Applied for college today

>applied for college today

Attached: 1491720482378.jpg (320x320, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_University
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

which college?

Have fun wasting your money, time, and sanity

*le happy merchant intensifies*

You were supposed to do that in like November

Keep up the great work

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberty_University

More like my dad's money and my sanity :D

what a coincidence xD
i just went to apply for appeal today too

Applying to colleges in the US seems so exhausting. Do you have to write long essays for every single one? Here they just accept you based on your grades unless it's a very competitive program. Anyways congrats and hope you get accepted to your first choice.

>went to meps a few weeks ago
Ready to hate 4 years of my life

Attached: Marine_Online.png (765x640, 540K)

I'm thinking about applying too, but I'm 24 I feel like its just too late now.

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 34K)

why don't you apply for cc, i am sure there are grants

>"tudies at the school have a Christian orientation, with three required Bible-studies classes in the first year for undergraduate students.[10] The school's honor code prohibits premarital sex, dancing, R-rated movies and interactions alone with members of the opposite sex.[11][12] Described as a "bastion of the Christian right" in American politics, the university plays a prominent role in Republican politics.[13]"
why user

>small loan of a million dollars

never too late
i don't want to give my age because i am much older but this is something you have to swallow, your life deserves better than how you feel about others

Our Lord Jesus Christ be praised, amen

Attached: FB_IMG_1524829416393.jpg (480x805, 34K)

What the fuck. What's christian about forbidding to dance or to have interactions with the opposite sex? This sounds like a college in fucking Saudi Arabia.

Damn Lutherans and their weirdness.

I'm 24 and thinking of going back for a criminal justice degree since my current one is just stressful and boring, albeit good pay

it's called fundamentalism, pretty big in america

>The school's honor code prohibits premarital sex, dancing, R-rated movies and interactions alone with members of the opposite sex

Did you apply so that you'll have an excuse for not getting laid?

not him but liberty is known for being online, it's online student is 10X it's regular students
he is probably picking it because it is the most "trustworthy" online scool

None of us are going to make it buddy

Don't waste your money on it.