Official king of Jow Forums election

Who is the REAL king of Jow Forums? 1 vote per reply, dubs count x2, trips count x5

Attached: 1524088883071.png (792x600, 720K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocodewatch.com/all
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hoskinson obviously. The other one is a fraud

segeey

Money skelly

Gee I dunno that's a tough one user

Attached: 1524107259013.png (401x567, 555K)

My dick

Cardano guy tries way too hard to look smart. Larimer is just based already.

sminem

Partial count
> Sergey: 2
> Vitalik: 1
> Hoskinson: 1
> Dan: 1
> Sminem: 1
> user's dick: 1

The more EOS holders talk smack about Cardano. The more it proves they are scared shitless of ADA

No this is terrible bagholder logic. People use this to hold literally any kind of shitcoin just because others call them retarded for it.

Trick question. The moment you start worshiping one of these humans, will be the start of the downfall for your project.

chad larimer is ascending to the throne

Cardano is #7, most active development in crypto, hardly a shitcoin. You can hate all you want but it’s not going away

I'm not hating on ADA, I find EOS holders more annoying because they remind me of XVG. I'm just saying that "if people are talking shit about it, they must be afraid of it" is awful logic

Also ADA is most active by some metrics (most lines of code added), but shorter is often better in programming. And they are not the most active in other areas.

cryptocodewatch.com/all

>Two Jews.

Christ biz, I thought you were red pilled.

Vitalik

go back to pol. there are literally no good cryptos to invest in if you want to completely avoid jews

BCH is jew free faggot.

S M I N E M

Like I said, no good cryptos. I bet your IQ isn't even high enough to understand this chart. BCH is all marketing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-04-20 at 12.39.43 AM.png (2468x1126, 290K)

Partial count
> Sergey: 2
> Vitalik: 2
> Hoskinson: 2
> Dan: 2
> Sminem: 2
> user's dick: 1
> Ver: 1

Satoshi

SMINEM

Take a knee

Forgot my pic

Attached: danlarimirseesyou.jpg (540x960, 360K)

based larimer check em

this guy

Attached: dan norris.jpg (701x700, 54K)