If you had a muslim in your class, you aren't white

if you had a muslim in your class, you aren't white

Attached: blank_europe_map.gif (1280x1024, 193K)

I didnt have a muslim in my class

Ι unironically never met a muslim IRL. The albanians here are mostly christians or irreligious. I met some albanian called Mehmet, though.

Nafris and other arab immigrants (apart from Egyptians who are most of the time Copts) usually don't go to school and neither do gypsies (who for some reason have muslim oriented names)

Africans are usually Ethiopian so they're christian, and so are Georgians and slavs.

Had a small Afghan guy at 150 cm and some bigger guy from the Caucasus region (just a guess).

there was a christian nigerian in my class am i white?

I don't think I did until I moved to Cuckholm for Uni.
God-tier immigrants

I didnt

There was a paki and an african nigger.
Both were normal nice people though.

There was a Bangladesh girl in my class

I had no muslims, only eastern euros

I met a few Iranians at college, that's about it.

My english teacher was christian

I had one polonized gypsy christian raised by single mother
I also had cute small ex-jewish gril converted to catholicism
I never seen a muslim or black

>tfw went to a Catholic school
>tfw there were a number of Muslims (as well as Buddhists and Hindus) in my grade
>there was a Muslim teacher too

Attached: pepe-the-frog.jpg (480x439, 24K)

hahahaha there were two negroes, two asians, 3 muslims. fucking Oslo. im done

I've never seen a muslim irl

But user, I was that Muslim.

stop being a degenerate and convert to Catholicism. then retake our holy lands.

I know the feel

there was a vietnamese girl in my school
not in my class though

Why do they do this? The majority of catholics in my catholic school were bloody Italian exchange students

Only muslim I had in class was a lazy Erasmus Turk in one subject for a few weeks.

I grew up in a really ghetto part of Melbourne and the local public school was absolute trash tier. So all the immigrant families would rather send their kids to the Catholic school which has a better reputation than the shitty public school where students use the same desks that were used in the 60s.

I wouldn't be surprised if Catholic students weren't the majority in my grade. We also had a lot of Orthodox Christian kids.

There are many muslims in thrace

Attached: 1512759573237.png (400x340, 242K)

if you didn' t have an iraqi qt refugee in your class you're a non country

I had a hairy bosniak girl in my elementary school

I don't care about poortherners

there have been muslims in every grade in my school life, but that properly doesn't surprrise'ya

Then, I'm white I guess.
Danke meine Kameraden.

i've never met a muslim in my life but there was a negroid in my school
we always laughed that his class only plays basketball on their PE classes

Attached: y5Rh_22T.jpg (512x512, 55K)

Only in elementary school, just before all of the smart and regular children went to the Gymnasium (highest school tier) and all of the retards, especially brown children and those from east-euro/russian families went to the Hauptschule (lowest tier).

why are you saying such cruel things to me, Jerry?

Only catholic wh*tes and mestizos. who else would there be in the middle of frigging patagonia?

0 muslims in elementary school, junior high school and high school. my city back then was 100% finnish too, but not anymore

>Ι unironically never met a muslim IRL
Ive spent 12 hours in Athens and met more brown people and particulary muslims than in my entire life

>only had 1 asian girl in school
and that's how I got the yellow fever

aren't there pretty many racists in Poland user? i've read a'lot about it

seeing a muslim # meeting a muslim

Me neither, we supposedly have a few in Southern Dobrogea but I never saw any even while visiting there.

are you sure? whats the difference?