Is it true that the average European has never eaten a pancake breakfast?

Is it true that the average European has never eaten a pancake breakfast?

Attached: IMG_20180524_091131.jpg (1440x1269, 367K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No

That’s some inequitable syrup distribution.
Also, on a side note; does anyone know good alternatives to Canadian maple syrup? I haven’t been able to find a brand that isn’t sourced from Canada. Maybe online?

Kinda.
I did have pancakes for breakfast, but not these fat american ones, but the thin ones and obviously we do not use maple syrup, but for example honey.

That pancake looks fucking terrible, was it made by some kid with down syndrome?

What flyover wasteland do you live in where you can't buy Vermont or Wisconsin syrup?

Those pancakes don't look very good no offense
I actually like pancakes

Why do you hate us so user?

I was at a few train stations in europe that had crepes, so fucking good, strawberry was best

Just use honey.

Finns eat a lot of pancakes but never for breakfast

Attached: strawberry jam pancakes.jpg (1024x768, 112K)

>sweets
>breakfast

Attached: 1492710027531.jpg (680x680, 82K)

The thing in the OP pic doesn't look like a good pancake. It looks like the kind of stuff you''ve probably forgotten in the oven for days, some mold has grown on it, and then you've added copious amounts of syrup as to offset that.
And, I don't think anyone here has ever eaten American pancakes ever. Well, maybe as a one-time curiosity, but not any more than that.

Attached: european-pancakes-8750009.jpg (400x300, 55K)

southern california
My local grocer only has fake maple syrup aunt jemeima and some real maple syrup with the stupid leaf on it.
I think I’ll make an Amazon account or something.
My bois in the dairy industry are getting schlonged by you in NAFTA. I put honey in my tea, never tried it on pancakes, is it gamechanging?

Attached: DF135D17-E41E-4C68-BC7F-48DF9D967236.png (1220x819, 285K)

>tfw american bf makes you pancakes with blueberries every sunday morning and you at them in bed

Bulgarian pancake filled with meat is top tier

Nah it's no syrup but if you can't find any syrup you like then it's a decent alternative.

don't be close minded, american pancakes are fine too in their own regard
a good pancake with some good maple syrup tastes great

>the stupid leaf

user... it's literally a maple leaf. Does it actually say made in Canada or are you just judging based on the leaf?

Yes, Last time I checked the survey conducted by professors and experts at university of Jow Forums, They met every European on this planet and asked whether they have ever eaten a pancake breakfast for once. The results were astonishing, It turns out that Europeans don't know what 'cake' or ' breakfast' is. Only the top 0.001% population with PhD. could explain how the thing called 'pan' is shaped. The report concluded that Europeans seem to not have a concept of 'food'.

It’s says “a Canadian product” or something like that, the leaf is red.

Nah, I mean I've seen good-looking American ones - I wasn't shitting on the American ones in general in my post, just the OPs. They look straight up moldy.

pretty sure it's blueberries

Those are blueberries, plebian.

Bright red, like the Canadian one, not natura red I mean.

We eat crêpes

blerp I'm a retard

welp*

>Eating carbs
Carbs are destroying humanity

>blerp

Attached: 1526120890875.png (866x900, 94K)

Carbs are L I T E R A L L Y responsible for civilization.

>Carbs are destroying humanity

Attached: oooooo.gif (413x243, 51K)

Are you dumb?

>yanks demand we flood our market with hormone laden frankenmilk because supply management is "unfair"
>meanwhile threatening tarriffs and quotas on steel and aluminium
bet you unironically called them freedom fries back in dubya's era too

If our milk was so bad you wouldn’t need special treatment in NAFTA to compete with it.

>was
Were

It was made by an American

>leafs literally flooding over the border to buy our frankenmilk
youtube.com/watch?v=QyCZTVapOnM

when euros say "pancake" they think crepe

>those Canadians dog-piling on the milk
Verily, we are building the wall on the wrong border.
Also why are there so many Indian Canadians? Why would indians want to move to that milk-deprived poophole. Assuming those were Indians at least.

Why not open America's borders and invite in the entire third world, if whites are worth it they won't need government protection they can get jobs on their own. Free market, right ?

No we don't, we know what a pancake is.

Because it's Vanpoover

looks like shit

Attached: 1413599283618.gif (612x451, 567K)

Why is Murrica so much worse, WTF

Attached: 679404-960x720-pfannkuchen-crepe-und-pancake.jpg (960x640, 217K)

Pancakes are NOT crepes.

I always made pancakes for my ex when she slept at my place
One time there was a heart.

I miss her:(

Attached: 269CBD9E-E82D-4CAB-8766-175955351E92.jpg (638x1136, 134K)

I've never had a pancake for breakfast

People eat this type of big breakfast much less now as obesity has gone up. Now most people will get a low fat muffin and a breakfast bagel or some shit instead of traditional type breakfast.

Attached: photo-erabliere-lac-beauport-01_3c93ab27-5056-a36a-071fe61fdf5b47f2.jpg (1206x910, 95K)

Can you get golden syrup in burgerland? Sugar is bad anyway m8 stop being fat

Attached: tin.jpg (2492x1661, 1.65M)

Crepes are superior to Mericakes

>Golden syrup or light treacle is a thick, amber-coloured form of inverted sugar syrup made in the process of refining sugar cane or sugar beet juice into sugar, or by treatment of a sugar solution with acid.

Fucking Commonwealth, beer yeast on bread and beet sugar on pancakes.

I have never heard of it but probably; the supermarket in the city next to mine has a British foods aisle

We don't eat it with pancakes, usually porridge

It's thick and really nice, better than maple easily

I’m 6’2’’ 155lb. I’m desperately trying to gain weight and fake sugar syrup isn’t helping.

Eat more food but good food not shite. Do you smoke?

No, smoking is haram IMO.

this crepe looks a bit undercooked

It still has calories dumb ass. Why can't you gain weight?

I've made 3 pancake breakfast threads this month.

no, not american pancakes, eaten normal ones a few times but those are called crepes or smt in anglosaxon countries

Lettu & räiskäle are pancakes, Timo.

This is what pancakes are supposed to look like, btw.

Attached: pannkaka.jpg (2884x2319, 1.12M)

Because I’m a beta male who doesn’t have the willpower to eat all the time.
Trying to improve myself and change that about myself.

No, you animal, whipped cream is for waffles.

Attached: belgian-waffles-ice-cream-fresh-berries-freshly-baked-57237902.jpg (800x800, 157K)

Wtf that looks like turkey

I tried to gain weight, I would buy donuts by the dozen, eat pasta, eat eggs, all kinds of stuff.
Never gained a fucking pound only shit more.
Some people just can't.

This is how waffels are supposed to look like

Attached: våffla.jpg (992x558, 86K)

I eat ass

way too much butter on those

Pancakes are empty calories filled with refined carbohydrates and fats kys worthless mutt