Do you realize bitcoin is rubbing against the long term Downtrend line

Do you realize bitcoin is rubbing against the long term Downtrend line

Attached: 1524173212695.png (500x473, 123K)

Do you realize people know bait when they see it?

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 443K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180419-212000.jpg (1386x1274, 392K)

SELL

It really isn't. It broke it.

Attached: 2018-04-20_02-22-26.png (1413x872, 171K)

>Not using log scale

Attached: 1489605296785.jpg (600x600, 58K)

LOGSCALE
O
G
S
C
A
L
E

PSA

Log charts look different

>log scales
>mattering

There are segments of any asset's history that look like that if you look at a short enough timeframe. For you to be able to say that is a permanent downtrend line you would have to be able to say that BTC will never again reach a value of ~50% of its past peak price, which you simply cannot know.

I'm not saying it will, but you are saying it definitely won't. Always be afraid of anyone that says something is definitely the case when you're talking about futures.

They're not wrong though. Man up.

Although if you weren't a brainlet you would've known it was log scale in pic.

Not the real Bitcoin

This to be honest my family

Bitcoin Cash is the real Bitcoin.

This is so fucking obviously GOING DOWN

I'm getting that feeling. Sentiment is very fucking positive. /biz hasn't looked like this since btc was on the way back to 12k in that double top. We might be hitting the real capitulation soon, but it's also possible we smash through 8700 and go back to 50k.

At least we're in the market.

All shitposting aside, why do people say this? Is it because of the changes made to bitcoin that allow it to be essentially de-anonymized?

Not sure what chart you are looking at but we broke out long ago.

Attached: breakout.png (885x668, 30K)

I am literally fucking shitposting for the heck of it bud I could give two shits about the tech

Not on log scale. No one cares about linear.

rubbing? it's pissed all over it, called it a whore and stuffed into a taxi to get it out of its sight. the days of an over valued price for btc are finished.

People say it because it more closely resembles the original bitcoin whitepaper than BTC.
The only difference between BCH and the original Bitcoin design is the block size.

Whether you think that makes it better than BTC, or a shit-coin scam, seems to depend entirely on which one you're holding more of, apparently.