Swedes made a cheap bike which was on sale in IKEA

IKEA has been selling a Swedish made bike named SLADDER which have been determined as possibly lethal device.

It doesnt have metallic chain to rotate the tiers.
Instead there is kevlar cord/string that performs the same function as metal normally does.

But it doesnt stay intact.

Many people have been biking on the road and suddenly the kevlar have snapped and then the driver of a bike loses the control of stopping the bike or increasing its speed.

IKEA is now taking the bikes back and will refund the money for anyone who brings it back.

2 out of 11 reported bike breakdown case have lead to injury.

Even so, IKEA still says it takes pride in the design beauty of the bike which actually had been awarded by Red Dot Awards.

Attached: Ikea.jpg (770x410, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTTzBzw81Oo
ikea.com/fi/fi/about_ikea/newsitem/fy18_takaisinveto_2405
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah, excellent. Very good

ofc bikes without chains sounds and probably looks cool, and less metal is always environmentally friendly i guess
and they take pride in "beauty" not function or safety

>Sladda
kek appropriate name for a bike that will kill you

>2 injuries

Wow.

>be finndroid
>be too dumb and/or drunk to ride a bike
>blame it on the Swedes.

we dont even know yet how many bike were sold

This is the bike in question.
Is it expensive, Swedes?

Attached: ikeabike.jpg (4032x3024, 3.97M)

but belt-drive bikes have been available over decades

Attached: bridgestone alubelt.jpg (657x439, 50K)

Uhm no this bike as actually made as a joke on April Fool's Day, then to be distributed only in Finland.

IK*A is fucking shit, I don't why normies are so obsessed by it, you can literally buy a cheaper chair at a flea market /online market that'll last you for decades

is this kevlar belt

Oh yeah? What makes you say so? Our chairs are quite popular in France, I guess French girls really love that Swedish wood...

Attached: 8658.jpg (125x125, 4K)

but a joke is supposed to be funny

because furniture department store is cool

you just don't understand, it's like visiting a tourist destination in a different country, you are psychologically persuaded want to spend money

the environment is 100X more important than the shit they put in those boxes

This one has hand brake, so it's not the kind that you can't stop if the belt snapped off.

I though they stopped making leg brakes decades ago.

You mean SHITEA ravaging virgin Romanian forests to manufacture cheap wood aggregate to design shitty products that will end up in a landfill 5 years later ?

Attached: 1527124175225.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

no idea but should be tough enough

youtube.com/watch?v=wTTzBzw81Oo

They are not made from romanian wood user

it says online that it costs 350 bong pounds, far too expensive IMO. Hopefully it's just a trial version and it would be cheaper if they had larger production runs. The gommies here "recycle" old bikes to keep prices as high as possible

>Finns buy our bikes and get injured
wohohohohoho ahahahahaha nej nej nej
KOLLA PÅ TOPPEN AV HANS HUVUD

>The gommies here "recycle" old bikes to keep prices as high as possible
>gommies
I thought that was gypsies.

This wasnt even in any Finnish news.

But I found it on Ikea web site.

ikea.com/fi/fi/about_ikea/newsitem/fy18_takaisinveto_2405

Attached: Sladda.jpg (1320x989, 87K)

Wait, it's actually a coaster brake on the rear wheel and a disk brake on the front wheel.
Even if the belt snaps you can still perfectly brake with the front wheel. Media's ovreblowing it as always

Attached: ikea-new-bike-model.jpg (936x702, 267K)

What do you call a Finn who falls with the bicycle all the time?

Halkki Slååssinen XDXD

I K E A
M

N
O
T

S
W
E
D
E
N

True, but have they massed trough mass production, and then shipped over the globe?
I rather doubt it.

1. Cheap
2. They have all the furniture
3. Walking trough IKEA is a fucking experience, especially if you have kids who need to try some of the stuff

There have been investigations,look it up

I never understood why my inland husband hated swedes, finnswedes, and the coastal cities so much. But now I do, what a bunch of obnoxious cunts. I hate Scandinavians. Fuckin smug bastards.