REQ $100 EOY

Attached: 0FE84764-DA30-414F-A33B-DC4036C42058.jpg (512x512, 16K)

2erly

Req $100.00 EOY

i'd be happy with 10

MY REQ IS SUPER EREQT 100$ EOY

REQ $1000 eoy

trips makes it so

Nice

I’d be good with 20$

Not until 2020, friendo. Just hold, accumulate, and wait. It will happen, but in time.

10-15 eoy

I’d be nice with 2$

You think $10 EOY is possible?

REQ is doing really fucking bad.

Yeah it is. Thing is we can say for certain that the quality of project is completely unrelated to performance in the market right now, as REQ is falling off the map yet dogecoin went 30% and keeps rising with a much higher mcap than REQ. So either REQ will win out in the end because it's a good project or choosing a coin based on its fundamentals is apparently a bad move. So there's not much to do really, gamble your money in some random shitcoin or keep holding REQ

The way I look at it is that REQ is clearly one of the most undervalued projects in the market right now. It will shoot up eventually.

I've lost my faith in REQ... Convince me to buy back in

Fuck, I'd be so happy with just 50 cents.

Break even on these heavy bags.

Should i dump my little Req bag (1000$) to Link? i feel it moons first.

Yeah. The team is doing great, so I think our day will come. But it hurts.

Too many ifs for this year though.
Hard to get a decent burn.

Don't. I'd prefer everyone who sold to simply stand by their decision. The day trading bipolar attitude of Jow Forums is tiresome. It happens with every coin posted or known about.

Honestly if you can think for yourself and not whine and cry when you see anons on Jow Forums shit talking day in and day out then you can see that REQ is a no brainer.

Eventually the market will turn in our favour and shitcoin bagholders will be pink Wojacking en masse about how their revolutionary bowling alley food court tokens aren't worth a dime and how they wish they'd have bought in. I was in ETH pretty early and sold off in a decision that haunts me to this day, I feel about Req how i did about ETH which i know isn't a great reason to expect sick gains but even reading into the project for 5 minutes lets you see that this isn't just a bullshit token but that something like this was always going to exist eventually and you can unironically be a part of it when it happens.

REQ bags are heavy but i aint selling this shit despite it being my worst performer yet. the use cases and fundamentals are still the same and i didnt just fomo in i actually think it is going to get big it just needs time i guess kek

REQ team REALLY needs to step up their marketing game. Right now they have done jack shit in marketing terms, they only hired some soyboy to write blogs and no one reads them. REQ should've used the $30 million fund for marketing instead of development. No one will use REQ if they don't know about it.

The marketing will begin when they have a working product. They will shill hard post the fiat gateway. Full on marketing without a product is what chink scams do

Truth. This is why I'm holding until 2020 and then making a decision to sell. This project is legitimate and today's price doesn't concern me. I'm not here to day trade REQ. I'm here for a long term investment in a transformative technology.

They're doing fine. This isn't an instant moon coin. Leave if that reality doesn't appeal to you.

When did you sell off your eth?

Your situation is similar to mine but i never pulled the plug and bought eth. I was going to put 5k in at when it was around .50-.70 but my asshole buddy fud'd me so hard that I caved. Every 6 months id check back in to see the price of eth. It was hovering around .77 - 1.00 for a long time, but slow growth. Next 6 months go by its at 1.30. another 6 months go by its at 1.70. i was thinking to myself, well shit this thing is slowly going up. Wait another few months and it was still at 1.70 range. Then all of a sudden i check it one day and it was in the $3-4 range. I was so pissed i never bought so i didn't bother looking at it for a full year. Then i check and it was at $8-9. I was like holy shit. This is crazy. The next time i check it after another year it was at 60. Waited another 6 months. The next time I checked it it was at $400.

I feel like Req will take almost the same exact path. Not a moon overnight but a stready climb to a moon in 5 years. My numbers and timeline might be a little off but its everything i remember. I would like to know when the major eth sell off was because i wasn't checking it every day. Only checking back every 6 months/1 year.

Fuck if this reaches $100, my student loan company is gonna be getting a fat check.

I'm with you but HOLY FUCK, this was one of the most challenging holds ever.

I don't think there was a single shitcoin that lost more and recovered less than REQ. Jesus fucking Christ. Even obvious scams are doing better.

Attached: 1518111724896.png (420x420, 69K)

It's just the crypto gods testing if we are worthy of holding the biggest moon mission in crypto. Only those who believe will reap the rewards

Yeah REQ should be worth at least two times the current price. But be patient guys. They're solid.

>100 EOY
Nice fud faggot

Req should be where Zrx is. Zrx recovered almost everything it made during the Dec 17 bull run. If i wasn't already all in on Req i would have chosen Zrx. Oh well.

150K and comfy as fuck