Your country?

Your country?
Is male without a car can ever be considered real man there?

I will start
Lithuania
No

Only students, grandpas and all kinds of deviants do not drive. If you have no car forget about ever having a gf.

Attached: VRfeDxs_d.jpg (640x360, 10K)

everyone uses public transportation so yes

I guess. Personally I don't consider them a real man. Pic related is my van. I use it for work and life. It's pretty reliable. I can fix it if I need to.

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 542K)

Here you need one to live period.

Mexican detected

You only get a car if you need it here, too expensive otherwise. So no, people are perfectly happy using bicycles, buses and trains.
You often see families and couples out on bikes.

Depends on where you live. In my city an adult will need a car, the public transportation is not adequate.

You live in a mercenary shitty world.

Can't even fit a car down 9/10 streets in my town so no.

Attached: 1526516994940[1].png (1019x746, 1.03M)

no

Wish I didn't need a car

everyone uses public transportation so yes

Go take the bus eurofag.

where in Norway would you NOT need a car, except maybe Oslo? Your country looks pretty rural on street view with a bunch of small and tiny towns. I'd guess you need a car almost everywhere in Norway.

>free wifi
>usb charging ports at every seat
>nice AC
>comfy seats
>can sleep
>fast and effective

Don't mind if I do.

Attached: e12[1].jpg (480x480, 45K)

You don't need it in Oslo, you can also get by if you live centrally in Trondheim. I guess it's the same in Bergen since it's also a large city but I haven't been there.

Yes, but only if you have a motorbike.
I think it's easier to find someone in favela that doesn't have what to eat than finding someone that doesn't have a motorcycle.

>being able to control wherever I want to go
kys neet. Have fun planning out your bus schedule as I travel at my own pace

Attached: image.jpg (700x700, 70K)

I just rent a car if I need that freedom. Or take my bicycle.
Zero point in owning a car my self.

USA
No unless you live in the city. If you don't have a car in suburbs/rural areas it's implied you're bumming rides or using someone else's

cringe indeed

>he rents a cuckmobile instead of owning his own vehicle.
Pic related is my second car, you can't rent this kind of fun.

Attached: image.jpg (2064x1512, 586K)

Yes you can, my local renter has everything from supercars to muscle.
And let's say I rent an off roader or camper for a weekend. That cost is still lower than if I would own said car. And I don't have to deal with insurance, parking, repairs or anything else.
I attend track meets almost monthly now in summer and drive different cars every time.
Owning one would just limit me extremely.