't forget about the football team coach.
at least they don't have that bullshit in australia

He voluntarily gave up those luxuries to fight for what he believed in, Joao. Stop acting childish.

Political science is fucking worthless. Enjoy being a NEET, hope your parents have money.

become a professional shitposter?

>teaching
>join academia
>write for poli sci journals
>research for think tanks, institutions, governments
>be a writer or journalist
>government jobs
Too bad most of them either require years of poorly paid slaving, or you have connections and a masters

teaching at a university of any kind in the west requires a phd or being a phd student

>being this retarded

Fuck off piece of shit cunt - go back to sucking your Jewish professor's cock on your next communist lecture, faggot.

>Fuck off piece of shit cunt - go back to sucking your Jewish professor's cock on your next communist lecture, faggot.

Attached: 71ACF67D-CE60-440E-88F4-51702C65B3CB.png (529x498, 110K)

Soyboy