What are you doing right now Jow Forums?

What are you doing right now Jow Forums?

>browsing... Jow Forums and drinking tea here.

Attached: Tea1.webm (1920x1080, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

freetutorials.us/complete-java-masterclass-7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>browsing... Jow Forums and just brushed my teeth here

no tea for you then!

Was about to either snort oxycodone or drink my new absinthe.

After that I'll either watch Netflix, some good war movie maybe? Or play either Fallout or Deus Ex, idk.

Anyone got suggestions?

Attached: 1524627135616.jpg (500x598, 170K)

I'm completing a one months course. I just have 19 hours on me to complete 5 assigments and a test. Just taking a 5 min pause right now.

Is this green tea? Basic or flavoured green tea? Do you add sugar?

It's Fennel, m8.

>It is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb with culinary and medicinal uses and, along with the similar-tasting anise, is one of the primary ingredients of absinthe. Florence fennel or finocchio is a selection with a swollen, bulb-like stem base that is used as a vegetable.

I never add sugar to tea - if I want to sweeten it, I add a teaspoon of raw honey (today I didn't though).

I'm not really into Fallout or Deus Ex that much.
I'd rather play DOOM.

Good luck on your projects.

Drinking some lager out of the can.
Had some wine earlier.
Just chilling at the computer alone, listening to some My Morning Jacket.

>wine and beer

eh...
what wine was it?

wine and beer doesn't do much to me tbqh
it's a Port wine, so sweet and high alcohol

bleh, what brand specifically?

Last Port I drank was Valdouro, pic related.
Too sweet for my taste though.

I prefer something like an Argentinian Malbec

Attached: dec+3+011[1].jpg (1600x1600, 322K)

Ahh, Taylor Port wine. It's extremely cheap, so that's why I bought it.
I would have some tea myself, but it's simply too warm and humid here, as I'm sure it is where you are.

>Tawny Port
Yeah, Tawny Port is even sweeter than regular Port, it's one of the sweetest wines around, I think.

What Doom? Last one was shit imo, I don't have many memories of the first 3 but didn't hate them.

Fennel sounds good btw

>as I'm sure it is where you are.

I'm in the coldest capital in Brazil actually and we're at the onset of winter. (winter starts in June and lasts till August here)

Temperatures have been hovering around 8-10ºC (44-50F) this last week. It's actually a decent weather for wine but I'm broke as fuck lately, I haven't drunk wine in a long time.

Brutal Doom V21.

Do you have a PS4? Maybe play Bloodborne.
Or the new Darksouls Remastered, it's on steam.

If not then well... I don't know.

Oh, sorry, I'm dumb and forgot hemispheres existed.
That sounds absolutely lovely, as I live in one of the most humid and hottest parts of the U.S. in the summer (the South).
Yeah, wine is good for cooler/colder temps just like that.

>tawny

just try any other portuguese wine, even a cheap 1.30€ local pingo doce one is way better than that sugary fake ass syrup.

Attached: 39203h.jpg (617x370, 6K)

I'm at work, doing nothing

>(the South).

Yikes... I've heard it can get pretty bad in some places with the humidity, Japan-level bad.

I've never been to the USA though so I've no idea what it's like to be in such weather. The area where I live is usually very dry during the winter and not that humid during the summer, though precipitation occurs often.

I imagine you were drinking that wine ice cold? Lol - otherwise it'd be pretty hard to chug it down. In that weather I'd rather drink a session IPA or something along those lines... I mean, you have the greatest number of microbreweries in the world so, I'd take advantage of that.

12:42 let me tell you what i'm doing:

Browsing Jow Forums, answering questions on reddit.com/r/AskOuija while listening to music on Spotify web (30 mins ago I was listening h3h3 podcasts)

An hour ago I was trying to learn how to program on freecodecamp but I don't even know to what to start with. I'm learning the basics skills, and maybe then I'll begin with Java and Logarithms

Recently I was invited by a cousin to have a blast with some of his friends the next Saturday. I'm not really a partyboy but I will try it and see ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attached: 1464823002278.jpg (500x259, 17K)

Same, drinking a tea.

I actually like Portuguese wine a lot - more so than most French and Italian variants I tried.

Usually even really cheap portuguese wine is great (for me as a HUE). Last one I drank is pic related. I paid like, 3 euros for it.

Thanks for the recommendation Bigode friend.

Attached: 4958_Vinho_Terras_Del_Rei_Alentejano_750ml[1].jpg (700x2000, 288K)

freecodecamp sucks imo

>In that weather I'd rather drink a session IPA or something along those lines
Oh yeah, I have plenty of good IPAs and other local brews to drink when it's hot.
Since it's night and only in the high seventies Fahrenheit, which would be mid-20s or something Celsius I think, I'm just sipping the wine at room temperature.
You get accustomed to the heat and humidity, but it still cripples you when you're trying to do anything physical outside at all.

>answering questions on reddit.com/r/AskOuija
>listening to music on Spotify web
>30 mins ago I was listening h3h3 podcasts

Attached: 1444165465421.jpg (653x474, 74K)

is this you? :D

Attached: video.webm (640x360, 814K)

Yes, I noticed it. Instructions are not clear at all and I have to look for help in its forum.

Any suggestion?

Corazón que le has hecho a mi corazón

>but it still cripples you when you're trying to do anything physical outside at all.

I imagine it's the case, since it's suffering for me to go out here with our weather during the summer, which is rather mild when compared to the American south (or any other northern region of Brazil itself).

For java?
freetutorials.us/complete-java-masterclass-7/

Ahahah, i drank exactly that yesterday with a friend, it's one of the most common here in portugal, especially in Porto.
I highly recommend pic related. It costs a bit more (like 4.9€) but both white and red variants are very good for it's price.

(Gotta say tho that italian wines will always remain the best for me, Lambruscos especially)

Attached: 13539b.png (182x800, 28K)

Thank you! I'll check it out

Thanks, its sucks. Have the test in 2 hours and i don't know what's gonna be on it, so I'm scanning as much as i can.

Thanks for the rec, I'll see if I can find that one here. I'm usually not one for white wine but I'll take your recommendation.

What do you think of Spanish wine?
I really like Altos Ibéricos - the Crianza Rioja.

What Lambursco would you recommend also?
They are expensive here but I'd like to try them one day. Not sure which one to start with - I never had any of them.

Attached: tribc14_anv800[1].png (197x800, 187K)

Jeez breh... 2 hours?
Not a lot of time to study eh... I see you like living on the edge, lol.

I'm sure everything will be alright.

Attached: e4b4980051ad925f38d2bb2a4741df36[1].jpg (650x366, 35K)

Usually Spain is more of a cerveja country, i haven't tried many spanish wines and if i did just to get drunken cheaply.
As for the Lambrusco usually any from the northern region is pure orgasm. If you're asking for higher quality stuff try pic related.

Attached: 700-lambrusco-secco-terre-verdiane_1.jpg (700x700, 29K)

Just woke up thinking of killing myself

of course you would, your wine tastes horrible!

Here, have a cabriz.

Attached: cabriz-754x394.jpg (754x394, 10K)

Why Northern Broda?
Cheer up, I'm listening to some good ol' In Flames - Clayman.

Noted. Don't think I can find that here but I'll try. I usually have Argentinian wine because of the prices/decent quality. Have you tried any Argentinian Malbec m8?

Attached: vinho-trapiche-roble-malbec-750ml[1].jpg (1100x1100, 54K)

Absolutely nothing, i usually stick with european wines, as they are easy and cheap to get.
Is it good? I haven't heard anything about Argentinian wines.

>Is it good? I haven't heard anything about Argentinian wines.

oh wow, you must've heard of their Malbec!

>While acreage of the Malbec is declining in France, in Argentina the grape is surging and has become a "national variety" of a sort that is uniquely identified with Argentine wine. The grape was first introduced to the region in the mid 19th century when provincial governor Domingo Faustino Sarmiento instructed the French agronomist Miguel Pouget to bring grapevine cuttings from France to Argentina. Among the vines that Pouget brought were the very first Malbec vines to be planted in the country.[10] During the economic turmoil of the 20th century, some plantings of Malbec were pulled out to make way for the jug wine producing varieties of Criolla Grande and Cereza. But the grape was rediscovered in the late 20th century as the Argentine wine industry shifted its focus to premium wine production for export. As the Argentine wine industry discovered the unique quality of wine that could be made from the grape, Malbec arose to greater prominence and is today the most widely planted red grape variety in the country. As of 2003 there were over 50,000 acres (20,000 hectares) of Malbec in Argentina.[3]

Bear in mind that Argentinian Malbec is very different from French Malbec though.

I really like this variety of Grape, I think you owe yourself to try it at least once m8.

>The grapes tend to have an inky dark color and robust tannins, and are known as one of the six grapes allowed in the blend of red Bordeaux wine

It's said that these grapes have the highest amount of antioxidants of any grape.

Trapiche is an okay entry brand if you don't want to shell out too much money. You can probably find it in Portugal.

>highest amount of antioxidants of any grape
idk sounds like a publicidade for me, if it's true, it's better then.

>Trapiche is an okay entry brand
I'll try it then.

Also, are there any good BR wines?

Try to sleep