Is there literally anyone above 70IQ who still supports this moron?

Is there literally anyone above 70IQ who still supports this moron?
The ONE positive thing his administration did so far was setting up this summit... and now this orange retard is just withdrawing for no reason?

Attached: Capture.png (1078x806, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/buiv3_uVHSA
youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc&t=1s
poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Visit /pol and get the full list of regulations he had abandoned exactly as he promised. And that's a good thing.

Watch him get reelected

Attached: 1484320127270.jpg (350x350, 57K)

i suspect this guy is making billions on stocks, nobody can be so random

We need to assassinate Trump

You are now on a watch list.

Trump is a good President

Better than some crazy commie from Democrats party.

he's going to get reelected

B-but he makes libtards mad a-and that's enough for me.

Attached: 1526652661507.jpg (201x251, 8K)

Wrong

SEETHING leaf

I dislike Trump but the anti-Trump crowd is by far the most disgusting thing on the internet.

>destroyed relations with Europe
>turned US politics into a giant shitfest
Based!

>Watch him get reelected
>he's going to get reelected

I cant fucking wait!!!
Next time, crawling into safe spaces with therapy puppies and Play-Doh isn't going to be enough.

Attached: 1474076792007.jpg (640x633, 42K)

He promised isolationism and is managing to do so.

this but unironically

Really?

Attached: Warren Elizabeth_Indian.jpg (504x504, 189K)

Not to be that guy but he's in bed with Israel and the Saudis.

Canadians are so retarded. NK threatened to cancel it first and even canceled a meeting with south korea before this. Trump called them out and just now NK sent out a message that they want to talk again.

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a very real mental illness that makes his haters even more retarded than usual.

They're already making Twitter accounts for their dogs against Trump. Trump might be the worst President we've had ever but god almighty do I have nothing but horrible things to say about the anti-Trump crowd. They're perpetual children.

yes isolate everyone except israel

Yes
Fuck off Vova

Shut up, you're not supposed to say these things on Jow Forums. Only you and the rest of the Trumptards will understand.

Oh, her real heritage is RUSSIAN?

>the anti-Trump crowd

The ones that side with
>terror group HAMAS
>criminal gang MS!#
>muderous dictator Kim Jong Il
Yeah, they're a little crazy
Liberal here that voted for Trump

me no like Donald Dromg
orange cheetoh Nazi unga bunga grrrrr Drumpfy Wumpfy Dongo bongo Hitler Drumpf Drrrmmppppfffffff stupid orange Durmple Wurmple poopoo bankruptcy dumb dumb DrrrrrrUUUUUUUUMPFFFFF AHGGFHGGAHHGHAAAHH DRUMPF DRUMPF DRUMMMMMMMMPFFFFFF AGGGAGGGGGGGGGGHHHG NAZIIII STUPID DUMB STUPID HITLERRRRRR DONALD TROMG DONALD DROMB DONALD ZLOMPF PUTIN RUSSIA ISRAEL ZLOMPFYWOMPFY DRUMPLWUMPFL ORANGE
AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH NO LIKE
NO LIKE DRUMPFFFFF AGGGGGGHHGGGAAA
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
ME NO LIKE
NOOOOO

Jow Forums needs to be cleansed of 20 year old redditors who get their information from Facebook posts and mainstream media headlines

>MS!#
fugg...
MS13

I know but this place is such a hugbox that your kind of thought is instantly mocked. Heck, just look at our flags!

We need some pro anthropologists here instead. But they don't wanna. What do?

Attached: wag-the-dog.jpg (780x439, 109K)

This is what happens when the "Everybody gets a Trophy " generation loses an election.

you said the same thing last election
your butthurt was delicious

We will re-elect him again lul.
t. Le russian hackers

Liberals are the people that crawled into safe spaces with therapy puppies and Play-Doh after Trump won.

Be honest, you think the next generation is gonna be any better? Even when the higher ups are doubling down on the social engineering? I mean some of them are pretty redpilled but it's like they're still outnumbered.

He is still serving israeli foreign lobby.

NK officially expressed desire for the talks to still happen, very embarrassing for you guys, right?

>you think the next generation is gonna be any better?

No, and I'm scared for this country.

I'm going to be in graduate school and already have a stem degree by this time next year. I love Trump and I love how he makes soyboi's blood boil. He is a high test troll I have so much respect for his art.

>and that's a good thing

This leaves no doubt as to US real intentions, these animals. want a war, and they're doing everything to get one.

For who?
This means Trump and the world may get what they want, a nuke free North Korea.

>The ONE positive thing his administration did so far
It's fun to watch
Hillary would be boring

people like ol top up top

Attached: 1526417031488.jpg (800x800, 117K)

At least North Korea is still convincing the world that they are not the aggressors while Bolton & Pence continue to push for war.

>people like ol top up top

wut?

>while Bolton & Pence continue to push for war.

No, they are not.

any outcome whatsoever will be framed against drumpf, they don't care about peace, just bloft looking bad

youtu.be/buiv3_uVHSA

yes but expect syria, we gotta insert our Jewish/saudi nose in syria's business

Either way, North Korea aren't aggressing in the first place, they're angry that warmongerers surrounding Trump aren't helping at all, and are influencing Trump's decisions on it, when they most likely want to hear from Trump themselves, NOT guys like Bolton, Pence, Pompeo, Kristol etc.

Bolton said "we're going to use the Libya strategy" in regards to dealing with NK
Bolton is also the biggest hawk in our cunt and that's saying something.

It was just reported that Kim will meet with Trump anywhere any time, he wants the meeting.
He not crazy, he doesn't want to die.
Also, his country could be fairly well off if he normalizes relations with the world

You have to admire the balls on this guy though. He's making every nation look really beta. Even Iran seems like a bunch of cry babies now.

>Bolton said
What Trump says is what matters.
Kim knows that.
Nobody wants war.

>the political """""""discussion""""""" ITT
not even Jow Forumspolitics causes this much brain damage

Attached: 1483485925736.png (399x322, 42K)

Well they were back to talking a bit crazy but it was after referencing Libya(not in the way most people think but still not a good idea to reference at all). I agree though, I think Rex would have been great here, and Pompeo seems to have been good so far as well.

I know, I never thought it was gonna go back to how it was, in another thread I just said it was a hitch in the road. There were some hiccups the past couple weeks and doing the Summit without smoothing them first I think was unrealistic.

my friend this is r/politics

youtube.com/watch?v=-ugJZhL-cbc&t=1s

r/Politics supports Trump now? What?
Trump firing Tillerson was a terrible mistake. He has a grasp on foreign relations MUCH MORE than Trump does. I don't think we would have left the Iran deal if he were still SOS

What do non retarded conservatives do?
Trump vs new democrats seems like shit choices

this but urironically

The political establishment is fucked either way.

Unless Dems can find a unifying candidate, and I mean truly unifying, then vote Rep, because it's at least a vote closer to the status quo than what the hell the left is morphing into.

I still won't vote any either way tho lel

Nikki Haley would be the most hawkish choice ever but her rating is amazing and she would beat any democrat in a landslide. So she is the only non-Trump Republicans option.

WRONG

Same here. I'm convinced whoever the Dems put up will be a disaster in the making if put into office. Either an establishment shill or a separate Idiocracy candidate... There's no way you can win.

>ITT cucks who have never read Art of the Deal

This is going EXACTLY to plan. You always have to be prepared to walk away from a bad deal. Remember, that it was the North Koreans who wanted this summit. Remember all the concessions they have already made. Now they will be even more desperate and make even more concessions.

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 15K)

Dems wouldn't find a unifying candidate because of huge split between America and coasts. Harris, Booker are nonelectable in flyovers. Maybe only Sanders-Warren is an option. But DNC will trying all the things to stop them.

>her rating is amazing
It is? By what metric? And by who? Genuinely asking.

Unironically as dumb as it sounds Oprah would be a good candidate I think. That is someone that leftists will listen to, and she's been neutral and well liked enough to get moderate conservatives. Maybe even Michelle Obama.

Oprah was best pals with Harvey Weinstein. She's not going to run.

>Canadians are so retarded. NK threatened to cancel it first and even canceled a meeting with south korea before this.

This is because behind closed doors the US and North Korea apparently agreed that the US would not do some certain exercises during the war games for some concessions from North Korea, North Korea went through with their side but the US still did those exercises.
Then you had Pence and Bolton and Trump basically tell North Korea "We're going to rape and murder you no matter what you are do" that caused the North Koreans to bark back and now Trump calls the Norks meanie poos.

Trump is a spastic, Bolton and Pence have been clearly trying to sabotage this entire process.

>This is because behind closed doors the US and North Korea apparently agreed that the US would not do some certain exercises during the war games for some concessions from North Korea, North Korea went through with their side but the US still did those exercises.
Source? I never heard of this, in fact pretty sure Trump was saying multiple times that that specifically was still going as planned and NK being cool with it.

>get moderate conservatives.

Moderate conservatives are a meme, they all fell in line behind Trump, the Republicans could run David Duke and they would still vote Republican.

Democrats actually need a economically labour left populist like Sanders but younger to appeal to middle america/rustbelt blue collar non-voters.

There was a recent study, I'll try find the link if anyone cares, that actually "hard-left" economic policies actually outperform neoliberal "moderate" policies in rural areas and middle america in general.

She also has amazingly low anti rating, 17 points.
poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2538
But she is too hawkish for this fragile world. Not for GOP voters though.

can't find it anymore among all the noise. But it was in the Atlantic I'm pretty sure.

A lot of people who voted for Trump also voted for Obama.

really guy

>A lot of people who voted for Trump also voted for Obama.

Yeah but they were mostly blue collar middle america types, they normally vote Democrat because of labour power but they saw Clinton offer nothing but wall street bullshit while Trump promised a giant infrastructure jobs program.

Republican demographics including moderate republicans still fell into line in voting Republican.

Bernie 100% would have beaten Trump. Clinton was the absolute worst candidate they could have put forward.

You really have no idea, libertarians for example are moderate conservatives. At least socially.

Attached: conservatism.jpg (1200x561, 58K)

I legit think he's suffering from Alzheimer's or some other neurodegenerative disorder

The butthurt would be glorious

Liberals - commies.
Conservatives - literally Mormons.
Libertarians - bunch of naked drunk boomers.

What a cunt.

Commie grandpa Bernie couldn't even beat Clinton in Democrat primaries. He would have been torn to shreds in general.

Are you an American? How do you know these things?

>there are unironic Jow Forumsthedonald boomers ITT

Attached: E17A49B0-2006-444D-A531-8C1F192EB115.png (235x299, 24K)

That's not true. There was dirty DNC trickstery. Bernie had a real chance to win elections.

I can read.

make
the
/sino/
thread
cubano

There was no DNC trickstery. Bernie is just a loser.

Democrat primaries is the leftest segment in American political market. That's why he was treated with kid gloves as the likely primary voters are the most commie bunch there is.

In the general elections all his commie bullshit would have been brought to light and the voters in general don't like that stuff.

What's going to happen to all those commemorative challenge coins they had made?

Attached: Trump-Kim Coin.jpg (920x613, 146K)

Even the HuffPo didn't denied that.
>The facts show that the Democratic Primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders from the start, despite numerous promises from the DNC to remain impartial.
"Debbie Wasserman Schultz And The DNC Favored Hillary Clinton Over Bernie Sanders. Where’s The Outrage?" by H. A. Goodman

talks are still happening

Huffington Post is full of retards. Of course the DNC don't like Bernie because Bernie wasn't even a Democrat. He just barged into their party machine at the shoulders of his retarded base, but the DNC fixing shit against him is not true. Meanwhile Bernie getting much less votes than Hillary is a fact.