Are CHI's literally the worst diaspora in history?

There's millions of them living in the US, YET Trump still got elected. They can't even make Texas a Democratic state despite being the plurality. I mean wtf, there's probably not even a single Mexican friendly politician in the US.

Meanwhile Jews who are like 2% of the population (compared to CHI's 11%) make the US government bend to their will and suck Israel's cock.

Attached: Mexican_American_Flag.png (794x421, 53K)

They live in the barrio selling the weedio eeehhh ese watchu lookin at

A lot of us are unironically red pilled
Not me, I have no party affiliation

>there's probably not even a single Mexican friendly politician in the US.

Attached: 1473805449404.jpg (800x606, 55K)

>be me in Uni
>go to cafe which has 2 separate restaurants
>1 restaraunt is an Asian cafe owned by some small old asian woman worked by Mexicans
>other restaraunt is a sandwich place worked by CHI's
>Order food from Asian restraraunt
>cooks working hard, hear orders and talking, people working and moving to get shit done.
>really admire work ethic

>order from CHI sandwich shop
>1 order takes 30 minutes
>order sandwich hot and it comes out cold
>have never ordered an item that I haven't had to send back because they got it wrong
>gossip about the stupid fucking things all day
>complain about how they have to do the job they signed up for
>talk to manager while shes ringing me up
>says none of her workers come into shops earlier than 9 even though they open at 6:30 despite that being their job
>she has to do all their work for them

I think the stereotypical lazy Mexican is just the CHI. I have no idea where the idea that Mexicans are lazy come from because they seem to be the hardest working people in the US. Chicanos are ungrateful, stupid, lazy, rude, loudmouthed beans. If theres anyone I wish we could deport its them

nobody likes CHI's except themselves.

how would you even know the people in the first place are mexicans and in the second one chis, though?

drumpftards are SO MAD in this thread lel

Attached: IMG_3151.png (500x494, 161K)

The first one are middle aged men who barely speak English. I hear them talking about their family a lot and listening to Banda in the kitchen.

Likewise the beans at the sandwich shop all just gossip about other workers, boys, and talk about Selena

>us
Do America a favor and kindly kill your family, your friends, your neighbors, and then finally, yourself.

so you're a chi? or why do you speak spanish?

@90045589
>assmad chi doesn't like it when others don't like him

Cletus, you are not and will never be white.

@90045667
>he thinks only rednecks hate him
howling. i bet you're the one who makes "the south should be destroyed" threads too. y i k e s

Not chi. Speak enough Spanish to pick up some stuff, ask for directions or for help, and talk about really general things. Read some hilos latinos sometimes

>Implying I vote for a specific party instead of who I perceive to be the best candidate
>Implying I don't find the idea of Trump somehow making Mexico pay for the wall hilarious
It's time to stop, Mexibro

Attached: 1496563101658.jpg (370x388, 41K)

Why do you hate Mexico so fucking much?

Based

Attached: mexican pride.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

>Why do you hate Mexico so fucking much?
I don't really even hate that much. Any hate I do harbor is mostly due to the corruption that seems to grip every level of Mexican government and also the cartels that run wild across various states.

Also I didn't even know CHI was a term until I came to this shit board. I've never called myself a Chicano nor has any other Mexican I've ever met,

>literally vote for "FUck MExico and SPics xD!!" candidate
>I don't hate Mexico
Okay

Why would we want to turn Texas blue or want a Mexican friendly politician. The whole point was to get away from Mexico. Let's be honest you're an upper class Mexican getting brainwashed in your uni.

Yeah we need to step our game up.

Attached: pepe.jpg (604x613, 72K)

Honestly, the dems had a sliver of a chance this midterms in texas
but then they choose valdez over andrew white and pretty much stuffed whatever chances they had in a garbage bin

not only that, but valdez over white will probably hurt o'rourkes chances as well via downballet, and o'rourke is pretty spic friendly seeing as he chose the nickname 'beto' in his campaign

abbott (the repub governor) got the spic majority vote last time, so he pretty much has it in the bag
the only way that dems will win this time in texas is if trump himselves goes on some racial tirade and says stuff like spic or beaner on twitter or if trump fucks up hard somehow

>abbott (the repub governor) got the spic majority vote last time
no he didn't

Obama said he will help them but he lied