Is Chechnya safe to travel?

Not that im thinking of going there but on Pol "Russians" and "Chechens" claim it is. Most of them have memeflags so i dont trust them. Any Russianbros here that have been to Chechnya or that area? I have heard good things about Georgia though.

Looks nice but too "muslimy"
youtube.com/watch?v=arwoClI9oi8

youtube.com/watch?v=I_JRinkAHB8

Attached: a.png (741x568, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XbuYbstILPs&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Didn't a Chechen fly to Germany to personally murder the air comptroller responsible for the plane crash his wife died in

It's fine just remember don't be gay

Never heard about that

Safest place in Russia tbqh

there's no anime and gaysex
0/10

Its totally "muslimy". If you're not gay, tranny, if you will not do any stupid shit like slapping women's asses or anything, you're safe. Its just more likely boring, if you don't know anybody there. If you know somebody there, you can visit cool places, like villages and mountains and ancient towers, but if you ask about it, so you're don't have friends there. Also they could say you that its not appropriate to wear shorts there.

sounds boring desu

have you been there?

Yes, they are friendly people. But muslims are muslims.

Not wear shorts? i have been to Egypt and Turkey, i could wear shorts there and even saw locals do that.

no that was Arnold Schwarzenegger

I would never travel to Chechnya if I were you.
Chechens are crazy people.
They are too much into tribalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=XbuYbstILPs&pbjreload=10

memes aside that guy was Ossetian, not Chechen but close enough

i dont speak Russian, what happened in the video?

I just saw video where in some rural area, there were few guys, I think one of them was slavic, and one guy was in shorts. And two Chechens stopped and ask them to change shorts to real trousers, because they're not in city, and there are such rules. They're total muslims. However in Grozny you can even met woman with not covered head, its rare tho.

Oh, lol, that video

the non locals guys were wearing shorts So this one chechen pulls over asks whf is happening and demand them to sit in the car while they are waiting for the taxi because they have no right to walk in shorts around there because their women walk there.
He demands them to respect their traditions if they dare to visit his country.

Dumb traditions, the region looks beautiful but filled with morons i guess.

it is

Jow Forums may sperg out about based traditional conservative Chechnya as much as they want but they are really pigs with rare exceptions like old people

Attached: map-russia-iq.png.png (3700x2420, 1.57M)

I see the pic shows IQ per region but Chechnya isn't ranked, i cant imagine its that high though.

Much safer than Dagestan

Lol. I think many never did IQ tests before and thats why many failed

It's next to Dagestan, and that has an average iq of 89. So that's a safe bet for Chechnya's

When it was in the news with some of Ramzans shenanigans recently, some reporter who went there said every male between the ages of 11 and 65 looks like he wants to kill you

>American teach what is Russia

I want to go to St. Petersburg and drink vodka with Shnurov to be perfectly honest with you bröder.

Lets go then Sven!

>but on Pol

Attached: shrek.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Pretty much this. If you dont have friends there it wont be fun. I have a foreign friend that went there to visit his buddy and they did some fun stuff like riding quads in the hills and shit.
Dont think the shorts thing is true though.

It's gona be hard for op if you know what I mean

just don't wear shorts and you'll be fine, it is safe

egypt and turkey bot hot country... we are not snownigger like chechens...

i dont

Hm. As a guy who live in one of Caucasian republics I must say that you shouldn't wear short pants or anything that's considered not appropriate for men in Islamic culture.

In other terms it should be save. It's not 90s/00s anymore, I don't think anyone will try to kidnap you.

>Kaloyev held Peter Nielsen, the sole air traffic controller handling traffic the night of the collision, responsible, and in 2004 he traveled to the Swiss town of Kloten and killed Nielsen, who had since retired from air traffic work.

>In 2016, Kaloyev was awarded the highest regional medal by the local Ossetian government, the medal "To the Glory of Ossetia". The medal is awarded for the highest achievements, improving the living conditions of the inhabitants of the region, for educating the younger generation and maintaining law and order.

The Caucasus is an incredible place.

Tradition of blood vengeance.

That guy was going to avoid responsibility though.

Kaloyev wanted Nielsen to apologize to him for the death of his family. "He hit me on the hand, when I was holding the envelope with the photographs of my children. I only remember that I had a very disturbing feeling, as if the bodies of my children were turning over in their graves", he said.