How do i convince a qt white boy to let me live with him? Im Asian female and I hate living in this 3rd world country...

How do i convince a qt white boy to let me live with him? Im Asian female and I hate living in this 3rd world country. I dont wanna fuck an old wrinkly perv, I wanna live in Europe/US/Aussieland with a cute young white boi and attend uni there. Btw Im 18.

Attached: JlXtPpf.png (412x351, 78K)

Bumperoo i need advice

>female

dropped

Stop LARPing as asians, ayyylmaos

White boys have a lower IQ, do you wanna live with a macaco-albino?

Rare flag

AYYSIAN

Where are you from? I can only see unknown flag.

:(
Im not larping i can timestamp on discord
Dont you want to live in a developed nation with a qt bf/gf?

Im not an ayylien i swear
Im from a 3rd world country

since you say 3rd world country i am guessing you are a sea monkey. unfortunately when guys say they have yellow fever it doesnt apply to your type. you will likely have to accept becoming some old wrinkly perv's sextoy if you want to leave your country. sorry

Marry me

>Im from a 3rd world country
What's a name of this country?

M-my personality is cute, that counts r-right?

call me xoxo

Im filipina :(

Post a timestamped picture of body.

You can live with me but I'm not qt nor do I attend uni

i guess just be near my age, i signed up for filipino cupid and got a bunch of old fags

Aren't you that ass ugly chick from Whereeverthefuckistan?

Attached: 1519329218791.jpg (326x236, 42K)

Can i live with you?
How old are you?
Theres a lot of ugly chicks. Im from the Phillipines.

become a nurse and then apply for a nursing position in the US

Do you have any education?

I'm an average 20 yo white boy uni student. Are you qt?

>. I dont wanna fuck an old wrinkly perv
I don't understand why Asian females want to settle like this, it's disgusting.

Can you post a picture of yourself (you can censor some face if you want)?

This, literally every female from the Fliperines living abroad is a fucking nurse, it can't be that big of a hurdle besides over-saturation.

Unless you find a way to study abroad and find a normal guy to marry in order to get first world's papers you'll literally be waiting for a 50 year old smelly wh*te man that just got divorced to come and use you.

I am 23
Of course there's only a few unis close to me
You'd have to get in

Im im uni now but Filipino universities are trash tier and international tution is really expensive, even in countries where its free like Germany/Norway the few English courses they have are very competitive or not for undergrad

Post proofs

Depending on result I'll buy a ticket

Id rather sent privately, do you have discord/skype?
Because they marry old ugly foreigners
American foreign tuition is quite expensive :(

no you stupid jungle monkey, the Filipina nurses here are single. They are smart and hard-working, unlike you

You can live with me, I can share my DSP allowance with you. BUT, you need to know how to cook and sex must be an option too.

>sharing your personal information on Jow Forums
No thanks, I don't wanna get doxxed by some random nerd

If i had EU citizenship, even from Latvia or Romamia, I could study in Holland for cheap and your country has many English courses that are not competitive

Attached: 141881-full.jpg (693x448, 73K)

sorry i hate women

No one sponsors green card for Filipino nurse with only Filipino degree. They probably have relatives who born in US or marry a foreigner to sponsor their green card. When Filipina marries foreigner and moves to his country she brings her whole family over lol.

is 28 too old? if you fly to san francisco you can stay in a shithole apartment with me

The last Asian girl who used VPN was half-Ukrainian half-Asian aspie whose mother locked her up in a basement and beat her with a hammer if she tried to escape.

>Im Asian female
>female
dropped, sorry hun

based

meh it's close enough

Ok my discord is zana#9016

I dont use a VPN, i see other question mark flags on here too, its a glitch

Added you.

nice try ayylamo

RARE
A
R
E

Attached: 1438773987260.jpg (305x358, 13K)

Are you really willing to move to an entirely different country just to be a maid and possible sex slave?

feels bad man, but couldn't you find any course to enroll somewhere in yurop?
I have no idea how difficult it is, I just work with a Lithuanian who met his Filipino wife when she was studying in Germany.

it would be the most honest and upfront type of relationship imo

>acquire sex and domestic perks
>make the dosh to support her and help her through school

oh shit seems like that aussie is going the distance