Loneliness around the world

This is interesting to think about. So how many of us are fucked?

Attached: F432A202-581B-451A-BEA3-343FB0855AA9.png (750x1334, 851K)

I am lonely :(

I too want to be minister of loneliness.

Yeah me too. You know what’s depressing about that article? I fucking never smoke, never drink, I work out. But according to science. My loneliness is equivalent to being a chain smoker. Fuck me.

Attached: D9C17DCC-9E70-4ED5-9076-EB0DD8432AC4.png (750x1334, 993K)

Come over to Malmö and we can go fishing danskjävel.

How do you even quantify lonliness? I guess they just asked people if they're lonely or not. This sounds like a classic correlation=/=causation problem to me. Perhaps people without a partner/family are less likely to take care of themselves or be active, and that contributes to the lower lifespan, in which case lonliness on it's own really isn't a risk-factor.

Apparently I've been smoking a pack a day for close to a decade now.
Also what the fuck is a "minister of loneliness"?

>having to do all the work alone
nah, fuck that shit, fren

Well it certainly drains my energy being so lonely, so there gotta be something to it.

Thanks kind swede, that'd be nice. But I think the loneliness I am feeling, can only be covered by a gf.

But like he saidI know at least for me. At moments when I feel the most lonley, I actually have a strange feeling that runs through my insides. My nerves from my hearts all the way down to the tip of my penis feel weird. Not a good thing. It’s like a light aching.

I mean, I really wouldn't exclude the possibility of psychosomatic effects of lonliness. I'm just wondering what their methodology was.

Attached: 9486A1F1-2FF3-4B5F-BE77-305C03D236A1.png (750x1334, 508K)

Does the surgeon have a source on that claim? I don't deny that loneliness is detrimental to both physical and mental health, but it being more deadly than obesity and smoking seems far-fetched.

There wasn’t a link to the study. Maybe the Google Machine will help.

I want to know specifically what organs it affects. I’m assuming it leads to heart disease? My heart pumps uncomfortably when I’m very sad and lonley

>according to science
According to a shitty tabloid thats misrepresenting statistics to create a sensationalist headline

are you afraid of dying? Find some friends before it's too late

This

this so much these tabloids are literally normalfag reddit tier

there are literal hermits/monks/priests who live all alone by themselves for nearly their entire lives yet most of them go beyond the average lifespan so fuck this faggot article

Monks aren’t alone. They are in a community

Nigga I'm most likely gonna end up committing suicide in my 30-40. Once you accept that as a fact all the fears fades away

yeah thats why some of them literally go away asap and spend decades in some sacred place alone

I mean being lonely is a fucking disgrace, but he's right.

also deteriorates the brain, you probably feel slower than you used to be

you need to leave India my poo friend. There are no women there, right?

It feels bad to be alone, but i realise its better this way.

>I'm most likely gonna end up committing suicide in my 30-40
I have exactly the same plan.

Women are good in here. But most women my age, that I come into contact with, are already in a relationship. I fucked it up by not getting a girl in highschool or first year of college

I read something that there are 40 million men in India who will never marry and barely have sex, due the disproportional ratio between men and women

Is China

yeah
i'm waiting for my state issued wauifu yeah
go fucking die

I thought it was 75 million men between both India and China

>the science says....
>literally no stats
>any research mentioned isn't even cited
TOP KEK

>the number of students hanging out with friends for 16 or more hours a week...
What the fuck does this even mean? Are they not going to lectures or do they have no friends in the classroom to socialize with? Does playing video games or being on call with one another not count as hanging out?
>more than half of young adults
not every teenager goes onto college, how the fuck are you extrapolating this?

tl;dr: fuck boomers and another one of their retarded "THE KIDS ARE DOING SOMETHING DIFFERENTLY TO US, THEREFORE IT'S WRONG"

Ne sdavaysya Anonimus

>tfw loner
>tfw one pack a day

not gonna make it lads

Attached: 1524414197700.jpg (356x425, 33K)

Attached: 1489971408208.jpg (740x746, 74K)

if you live with your parents it doesn't apply btw

That really isn't a thing.

Jow Forums is not clever enough for humor

Take a step back. The joke is on all of us here. We're the punchline.