Women love white me-

>Women love white me-

Actually if you're black/brown/arab in Europe (West at least) you got more chance to get laid than being white
And I'm myself white though, I'm just being honest for once

Attached: 794a7fd92864baef8305a2c75a909868.png (635x410, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/8li0gt/hypocritical_af_no_pun_intended/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's right you know

>flip
now that's a lie.
they love white dicks.

not unless they're woke

>And I'm myself white though,
You sure are mohammed

I biting and reply because some retards will actually believe this cuck shit.
The people who post bullshit like in the OP are all white and incredibly racist, cucks or both.

No they often don't
Maybe I can fuck a ton of asian girls easily if I travel there, but believe me it's hard here

>some filipino girl

Does anyone have the picture of an asian saying she hates white men then her topless on snapchat asking for white cock?

>Actually if you're black/brown/arab in Europe (West at least) you got more chance to get laid than being white

and whats wrong about it? white bois are cute, if i were white i would be gay.

>old.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/8li0gt/hypocritical_af_no_pun_intended/

sure is r/hapas in here, im sure you are browsing reddit ironically just to laugh at them just like me, right?

Attached: l04he.jpg (399x385, 27K)

Damn... She's right.

Attached: RNXOV8l3_BA8aFYHO1IJLb45CmlwmKHx39kmqX5CGSs[1].png (847x767, 200K)

>Wh*te bois btfo

Attached: 1525372221-880-670.jpg (749x338, 83K)

This sort of thing worries me. I am married to a Chinese woman and we have one son and two daughters. How do I avoid my son becoming like this? It is my biggest fear.

Just be a good father.Thats basically it.

based

It is more the idea that he will be exposed to that sort of thing and it will affect his mentality. I keep all my children off the internet but when they are older it is a worry.

how tall is your wife?

Have you actually tried?

You can't. Your wife literally chose a foreigner over her own. Why do you think Asian girls will chose your son when they can get a nice white boy?

About 1.65m

The absolute state of G*rmany.

>He actually fell for the WMAF

Lmao. You've cursed your son forever.

Because he will be a good man I would hope and I don't care if he would marry any race. It is more the idea that he would grow up to be self-hating.

Two different women.

How tall are you?

This post literally makes no sense.

Well what's your reasoning for him not to be? His own women choose whites over him, and his father is living proof.

1.78m

Should have aborted when you saw it was gonna be a boy

>tfw you're from a working class family so nobody wonders if you become a criminal/junkie/violent/sexist/omophobic/hooligan

>His own women choose whites over him, and his father is living proof.
'His women' would be both German and Chinese though since he is half and half?

>Well what's your reasoning for him not to be?
Because there is nothing wrong with being half and half?

>Abortion
Disgusting

Please have daughters to make up for your son's life of misery.

Banter aside, just try to raise him good and to be confident, up to the point this shit doesn't get to him. And encourage him to do good studies just in case he'd want to work in Asia, where he'll have better dating odds.

Eplet faller ikke langt fra stammen.
He will be just as self-hating and autistic as you have been.
t. knower

Your wife is somewhat short, hopefully he won't be too short. Do you have any other good genetic qualities? (Intelligence, looks, dick size, not balding, beard growth)

Maybe to you he's half. But to any regular person he's just an Asian.

Asian males are statistically the least desirable demographic, and you're in a country full of tall blonde haired blue eyed guys. What do you have to say about that?

>She's right you know
>She
keked

>french flag
>white

>and you're in a country full of tall blonde haired blue eyed guys
I think you are confusing us with Sweden.

I have no idea what my IQ is but I am a teacher so I am reasonably fine in that way. Average looks, no balding and can grow a beard but I shave.

I was never either. I am pretty normal.

Thanks for advice

This. Stop caring about some autists' memes.

it's over

Is it really a meme if they all have it?

Go consult with Asian males, they'll give you a good advise how to raise a hapa son. I notice that most of the shooters have white dad, while the one with asian dad rarely have the problem.

Nice, what school do you teach at and what subjects?

Why are you here if you're pretty normal?

No matter that. The point is that his own asian sisters will reject him because he isn't white, and there isn't really any way you can help him as a white man.

that's because there's hardly any with an asian dad xD

Kek

You'd have to find one first

Surely you can reference peer-reviewed studies and not some memes seen in Jow Forums, right?

I used to watch a lot of anime when I was young which is why I ever came to Jow Forums. Once I stopped watching that I still kept coming here.

Primary education. I would rather not say too much more on that.

I only saw the one in the news, so my point is a bit bias though, kek.

Best advice I can give is while he's growing up have him understand that you married your wife because you actually care about her and not because she's exotic or some sexual conquest. Otherwise he'll grow up thinking that side is inferior and it will royally fuck him up.
t.asian with three sisters all with white guys and currently babysitting a hapa

Ladyboy

How do you cope when your own sister goes for a wh*Te?

Thank you. I think that makes perfect sense.

>weeb with a race fetish teaching kids
this should be forbidden

Have him comitted to a mental institution ASAP. There's no hope for male hapas unless they become traps, which I assum you wouldn't want.

It would have bothered me if they were going after guys left and right but so far with my older and younger they stay with their first boyfriend. Older has been with the same guy since middleschool and younger since highschool. And they're all pretty good guys and aren't soyboys so I'm not bothered.

Asians born in the west are worse than the most ghetto blacks. They have no culture of their own so they copy blacks and self-victimise themselves, then they're racist af to blacks as well

Stay there Frencie, no one gives a fuck about your echo chamber media

>hapa
>Short mother/father
>In western Europe

And now we see a future Jow Forums poster

5'10 and 5'5 are very average heights

I don't have a race fetish and stopped watching anime when I was young. Don't project.

At the rate kids are growing up to be these days? It's not handicapping, but it will be on the lowet end.

Not at all death sentence though. Don't make this dad panic y'all.

Do your families get along because that also helps a lot.

t. black

How does it feel when your siblings get jackpots while (assuming) you don't?

what a cuck ch*nk family. x----DDDDDDDDDDD

I don't know anybody that isn't taller than their dad

hapas

Generally yes but except for her parents all my wife's family are in China.

OP absolutely pounded

I like how you never responded to my post pointing out that Asians will always choose White boys over your son

>can't get white dick
>d-didn't want white dick anyway

Attached: IMG_4467.jpg (4065x2710, 1.95M)

I'm barely taller than my dad, and I know a few who aren't

I try to go on at least one date a year but really I've long since settled on the fact that most people I meet I have no interest in and I'll probably die alone
Ah, yeah that's still good though. As long as they grow up in a caring environment it'll keep them from going Eliot Rodger.
Second/third gen Asians in California/New York maybe, but from everywhere else I've been they either stay to their own or don't give a fuck.

god he's attractive

I have a Korean gf and I'm planning on having 3 kids with her

Generally speaking, that happens because of nutritions you consume when you're child are different from your parents consumed when they're child. So if both you and your parents consume the same nutritions, it will less likely happen.
For example, my dad is 165 cm, while myself is 175 cm. It's still manlet I know, but there's clearly 10 cm different height between me and my dad.

>my dad is 165 cm, while myself is 175 cm. It's still manlet I know, but there's clearly 10 cm different height between me and my dad.
Shit, forgot to add.
When my father was still a child, he was hardly consuming good foods (because of early independent and gommunist phase for couple years) while I consume good foods when I was a child.

stop eat tempe.

see you really think someone who looks like her can't get dick

That's sad, I hope you'll get your dreamy girl in the future.

>but really I've long since settled on the fact that most people I meet I have no interest in and I'll probably die alone
user no :(

Yeah it's pretty prevalent in some countries more than others. Young Korean guys for example are a hell of a lot taller than their parents or grandparents ever were. Quite a few guys over 183 cm, which was very rare in the older generation.

>I have three hapa children
>How do I avoid having them be hapa children?
You screwed up already Klaus

Attached: Chad leanNorthern Brothers Nils Axelsson & Olle Sjöland Thulin.webm (550x656, 982K)

Same. My dad's 1.72, I'm 1.78 not as big a difference like you but still.

>I have no interest in and I'll probably die alone
same tbqh

Sad!

If you haven't yet I hope you do too.
I guess I made it sound more depressing than it actually is, my family is pretty close so it's not like I'm sitting in a dark corner of an apartment drinking myself to death.
Partially my own fault though, I guess my standards are either strange or pretty high
>Has to be able to cook or willing to learn
>Doesn't dismiss reading as archaic and unnecessary
>Likes kids/wants kids
>Views dating for the long term and not short

i'll be your bf

Move to China. Chinese people love hapas. All of your kids can do modeling there just by looking mixed.

This girl has a serious identity crisis going on

Attached: Screenshot_20180523-185951~01.png (1080x1406, 225K)

Are hapa males that unsuccessful with women?
If they get in shape they look bretty good?

Statistically least desirable demographic

Idk about that where I'm from hapas do alright if they're not spergs, even the ones with old ass loser white dads.

Do you want non-memes? Because from what I've seen it's a self-hating lack of identity thing. Probably second/third gen flip living in a coastal city. There's a sense of superiority from growing up in a major area but then your roots that you don't even have any real attachment to is from a third world country, which leads to all sorts of issues.
Not less successful than anybody else, if you act like shit and look like shit you're not going anywhere. The problem with statistics is that most people outside of the internet can barely tell if someone is a hapa or not and in some cases, one side is so dominant over the other that it's impossible to tell that they are hapa.