What would you do if you had $4080.3 worth of precious metals Jow Forums? Just curious

What would you do if you had $4080.3 worth of precious metals Jow Forums? Just curious

Attached: phoebe.jpg (1600x1205, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LlkfK5gliIw
youtube.com/watch?v=L8RT9yAzYXE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I do, I keep them in a box.

what happened to the precious metal tokens? why are we still using fucking tether backed by an imaginary stack of worthless fiat currency and not something backed by an audited mountain of trusted, valuable gold?

Rhenium

i would give it to this qt

Store them in your rectum and travel the world.

Anybody would. Phoebe Cates is a real life anime girl.

Attached: sorta_lewd_there_phoebe.png (640x360, 318K)

Presuming it's all in equal amounts silver, gold and platinum, I'd dump half the gold, a quarter of the silver and hodl the platinum.

I believe the gold market is suppressed by old ladies with ugly jewelry. As grand children inherit their grandma's shiny meme rocks, they'll dump them on the market.

Silver and platinum were never as popular and aren't as easy to spot, so grandchildren will be less likely to run to the pawn shop after the funeral. But the industrial demand might just increase.

90% Gold, 10% Silver

Attached: Cates.png (345x434, 310K)

Nothing....

This is now a Phoebe Cates thread

Attached: images(13).jpg (225x225, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LlkfK5gliIw

Something's missing. There, that's better:

youtube.com/watch?v=L8RT9yAzYXE

just do what Jow Forums says, i.e., buy high, sell low

i have a gold bar, one of the small 1 ounce ones

Let's say, gun to your head, you had to make as much money as possible through legal means using the 4k, how would you?

Buy a new laptop since I apparently cracked my current one’s screen.

day trade options on high beta securities

Sell them to buy BCH and make 8x my money EOY. So roughly $32k.

I'd wonder what happened to the other 5k. Store it in a secure area and keep it for your grandkids to inherit.

why not daytrade and turn that 32k into an easy 193b?

what are you some kind of scrub?

Dump it on some boomer and buy crypto.