Why did Shitalians abandon all their gods and let a childmolesting Pope turn this into a "church"?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantheon,_Rome#Medieval

Attached: Obélisque_de_Macuteo_-_Fontaine_Della_Porta_-_Panthéon_(Rome).jpg (3747x2498, 2.21M)

Hey now they weren't exactly above child molesting themselves.

>"their" gods

You mean Greece's?

Half the time it's "they're still pagans under a different name" half the time it's "they abandoned everything". Make up your mind

They didnt, constantine did.

Romans killed jesus jews rabis prophets temples name it and we did it, rape rabis daughters, enslave jews etc ..

We just need to destroy christianity.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-16-10-46-55.png (720x1280, 948K)

"Greece's" gods

You mean Assyria's?

I'm sure the pagans fucked more kids and asses than the pope

Christianity saved europe, I say this as a muslim.

We will crucify you lot and rape your women.

Attached: Roman_Republic_Empire_map.gif (626x595, 101K)

Actually they also had Etruscan and Egyptian gods.

I N V I C T A
N
V
I
C
T
A

Attached: Snap.png (500x359, 329K)

Their 'gods' abandoned them first
and they abandoned them at peak degeneracy when their society and empire started to decay as every does.
Look at the western society, the western empire today, look at the degenerates in the streets and the godless masses
Fagans have it wrong, they arent right to reject anything because of the fluctuating rise and fall of every civilization, it is in human nature to create a mighty empire and have it fall and crumble in fires of degeneracy and weakness
Gnords like you love to mention the thousand year old tribes of pirates because they were barbarians, they were never smart enough to build a standing kingdom let alone an empire, a civilization.
Instead they got schooled like any other nigger tribe in africa.
Niggers chucked spears, Gnords built boats

their mistake is that they gave citizenship to all kinds of shitskins and allowed them to settle in the heart of the roman world. and romanitas was no more.

>shitalians
>romans

Romans were nordic

thats deep

Western civilization was born from the mix of the roman empire with christianity, you should be thankful

Makes sense considering the Romans took from other cultures they sacked. and we continued that tradition.

Attached: asgarv.jpg (312x327, 15K)

>civilization
>Christianity
No.

We never sacked any arabs

Attached: 1523018430242.jpg (786x719, 58K)

>t. cuckistan education

>shitalians

that hurts, you know...

I still practice Hellenism