What are your thoughts on Asian "men"?

pic related, filipino guy I fucked in Manila

Attached: 2272349354.jpg (576x768, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwALLCNePYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf.

Damn I should make the Philippines my next vacation spot

Asian "men" are made for big white cocks!

Attached: 1527122367581.gif (320x180, 179K)

Still keep in touch and he lives in Hong Kong now if you want to fuck him too, dutchfriend. You can probably find him on any number of whore sites.

no...

You're lying to yourself if you think you wouldn't fuck that cute face, dutchfriend

putting your dick on the shit cave, sounds like not a good idea.

im not Dutch. but no i would not. its gross.

my dick isn't big enough to fuck asian "men"

>charmed asian chick with my height, whiteness, and light eyes
>about to fuck
>she sees my dick and innocently asks, "doesn't it get bigger than that?"

Why are the dutch such fucking prudes senpai?

IM NOT DUTCH

>he will never know the joy of dominating an Asian "man"

Imagine a sexual encounter that was not hours in the making. Not even years. But tens of thousands of years. That is what this is. Evolution has driven the European male into a large and robust man, capable of all sorts of feats. In contrast, the Asian "male" is feminine, fragile, and tailor made to the submissive sexual role. As you lie on top of him, your erect penis one with his body, he twitches and moans in pain. Your superior build, intellect, and mind has lead to this. Not only must he accept his role of submission, he finds himself enjoying it. He enjoys the humiliation. He lusts for the big white cock. Humiliation is one of the most common factors in sexual fettishes, and this takes this to the next level. Countless ancestors survived and lived hard lives to lead to his survival. No doubt many of his ancestors were warriors, themselves rapists who pillaged nearby villages. And yet, himself the object of sexual domination, he humiliates them all. Showing how pointless their struggle was. Tens of thousands of years of survival in Asia did not produce a warrior, it made a sex toy for the big white cock. As you cum inside him he shivers, only one desire washes over him in that instance: the desire for more big white cock.

i thought you were just kidding. but all this effort. you are gay. sorry but i dont wanna be gay, i dont like males.

don't the trannies mostly have indigenous asian blood? I'm not sure if some native tribal filipino really cares about genghis

F a g g o t

>unironically thinking its gay to fuck pic related

whatever, dutchfriend. But he sucked better dick than any woman I've met

Attached: f2d1186614d22d40e10d58b14ad83663.jpg (640x385, 27K)

F a g g o t

That's so hot... I can't wait to get impaled by my white bf's cock...

Attached: 1519031454635.jpg (960x960, 130K)

I prefer vaginal over anal. What's the price difference? If they are similar then I'd just go for the straight option.
I'd only be tempted if I was shitfaced and they were significantly cheaper.

I swear all you butt pirates are disgusting freaks, I would kill you if you ever looked at me.

In Australia and New Zealand the price is largely the same.

In Manilla, if you're white, it's free. You can find ladyboys wanting to fuck you with literally no effort, either online or in town. They do it either for the sex, or some faint possibility you'll get them a visa (lol)

at least post qt flip traps
youtube.com/watch?v=HwALLCNePYc

i am half filipino half Norwegian. please delet this thread. its making me scared that you have such perverse thougths about asian men. asian people are not that feminine

>asian people are not that feminine
But we are!
Asian people live to please big White cocks and make them cum!

Attached: 1526963731613.png (1209x1080, 674K)

androgyny is fine too

Attached: 1521999644289.jpg (1000x900, 450K)

pathetic

fuck i hate blue boards

first person I ever got a headjob from was an asian guy at a party in high school, we became friends and whenever he'd come over to my place he'd give me head.

He tried to kiss me a few times but I turned him down, we never went further than oral which I regret looking back, I totally could have fucked him.

that is gross

Just submit to cocks already~
I can introduce you to the pleasure of sucking on a White cock if you want me to~~
You'll get addicted to big White cocks in no time!

Attached: 1526995141420s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

>that facial structure
I'm trying to meme along with you but your picture is fucking it up for us

nooo

Attached: 1521306126974.jpg (580x580, 196K)

forgot to censor man tits, lol

Attached: 03-11-17_(Hong_Kong).jpg (1800x1800, 516K)

why do you like white cocks so much? shouldn't racial stereotypes and foreign perverts annoy you?

Yesss!
You'll learn fast... Your body will do it even if your mind doesn't want to! But I promise you won't be reluctant for long...

Attached: 1526527981155.jpg (1200x1762, 341K)

Here you go friendo, this is an asian man I fucked when I was in Singapore

Attached: 4e84e07cc6a6ce35aa759bc42d925e17.jpg (640x879, 63K)

LMFAOOOOO fucking KEK. Proper aussie lad

Attached: 1517104249952.jpg (704x756, 80K)

doesnt he have such a cute face?

Attached: cfb3f82334b5e8efe6f3bc585575ce4b.jpg (640x797, 48K)

What's wrong with asian eyes? I mean their pupils.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1526660613127.jpg (290x290, 19K)

~AWOO

Attached: 197e47429261e3cf4d637ab654224a1c.jpg (640x783, 71K)

he's related to that chick from guardians of the galaxy

Racial stereotypes of strong White men with towering cocks...

White perverts who will grope me all over, licking and pinching my nipples, my armpits, and even my bum...

That's wonderful... Why would I be annoyed by that!

what about tall whites with small dicks? asking for a friend haha

I wish that were me~~

Attached: 1527031662487.png (825x1136, 749K)

A small dick might not make my prostate cum, but I will still lick it and suck it and rub it all over my body!!

Attached: 1527134026985.jpg (1024x1216, 211K)

Your made to get dominated by big brown dicks

Attached: 1517508912584.jpg (1047x567, 182K)

No sand cum inside my tight boipucci! Only White sperm allowed!!

Damn.

No.

so what do you guys think about hapas?

I think they're awesome. The women are beautiful and the men become Dr. No. Would love to make some of my own.

dr.no? what do you mean by that?

Imagine a sexual encounter that was not hours in the making. Not even years. But tens of thousands of years. That is what this is. Evolution has driven the non-wh*te male into a large and robust man, capable of all sorts of feats. In contrast, the wh*te "male" is feminine, fragile, and tailor made to the submissive sexual role. As you lie on top of him, your erect penis one with his body, he twitches and moans in pain. Your superior build, intellect, and mind has lead to this. Not only must he accept his role of submission, he finds himself enjoying it. He enjoys the humiliation. He lusts for the big black cock. Humiliation is one of the most common factors in sexual fetishes, and this takes this to the next level. Countless ancestors survived and lived hard lives to lead to his survival. No doubt many of his ancestors were warriors, themselves rapists who pillaged nearby villages. And yet, himself the object of sexual domination, he humiliates them all. Showing how pointless their struggle was. Tens of thousands of years of survival in Europe did not produce a warrior, it made a sex toy for the big blck cock. As you cum inside "him" he shivers, only one desire washes over him in that instance: the desire for more big black cock.

Attached: Brittney Kade.jpg (937x680, 38K)

An evil genius from the James Bond movies. Elliot is small time compared to him.

Also I mean that in a good way. He claimed to have the ingenuity of both the east and west and nearly took over the world. It took literal James Bond to stop him.

Good people just like any other. The girls are cute and so are the guys. Only a small minority end up like Elliot and whatnot and thats because of shitty parenting or lack of friends. How's life for u in Norway Hapa bro

Attached: 1521686990175.jpg (1024x740, 244K)

sounds awesome. but not realistic though

It's fun for me to think of it that way though.

im fine.

I wouldn't mind to fuck asian trap.

What interests you in people's opinions of hapa people?

just curious

wait, so doesn't that actually make you the dutchbro?

hæ. dutchbro? im just a hapa.

I guess I just have you confused with a couple of other people. My bad.

>american education

Wtf where did you get my picture?

they are part abo though

Honestly I would go for a couple of these until I see their face, then it's completely ruined. Even with these manipulated myspace angles they look freakish and still have that hint of masculinity, imagine what they actually look like when they can't control the angle you see them at.

1. u faggot

2. filipinos aren't real asians. they are south east asian mixed with spic/moor blood mullutos

3. they most powerful race.

Attached: pinos most powerful.png (400x267, 148K)

How did you find him? asking cuz i wanna do the same

im sorry but you have stage 5 terminal gay. there is no redemption for you.

Korean girl (male) is the best

Attached: DNREdnXUQAErdrE.jpg (675x1200, 121K)

Attached: Singapore.jpg (1329x565, 274K)

Seriously? the heck...

singachink autism

I have a stepbrother and sister who are hapa. They were raised by a single white mom so they're essentially white in personality (feminist sister, chad brother). They also get mistaken for native a fair bit.

the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: ivan-maric-760x438.jpg (760x438, 54K)

Based Singaporean user finishing service

Hapas raised in Asia are fine. The ones who grew up in the US tend to become mass shooters for some reason.

Attached: 1515056819468.jpg (1600x1200, 179K)

you have some serious mental health issues

I can't believe this guy, he's just bamboozling us right?

Attached: 1526815604906.jpg (787x830, 370K)

Dude big white cock

my wife chino is so cute

t. dutchfag

In Asia: Great
In West: Consider egg from white mother

Hot

>tfw no tiny Nip bf

Attached: 1520632291313NIP.webm (1244x700, 2.24M)

>>they are south east asian
So Asian
>>mixed with spic/moor blood mullutos
???

Attached: 1502226187604.jpg (243x251, 13K)

Just become a murrican "man"

Bumping this thread on behalf of Bruce “fucksachink” the boipussy destroyer

Must suck to be tiny asians.

henlo

im raised in Europe.im not a massshooter yet.

i should consider egg from white mother.(i dont understand what you mean)

Based frenchbro

Damn I wish they still were our colony.

I would post his dickpic if it wasn't a blue board