Friendly reminder that if your country is under 178cm, your opinion is invalid

Friendly reminder that if your country is under 178cm, your opinion is invalid.

Attached: ajXKm60_700b.jpg (565x600, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1EVUyJeGPMd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 184cm and I swear men younger than 25 years old are taller than me on average. I always feel like a manlet among the young lanklet Chads.

Everyone here is a lanklet now wtf. I am taller than most old people but a manlet wtf

under 1180cm*

180cm*

It's called: getting your required nutrients while growing up. Has very little to do with genetics. I would say 80% diet and enviroment 20% genes/race

Attached: 1526974583349 (1).png (908x487, 167K)

>you will never be eaten by a cute german giant

This, actually.
I'm thirty, and all of my younger cousins are taller than I. Growing up during the collapse of SU, the economic blockade and, the fuckery that was early nineties and the 1998 crisis certainly did no favors to my height.

200 cm+ master race here. Where's my brothers at?

I am missing 2 cm.

200 cm is freak tier. 190cm master race

300cm here. GTFO shawty

>when i was 12 doctors tell me ill grow to 210cm+
>grow from 150-185cm with 13 then stop eating and sleeping enough because of computer addiction and mild depression
>started lifting and eating more and grew 5cm in the next 8years

>mfw i wouldve ended up something like 165-170 without the growth plates of a giant

Attached: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (800x800, 113K)

>178cm
Manlet putting the cutoff at his height spotted

>drinking 1L of cow milk a day is the very definition of a good diet

>mfw 179 cm

Attached: z.jpg (208x243, 8K)

Exactly 195 cm here.
I still feel kinda short sometimes, younger people seem to be outgrowing me..
Stood next to a beautiful young woman yesterday. She and her friends were at least my height or taller.

Attached: 15399533356.jpg (236x253, 11K)

>tfw 187 cm
it's good, right

Tall in a world of manlets.

Of course that comes with massive scoliosis, lordosis, pectus excavatum and uneven jaw.

All manlets are in shape, confident, healthy, live longer.

Attached: 1504125248991.png (808x805, 446K)

yes only 1 in 8 males are taller then you on poland and

also their living expenses are lower
being average height or short is life on easy mode

>tfw 175 cm

186cm, king of manlets in this region

gay cunt

This!
kids these days are given growth hormones or something. Every middle schooler now is taller than me by head and im fucking 184
Nigger music turning our kids into basketball players

Attached: 1444953164903.jpg (480x531, 31K)

>shortugal

you are one to talk

Do Swedish parents feed growth hormones to their kids?

You have it backwards. Height is mostly genetic but insufficient diet can have a negative effect on your height. You can eat the healthiest diet in the world, but if your genetic limit is 174 cm you're not going above that. You can grow below your genetic limit due to shitty nutrition, but you can't grow above it due to good nutrition.

This shit doesn't work for France, I'm 192 and from the north (Lille), there there's a lot of people from my height. If I go to the south, I'm taller than everybody. You need to separate the country in two to be accurate.

It's the other way around actually

Im from the north aswell and Im 195cm.

When will medoids manlets ever learn ?

Why are Italians manlets if they eat healthy ?

I'm 170cm and everyone including women are taller than me in this country. It's truly suffering

No idea why it's that way tho, does the lack of sun makes people grow taller ?

Attached: 1521305452964.jpg (285x288, 16K)

Feels good being 190cm in a manlet country

it's because northerner have more Indo-European genes

Attached: Yamnaya_height.jpg (700x700, 51K)

>mfw 190cm
Do i have nordic genes?

I was talking about the huge difference between northern and southern France, not Europe.

Attached: Yamnaya_height.png (957x827, 61K)

i'm 171cm

Attached: 1525957184850.jpg (249x249, 8K)

it's probably the same in france, northern French are probably closer to brits, dutch and germans than to souther french

>Some people thought I'm from an italian family because I'm a manlet (also brown hair and eyes)

More like closer to dutch since it was in the old Flandres region. the culture is also closer to belgium.

Genes obviously

I am 160 cm, even fucking elementary school children are taller than me.

Attached: 1492148210001.jpg (1024x1024, 56K)

I am 1.75m
Not too tall, not too short, although I'd say the goldilocks height is 1.80 worldwide, but in spen I'm average.

Absolute liar.

>tfw in my coutnry all 8-graders are already 182+cm tall while im 176cm (which is average for my generation)

>what is standard deviation

I guess all the old farts are also included, all the people around 20 are around 185+ here

Putin?

you can, since different foods make you produce hormones in different amounts, some foods actually just contain hormones, and beyond that there are other factors that screw up your hormonal chemistry like illnesses

by your logic there would be no people who ever grew to be 2.5m but a quick google search will show you that there are people who are even a lot taller than that

He is Medvedev

swear on me mum
vocaroo.com/i/s1EVUyJeGPMd

I didn't know you guys had this much longer dicks.

>eurolets

>tfw 174 cm
Like a fw cms below average in Spain and way below dutchs, anglos and similar creatures.
I still Fernando Martinez my way out when dealing with foreign women kek.

What you are describing are mostly genetic reasons for increase in growth. Overproduction of hormones to the point of resulting in gigantism is either caused by genetic mutation, or very frequently it's caused by abnormal tumor growths on the pituitary gland. Not only that, but these cases are rare and have to be viewed as outliers, they cannot be representative of general trends within populations.

What are the Welsh hiding?

Attached: 1453985990705.gif (221x196, 410K)