Why dont Germans like Greeks?

Why dont Germans like Greeks?

Attached: german-girls.jpg (540x960, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Duft_and_Hans_Wilhelm_Bassenauer
youtube.com/watch?v=YZndKmWKMAc
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like you hate them more

It's true I fucking despise you trash sub humans.

I know and I regularly beat up Australian tourists that come here since I hate your kind as well.

But you are Greek

This is why he hates Greeks. All Greeks hate other Greeks

i like freek ppl

Attached: 1522682042320.gif (384x269, 60K)

Haha just kidding buddy!

I actually got in a fight with an Australian here once.

Who won?

The "greek" or course because of his Turkish warrior blood.

Attached: 1442173212778.png (327x316, 208K)

Being a turkoarabosfakianopontic mutt does wonders for your ability to wrestle, truly.

My reply was funnier objectively.

We will kill all you degenerates. We will.

Attached: dimitrious-pagourtzis-facebook-profile.jpg (636x678, 28K)

related to thread
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermann_Duft_and_Hans_Wilhelm_Bassenauer
Hermann Duft and Hans Wilhelm Bassenauer >were a pair of German serial killers who murdered six persons in Greece, within a short period in 1969, were captured, tried, sentenced to death and executed.

>mfw wanted to banter the aussie for his incredibly expensive mobile data plans but then discovered they are much better than here in germanistan

Attached: 1491772392797.jpg (619x453, 26K)

GET WOGGED YA CUNT

Είμαι Έλληνας

german banter seems to consist of either completely sterile comments or oturight murder. Why no middle ground?

muslims hate Greeks

success breeds jealousy you shitskin

Attached: 21st century subhumans.png (6460x3480, 1.9M)

opa!

youtube.com/watch?v=YZndKmWKMAc

sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

Greeks are pure

Attached: EPICANTHIC FOLD.png (946x491, 155K)

I know you are iki or an imposter, but do you know what this study implies?

tell me

ikibey, ban schon wieder vorbei?

Attached: file.png (1268x562, 170K)

I am just asking you

>EPICANTHIC FOLD
what the fuck is this exactly I can't tell if I have it lmao

Modern Greeks think that being cheap and brash is the same thing as being cultured and outsmarting the Germans

You should see how cheap Germans are when they sit on a tavern and order one salad and one plate of food for 5 persons lmao

it means "asian eyes"

honest question:
why dont you kill or even fuck up your ship owners? you have a lot of serious billionaires in youre cunt. and they dont pay a single drachma in taxes to your people.
why?

We can't touch them because they are registered in tax heavens and not in Greece

Germans are similar to autists and as trashy as the British. That's why immigrants avoid them. Their children are a magnet for degeneracy Many Turkish parents don't want their children to hang out with Germans.

Friendly and cultured Germans are very rare.

Then they would move to another country.

Everyday greeks are too busy storing money under their mattress thinking how they're just as clever as those billionaires. And then if they get enough they abandon the place

The young people leave the place to work. But nobody would leave if they could work in Greece too.

It's the same with most immigrants in Germany. Germans is a shitty country, but there are jobs. Nobody wants to live in white countries.

Attached: MEDIAN WEALTH 2016.jpg (4592x3196, 1.2M)

shoo shoo LARPing roach

Attached: SHOO SHOO.png (184x403, 97K)

>why dont you kill or even fuck up your ship owners?
They don't live in Greece.

bitte verpiss dich wieder nach hause in dein griechisches drecksloch du gottverdammte kakerlake. allah fickt deinen hundevater in den arsch und findet es geil.

He isn't greek you dense hanstist

You will soon get a knock, fucking nonce. I hope they shoot your arab subhuman family for thinking they are terrorists lmao.

Attached: knock knock.jpg (800x533, 60K)

this is a typical german

racist in the internet
quiet in the real world

all the good germans died in ww2

>nobody wants to live in white countries.

So where do you want to live

lass uns mal treffen und das ausdiskutieren. berlin köln leipzig münchen?

don't hurt iki

somewhere in southern Europe
Greece is the best place though

bin nicht schwul, tut mir leid
vielleicht findest du einen araber der dich fickt

>somewhere in southern Europe

The absolute state of migrants today. How about you go to africa. You can find plenty of work collecting water each day and trying to feed yourself. Look out for dangerous wildlife. And maybe people from southern europe will come to join you one day if you are as good as anglos. Don't go shit up germany when you aren't even sincere about it.

no thanks
only anglo subhumans live among niggers

Because we are too kind to stop their migration. And because we make a profit from it of course.

you aren't too kind
you just don't have the power anymore

the age of the anglo subhuman is over

whose time is it currently?

i dont know
we live in shitty times

So power in your world is fleeing to a country you hate for some money? While you dream of again fleeing to another country you see as better?

Are we seeing the rise of the nomads again, as opposed to the settlers? Bands of men who live off the land where they please, and move to where it is better for them?

Or is it just some fucking uber driver sucking on the tit of civilization, making someone else richer yet

I would heem a greek

why do you write like a retard?

Because you don't speak english

My dream is to be bossed around by a lazy greek transwoman. I want to be her house-husband who will prepare food for her, clean her home, help her out with her haircuts, and so on.
Bonus points if we live in a quiet village in the countryside and we have a farm (where she'd occasionally join in and help out).

Attached: 1524166508237.jpg (275x489, 17K)