What is life like in a council house?

I am trying this thread again. Can any Ukers tell me what it is like living in a council house the pros, the cons, the rent, the storm un drang?

Attached: 050694_ca4262b4.jpg (640x480, 188K)

the fuck is a council house?

the fuck is a council house?

the dutch subhumans also live like this

Looks like the Netherlands though over here the houses are a bit less depressing.

As for your question, it's shit.

Housing provided by the local government aka the council

Pros, cheap, cons, usually filled withe the kind of people that live off the state so the areas are shitholes.

How cheap is it compared to an equal sized non-council apartment?

If only we had beautiful plastered German houses that makes you think you're in eastern-Europe

Attached: 1200px-Hessische_Straße_2012._Typische_Häuserzeile[1].jpg (1200x800, 177K)

The Netherlands just looks like abetter planned England desu. I'm jelly.

ahhh we have these.

>How cheap is it compared to an equal sized non-council apartment?
It's social rent vs market rent so it depends on your area but in places like Amsterdam it can be 1/3rd of the market price. Britain has the same system so assume it's the same.

why is it shit? is it just because of poor people or is it because of multiculturalism?

An unholy combination of both. It’s where the most stereotypical Dutch people (the kind that are stingy as hell, eat dinner at 17:30 and watch Dutch tv with the entire family) meet the shittiest
People have tiny gardens they usually fill with rocks so they don’t have to take care of them or just park a trailer there. Or they sit outside in their wifebeaters drinking Heineken on plastic furniture

There’s pictures taken by German soldiers upon entering the Netherlands put right next to the same street today and it looks like total shit

This is the same street lol

Attached: dordrecht.jpg (4080x1332, 1.21M)

90% of the UK looks like this except with smaller windows

>except with smaller windows
Ah yes I forgot to mention. The entire neighborhood thinks it's fine to spy on you through your gigantic windows and since everyone can peek into everyone's backyard.
Many people are unemployed (mainly housewives while the man has some low wage job) and looking at what the neighbors are doing is their only pasttime.

Attached: kamperfoelie.png (1908x950, 3.74M)

it seems comfy AF desu

it's not.

Attached: borgwal.jpg (1904x952, 563K)

this entire street is one big fucking freakshow. There's also a fatso being interrogated by police a few meters away and all the kids are mixed race

Attached: borgwal.jpg (1900x952, 556K)

damn, we have townhouse places that are mostly like this and attract the same kind of people do they at least have decent soundproofing or can you hear everything through the walls?

>can you hear everything through the walls?
Yes absolutely.

Attached: borgwal.jpg (1856x960, 322K)

my friend in the UK who lives in one says they send people around to update fixtures and fix things in the house but they usually do a shit job of it, same over there?

Of course it's the semi-government after all. It's also worth noting that in those neighborhoods many people are unemployed and make some money on the side fixing scooters and doing small fixtures, often a horrible job at it as well.

Did anyone say communal housing?

Attached: sumpan.jpg (1920x987, 273K)

Looks like generic housing in Denmark

Denmark clone as well. Good old ghetto housing.

eastern germany clone then since its there we got the inspiration from.

>it's not.
still better than a commieblock nightmare

affirmative

Attached: rinkeby (2).jpg (1200x796, 223K)