Is your anus prepared? 2nd to last file

Is your anus prepared? 2nd to last file.

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-185900.png (1080x1920, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

.... anyone? O-ok.

>main.go 14 hours ago
prepare your fucking angus

Attached: Coleman-Charlo-0256.jpg (600x400, 90K)

praise kek
praise Sergey
praise Assblaster

$1000 EOY

WHATS HAPPENING

Link this directly I wanna see it

Sergey is ourguy

Just sold all my alts and parked balls deep into LINK !!!!!

Consider this a final warning to nolinkers

faggot

main_test.go 2 weeks ago
main.go 14 hours ago
preorder that lambo

link or larp

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-14 at 04.45.50.png (2126x1122, 638K)

same, now have 40k LINK in total.

I could buy that much now...i wonder if I should. I've always thought about buying links but never have.

it's just documentation m8

Jesus dude you're legit retarded.

Make sure you scroll down. With your mouse. Retard.

do it man

Attached: important call you cant miss.jpg (189x263, 36K)

sweet dude thanks, its just that i am lazy as fuck.
i have some sweet stinky don't you worry, i fuckin signed up to the cult

>adds 2 comments
>prepare your anus

this is why i don't buy into link. the delusion is astronomical and i baghold req ffs.

Attached: Capture.png (994x460, 24K)

um, its only 100 lines....

This is the ICEBOX

NOTHING is happening for at least a month and a half. They've been kicking ass but they still have soooo much to do. Institutions aren't going to get involved until they see this shit working first. They don't want to get LNed again.

Attached: linkpiv.png (839x888, 54K)

REQ will use LINK nigger. I hold more REQ than LINK but if you hold REQ you should understand exactly what is good about LINK

I'm a stinky linky at heart but I don't hold any stinkies. I'll pick some up with my alt profits in the coming months, i'm sure nothing big will happen to the price until they announce something astronomical.

You realize those hundred lines connect to everything they've been working on...

And this is why I don't own any REQ.

A road trip to Maine?
What in the fuck are they thinking?? They have a fucking project to work on and obligations to their shareholders! The SEC will be hearing about this!!

of course I know, what do you think i am dumb
>no, i did not know, i don't know fuck all about code, thanks though = )

Main is a common programming term, you brainlets. It's the code that runs first to then run everything else.

Main.go is not mainnet.

LN meaning lightning?
I uniroincally think cashies are low IQ so adding that doesn't make you any more convincing.

Lol. No. Its fucking not. You desperately FUDding nigger.
This is without a doubt the soon to be released main net. Prepare your buttholes marines.

Implying mainnet is in 15 hours or something ? Not sure what you want but all you're going to get is a beginning.

It is. Can people that can't into basic programming stop making comments on the code? You can check their public tracker and see that they still have a lot of stuff to do.

>They've been kicking ass but they still have soooo much to do.
>Institutions aren't going to get involved until they see this shit working first.
What if I told you that means they have institutions lined up waiting on LINK?

proof or die

yeah no shit. It's pretty much undeniable at this point. Whether it will work or not AND work in time are the next hurdles.

Then we see HOW it works. Lots of hurdles. But it's been fun so far. Can't wait for the ride to really start.

AHAHAHA dumbasses... it's a go file called main... almost every piece of software something called main, you run main to start the program, and you call functions and tests from main.

shit like this is what gets me hard. the fact that the link community is always looking at code, and that there's even code to look at.