OH NO NO NO NO NO

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: Screenshot (305).png (284x474, 71K)

Russisans won at the end

>Soviets lost seemigly impossible numbers and still won
Really makes me think, how can that be possible? Can't be fake right?

Attached: ussr army.jpg (589x377, 45K)

The Soviets had way more people. They lost millions of lives and just kept going.

BRUH
LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Attached: images.png (390x883, 128K)

>1941

I wonder who won that war.

hasn't resent scholarly study concluded Soviet war losses were hyper inflated and typically bullshit
not sure what the end objective was... sympathy from the allies? russian war pride? reparations?

Is there a serbian broofs bird out there?

>winter war

Eh commie countries like to do this to inflate their numbers in order to give an image of 'heroic sacrifice'.

There was a pretty indepth american study that showed they inflated vietnam war enemy dead by over 100% lmao. and the commies claimed there was 2 million soldiers who died, yet every good study including documents released by hanoi veterans ministry themselves state 600-900k dead.

of course americans being the sociopathic autists goes along with the ride and brag about killing 2million to cover up the fact that they lost.

*americans inflated

e.g. one battle i remember where an airborne said he lost 100 in his battalion and found 10 enemy dead, it gets reported as 300 because the commanding officer wanted a promotion.

The soviet union had the biggest population at that time.

>how can that be possible?
Lend-Lease.

the japanese have always been masters of traps

>Believing in the lend lease meme
Soviet industry was already very built up in the eastern parts.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Attached: do it again comrade stalin.gif (352x240, 1.18M)

tbf lend-lease just accelerated the victory by a few months

Just like Britain cracking Enigma

oh nononononono

Attached: gook army.png (2029x1713, 1.78M)

Attached: IMG_2125.jpg (628x594, 56K)

delet this

The Chinese army got better after the civil war, they rekt India and Vietnam.

>rekt Vietnam
???

Wait till you see the top of his head

Attached: amerishart BTFO.jpg (321x703, 108K)

If they didn't have Lend-Lease, they would have not made as many tanks, would have taken far longer to kick the Nazis out and push them back, and would have likely suffered from starvation due to losing most of their agricultural land.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Untitled.png (231x162, 10K)

UK got more lend lease despite doing jack shit so lend lease is a mem

(((they))) did

"I would like to express my candid opinion about Stalin’s views on whether the Red Army and the Soviet Union could have coped with Nazi Germany and survived the war without aid from the United States and Britain. First, I would like to tell about some remarks Stalin made and repeated several times when we were "discussing freely" among ourselves. He stated bluntly that if the United States had not helped us, we would not have won the war. If we had had to fight Nazi Germany one on one, we could not have stood up against Germany's pressure, and we would have lost the war. No one ever discussed this subject officially, and I don't think Stalin left any written evidence of his opinion, but I will state here that several times in conversations with me he noted that these were the actual circumstances. He never made a special point of holding a conversation on the subject, but when we were engaged in some kind of relaxed conversation, going over international questions of the past and present, and when we would return to the subject of the path we had traveled during the war, that is what he said. When I listened to his remarks, I was fully in agreement with him, and today I am even more so." - Nikita Khrushchev,

They are inflated in popular knowledge, because people don't know what's behind the numbers. Like that Germans only counted loss, when a vehicle was beyond repair, while Russians counted loss when a vehicle was sent to repair and then counted the repair as a new vehicle.

In this case however it's likely the numbers are true, since it's Barbarossa.

Attached: Снимок экрана 2018-05-25 в 11.17.58.png (315x852, 158K)

LOOK AT HIS LIPS

Attached: 6408c73d2562c9aa6b436403a76e2e23.jpg (580x380, 48K)

>Russians had more peasants to throw in the meat grinder with half the western world supporting them
Against all odds...