What did I tell you faggots? Banyan Network will NEVER, EVER go below 10 cents again

What did I tell you faggots? Banyan Network will NEVER, EVER go below 10 cents again.

Attached: 20180419_020947.jpg (2531x3024, 3.06M)

>Up 2%
Literally almost everything is recovering you fucking ape.

BBN will have its day but it's not today

Banyan Bros, what are your price targets by the end of Q2?

50cents by end of may is confirmed

It depends on major annoucements, this is a hold until EOY, by then I expect to see 2-3$ minimum.

you seriously ordered a cake for this? Fuck Jow Forums is funny today

nigger did he say anything about gains predictions? he said that it will NEVER, EVER break the depleted uranium carbon fiber support of a thousand suns of 10 cents

Are there any announcements or hinted at things or is it pure speculation? Haven't been keeping up with things lately

The fact that you bought a cake makes me want to buy

kek has willed it

Attached: Moonbound.png (2368x1996, 1.76M)

>tfw bbn is an actual moonshot but cheesy digits will deter buyers

first open source project starts next month

>Well it was confounded by the founder of UnionPay Smart, the CEO is a venture capital partner with direct communication to the buyers, they hired a team member with ten years of marketing experience, LOOPRING and HPB angel invested in it, they have advisors from Unicom and Alibaba, and the market cap is 16 million. But the autists on a Moroccan shoe tying forum were being autistic. So I think I shouldn't buy.
Seems reasonable, user.

Attached: 1523675402637.png (1893x824, 1.48M)

someone give me the rundown on this coin

Nice digits, user. I can give you a quick rundown. You looking more for info on the technology side, or the business side?

Another user made a good point how the price is being clamped down by sell walls by whales. The accumulation is obvious now that I think about it.

Attached: Price manipulation.jpg (899x695, 184K)

Some whale dumped the price literally in half recently and it still rebounded back to a green candle.

tech side. what exactly does this coin do? Im having difficulty figuring that out. also what is your outlook on what the price might be 6 months from now?

"BBN is the currency per se of the Data Value Network - it is used as the reward for cleaning data, contributing to the network, data usage payments, etc.

Suppose Company A only knows what Tom's favorite fruit is (let's say it is Banana)

Suppose Company B only knows what Tom's favorite dessert is (let's say it's Pie)

The data by itself is okay, but alot of times you want to get the bigger picture.

With the Data Value Network, they would "clean" their data in a way that you are able to correlate the data index from Company A that knows Tom's favorite fruit is corresponds with Company B's data index that knows what his favorite dessert is. Since it is on the blockchain - you are able to validate the data is credible and also eliminate redundancies.

If a marketing team wants to know what Tom is likely to want to eat after dinner - the Data Value Network is able to provide them insight that he would probably fancy a Banana Pie.

If you are company C and collect data- now you might be feeling left in the dark and get the case of FOMO because now you can't compete with the value of data that this Network can provide a marketing firm... so then you might now be inclined to participate in this decentralized network. The incentive to participate is that you can earn BBN and if you want to be able to extract this valuable data you have to spend BBN, this creating a market demand for the token."

The CEO has stated expectations of 10x to 100x returns for early investors mid to long term

Damn, my shitpost turned educational somehow. Good shit, user